It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Polish Trip Down the Rabbit Hole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Mods, if this is in the wrong place, please move to the correct forum.
A few members asked me after a post I made in another thread, so this is my story.

This is my experiences and information I have obtained since I started my "trip down the rabbit hole." Keep in mind some of this stuff is true, some is fabled "urban legend" here on ATS. But, this will show that sometimes, coincidences are more than just that.

It all started when I was looking for dehydrated food on the internet a few years back,(which is how I stumbled across ATS by the way) Every web site I got on had at least a 6-8 week wait on orders due to a government order. Nothing to send up a red flag....Right? You will realize the signifince of this thought a bit later.

That was about the same time a few years back that certain ammo could not be found, in any store, anywhere.
So, like I said, I stumbled across ATS, and thus starts the polish1 stumbling over a rock, and went head first down the hole.

As I researched, I came across the FEMA camp thing that has been around for a while, then all the orders put in by FEMA for water proof body bags, solication for bids for contractors, for example, who can be on site and have a whole camp encompassed with razor wire in 72 hours, caterers who can provide meals for an un-godly amount of people for 7 days, we have all read this.

I came across some alleged documents from way back when our Constitution was made that 9/11 was planned out long ago, the NWO Thing. wish I could find those again.

As I grew even more interested in this web site, I found a job, that is a sub-contractor for the US Military, we made medical patches, actually this stuff is pretty neat, anyone in the military can confirm this, as, the patches we made are in every medic bag carried. One is called a Thru and Thru patch, for a chest wound. A two part patch system, one goes on the back, and the one that goes on the front has valves so the person can still breath as to avoid a sucking chest wound, or a collapsed lung. The other one was for an injury for an eye.

Right before I got this job, Our fearless leader had made the announcement that he was bringing our military home. I thought good for our boys, they are coming home.

To put this into perspective, the company I worked for made 10's of thousands of these patches a week. Ok, same thing as the dehydrated food thing, I can understand that they need to keep a healthy supply on hand. However, they (gov't) had ordered over a million of these matches. I'm a pretty dense person from time to time, but when I heard that, when the light bulb popped on, it vaporized. My thought was" If the troops are coming home why the need for all the patches when they have a steady supply already?"

I no longer work there, as working through a temp agency, they let you go after your task is done, BUT, they tell you if you do a good job they will hire you....PPPFFFTTT yeah rriight....

That is when I really started researching things. When I would find info on here, I would not follow links, I'd go to my search engine, and search it my self.

We as a population will never be let in on what is actually going on. And it is "For your own good." I say BS.
I understand that most people are not critical thinkers and will panic over the smallest thing.

Example, IF an asteroid were going to impact earth, and the Gov't knew, they probably would not tell anyone until it was about ready hit, or when it could be seen by everyone to avoid rioting ect. ect. Because the thought of not being able to control what is happening, would send most people over the edge.

Me, I'd try to be as close to where it would hit, but knowing my luck...I'd still live through it. I have said this to a few people here I should've died more than a few times, but alas, I am still here, why? I have not the slightest idea. I hate to say this because it is almost a cliche' on here, but I do feel something is going to happen that will change the way we live...drastically. I'm not a paranoid person.

But, until that time comes, I will do my boring, mundane things I do everyday, like go to work, cook and clean, and be unimportant. I'm here for a reason, haven't figured it out yet, but when I do, I will let you all know.

Thank you for your time in reading this, I know it is kinda long. Please, anyone else who would like to relay their story, please, by all means, add it to this thread. I will keep up on this.
edit on 27-1-2013 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I went through combat medic training and nursing through the Army. We blew through a LOT of supplies for training. Perhaps the unrealistic number ordered has to do with training?

Cirque

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
I went through combat medic training and nursing through the Army. We blew through a LOT of supplies for training. Perhaps the unrealistic number ordered has to do with training?

Cirque

Could be, however, but my question is When the war was gearing down, and troops coming home, there was no need for that many, like I said, we made about 10-20 thousand a week already...a million?
edit on 27-1-2013 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I have a few more things I forgot to put on here, I know, When I can remember them, I will add them.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well, let's lay it out and look at it this way. My company was charlie and we had up to foxtrot. When one class goes out another class came in. I'm going to assume that company size was relatively the same and we had around 300 students in my class. That's a lot of soldiers being trained in the medical field! And these classes just keep rotating in. I did my combat medic training in Texas, and nursing training at Walter Reed and the Bethesda. Every single one of us broke open that wound dressing more than once, and practiced, and then it ultimately ended up in the trash.

1,000,000 is chump change for even training needs.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If there's an outbreak it is important for FEMA & other agencies to be able to contain a population.
If there's an emergency, it's important for FEMA & other agencies to feed people because they can't get food elsewhere.

Just saying. I research a lot, but those two things I just said are actually quite reasonable.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostx
If there's an outbreak it is important for FEMA & other agencies to be able to contain a population.
If there's an emergency, it's important for FEMA & other agencies to feed people because they can't get food elsewhere.

Just saying. I research a lot, but those two things I just said are actually quite reasonable.

I didn't realize if we need to be contained, that razor wire is needed to do that, and the food solicitation was for, I believe, over a million meals for a week. It's not the fact that they were preparing, it was the numbers that got my attention.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'd like to add they sealed the Seed Vault up in Norway.
D.U.M.B.S, need I say more?
I also got on youtube one night, and seen the Obama pre-recorded message about an asteriod hitting, before anyone says anything, I KNOW it's fake. However, I saw one that he looked like he just stepped off a golf course, he was wearing an off white polo shirt, black dress pants, and he was speaking in a lobby that looked like the surroundings were thrown together. and he was talking about California, and Florida, and the need to stay inside, and be aware of more earthquakes to come. I haven't found that one again. It also was probably just a rehearsal. I just wanted to throw that in there.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
My good friend,

Interesting life indeed

Originally posted by thepolish1

Originally posted by Ghostx

I didn't realize if we need to be contained, that razor wire is needed to do that, and the food solicitation was for, I believe, over a million meals for a week. It's not the fact that they were preparing, it was the numbers that got my attention.

It may be possible that if say, another hurricane was to hit then the need for a FEMA camp's would be of great benefit. People would need to be contained to be controlled [looked after] and judging by the latest figures from Katrina, having caterers on a large scale would be a great asset. If there are 7 camps set up over a state to help with a catastrophe then the possibility of needing one million meals per week is needed.

Razor wire or barbed wire on the other hand, I have no idea why they would use that.

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Nothing to add really, just replying to subscribe, but this thread is one of the reasons I love this website.
Thanks for posting the info OP

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FlowThruSpace

I get a welcome, and no tea......

I take two cubes of sugar and hold the cream thank you!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Spiro, I don't remember the exact numbers for food they were solicating, but I do know the numbers far surpassed the people displaced in Katrina. Just a whole lot of small things that that came together as a big picture for me. May be distorted, as I do not have the same thought processes as alot of people. Thank you for your input.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Thank you Twitchy, yes, I love this website for this reason to. I hope more people come on this thread to share their experiences. After all, different people see things differently. Maybe we get a mosaic instead of just a picture.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Now to add the solication of body removal in Canada. Also, I was on youtube and was watching a vid about the Bible Code, And Canada is in a matrix that crosses Comet ISON. I saw that 3 days before the thread on Canada. I believe that this year will be a very interesting one. Oh, let's not forget about the Pope resigning.

And the TRUE sign hell is about to freeze over, Ted Newgent is going to be in attendance for the State of the Union Address later this evening. Give 'em Hell Uncle Teddy!!!!!!!

top topics

join