It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Sandy Hook shooter died day before shootings..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hey ATS,

The search function isn't working for me so apologies if this has already been posted.

And mods, i put this here in this forum as it seems this sandy hook pantomime is a like a blatant attempt by the terrorists that be to provoke the American people into kicking off and trying to protect their country. With the solution to the problem being a step closer to creating this one world dictatorship..

Right, no idea how much of a reliable source this is but I thought it worth a post and see what others think.

The story is- "Another horrifying contradiction to the official version of the Sandy Hook school shootings surfaced this week with the advent of a conflicting death record showing the alleged shooter officially dying a day earlier than the shooting event itself."

full story here- 2012indyinfo.com...

So what do you think ATS, reliable?.. It really wouldn't surprise me if it turned out Lanza had killed beforeand dumped at the scene of the crime to be the patsy..? truth is stranger than fiction and all that!
edit on 26/1/13 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
...not reliable in the least, no.

I am a starseed, possibly from the Pleiadies or Andromeda. I am on this journey since age 3, so.. for 35 years.. and i am doing spiritual group work for over 15 years also. I enjoy poetry, music, nature, animals, joking, having fun, listening to spirit. I have connected with many star beings, from various worlds, humanoid or not. Connections happen while awake or in dream like state. Shall we expand our consciousness together.
Source: Link in the OP

The only "evidence" shown in support of the shooter's death being on the 13th is a stock image with a bunch of photoshop added-text to the right...

unless you can find an independently verifiable instance of the record of death notation, it's just another falsified piece of "evidence" from people with an agenda to push.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

How do we know he was even dumped there at all?
Did anyone see his body?
Wasn't his death record filed in New Hampshire?

Nothing but questions...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
There is another topic about this with a lot of responses...may be more helpful.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Dude.. seriously? No not reliable. It's just a suggestion with NO evidence whatsoever. Also, don't you think if someone went through that trouble they wouldn't falsify the documents, or even, why would they use a patsy that had already been processed and had documentation?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
...are we this gullible?! Good luck with this one. Give me an hour and I will create a whole series of "documentation" that Lee Harvey Oswald was dead before he shot JFK......

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Topic already under discussion.
Please add further comments here - www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join