It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not My First Time Around

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Peace is what I want but a fighter I can be,

Rights are costly, life is precious, and freedom isn't free.

Remember, Uncle Sam, when tyrannys your solution,

The spirit of seventeen seventy-six lives on- here comes the Revolution.

Here comes the Revolution.

Greetings.

I'm not new to ATS. I've been around here for about eight years. I would actually consider myself friends with some of the members on here although they don't know that because they don't recognize me.

Due to anonymity's sake I was forced to part with my old account some time ago and now I am here with a new one. I don't know if I will be here long or not because I have big plans in the coming year that I plan to uphold, but I will partake in conversations in the meantime.

I am very outspoken because I believe in freedom of the truest sense. It gets me into trouble on many occasions, especially online.I have found that people feel threatened by free speech, and even more threatened by questioning of authority with that speech. In that regard on ATS I plan to remain cool headed and allow the "rules" to be upheld.

In life, however, I take a different stand. I do not abide by the rules. I am a rebel in nature, a revolutionary in action. My name speaks for more than just my description but it speaks for the future of my home country, the United States of America. I have spent the better part of four years preparing and warning people of a coming second revolution in our country and now in the heat of our country's most fired debates, that situation has reached a head. It will only take a single inane law, draconian measure, or misfire of a mistake to set off a cascade of dominoes that will set this country back on the path to the Republic and that - is my most devout belief and stance.

I am a survivalist, a naturalist, and a scientist. I love ATS as a news source first and foremost, because it is here that things are reported sometimes days or weeks ahead of anything else. When it comes to nature (earthquakes, the sun, ect.) I do dabble in many of those topics as well. I believe the Earth is in the midst of a slow pole shift that may go rapid at any time, or it may not. The science isn't really there and I don't base my beliefs off chances of faith.

I am a conspiracy theorist, obviously, or else I wouldn't be here. However I have beaten nearly every known conspiracy to death. I have instead decided to focus on preventing them from happening in the future than try changing or proving what happened in the past, most of which will never happen no matter how hard we try.

I believe that ATS can be used as more than just a conversational tool, but a tool to unite people under causes and to do good deeds. I am saddened that the ATS rules do not allow much in the way of that, as if it did, this place would be a first step in the battle against corruption in this world.

None the less I stand united with all people, worldwide who believe that freedom is indeed endowed to every person and that we all deserve to have it.

I hope for the best of times here as I wind down my year. Hopefully it will prepare me more for what is to come. Hopefully I was not too winded for most that you need some kind of ridiculous app on your phone to summarize my text instead of reading it.

Take care and libertatem in aeternum.
edit on 26-1-2013 by TheNewRevolution because: Spelling fixes

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNewRevolution

New, used and abused members are all welcome in my book

Looking forward to seeing you in action.

PEACE

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNewRevolution

Very nice intro new friend!

Welcome again and excited to see your opinions and points of views on things.

Peace and love
~nat

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
i USED to be like you once lol , had a nice old account
lots posts and hard work .... "POOF" all gone because of my good friend T&C , but ...that's in the past now many many moons ago
all is well now ! and i wish you well as well old boy

Humbly LSH

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Thanks for all the welcomes. I hope to partake in many conversations in the time I spend here.

Take care of yourselves.

new topics

top topics

join