It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick & Clear Ghost Box Responses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
On Saturday the 19th of January, I went to Ross Bay Cemetery in Victoria B.C. to conduct a paranormal investigation with two friends. We caught some very nice ghost box responses almost immediately after turning the device on. I was surprised how quickly the voices responded and how accurate they were.

If anybody reading this hasn't ever used a ghost or spirit box, I highly recommend purchasing one. It's a great tool for investigators at any level. If you're new and you would like immediate results, it's definitely the way to go.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the video.

edit on 27-1-2013 by Kandinsky because: Fixed all-caps title

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

I think you're over-editing your investigation. Just present the evidence.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by therealdemoboy

What?

Anyway, that was really cool!! I got to try that. Seems like more and more folks are ghost hunting now. I can see (and hear) why. Creepy fun!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

there is no doute in my mind that you found something there amazing findings how much dose one of those boxs cost oh and tip top work from you all

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by therealdemoboy

Wouldn't you get bored of 120 minutes of audio?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by theGhostsBrother

Thanks, I appreciate it. It actually came in a ghost hunting for beginners kit. The whole kit came with the PSB7 ghost box, a digital audio recorder, an emf detector, a k2 meter and some helpful guide books. My wife ordered online for around $100.00. The ghost box itself is maybe 50 or 60 dollars.

edit on 30-1-2013 by Verideecimo because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

It's exhilarating when you actually get clear, unmistakable, deliberate and unique responses. The more you do it, the more you want to.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I don't hear a damn thing.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well guys I can hear the responses for I have a "Trained ear" lol after using these devices so much but they are def not "clear" Id recommend you edit your evps more like mine for it makes it alot more obvious what is being said good stuff though keep em coming
check out my vids!! search mindfreak419666 on youtube heres a link to a couple would love to hear some comments all is welcome! skeptics especially
Here my first vid and a few more [links to vids removed]
edit on 31-1-2013 by TheblackMagickian777 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Feb 2 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
In my ghost box video "A message form the otherside" we captured some VISUAL evidence as well thought you might find that to be interesting
[vid link removed]
edit on Sat Feb 2 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I've taken a look around for a kit in this price range but couldn't find one, could you let us know where it was ordered please?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
What is with you mods! Stop removing my link I AM IN NO VIOLATION OF THE RULES HENCE WHY THERE IS NO REASON GIVEN FOR THEIR REMOVAL AND IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN I WILL BE TYPING A HUGE LETTER TO YOUR SUPERIORS THIS IS RIDICULOUS Im trying to share information freely which is what this site is all about again please do not remove my 1 LINK Thank you www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
SEARCH MINDFREAK419666 ON YOUTUBE FOR MY GHOSTBOX VIDS

new topics

top topics

join