It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Beginners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I really dont care if i go on your nerves..for all the people that are new to bashar..this is a 55 minutes interview from the 80s ..and i guarantee : if you listen to the whole 55 minutes and try to be as open as you can be..you will at least understand my fascintion..

its a really great interview with questions and so on (and about russia and nuclear war as this was a real possibility back than..watch it)

First darryl talks about how he came to channel bashar than BASHAR will talk through darryl:

See the whole thing .

thanks for watching ..and the rest :i dont care how sure you are of yourself. I just think that its crazy that people can not see that he is the real deal..and if you knwe me you would know that normally i am a freaking scepic as you are.

adios ;9

edit on 25-1-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I would always be a lot more impressed with channelers if they were able to come up with some specific information that is as yet unknown that can be verified by experts. Nothing spectacular. Something simple, but very specific.

Is there an Earth-like planet that has standing liquid water on it orbiting around Alpha Centari B? Yes or no? Then we'll find out what side of the bread is buttered here.

edit on 25-1-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

If this bashar has the technology and the power to reach one person's mind, then he/she/it has the ability to reach 10, 100, a thousand minds. But, no, only Darryl Anka can pick up on his frequency. Don't you find that odd?
edit on 1/25/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

translation : for the terminally gullible

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by kauskau

If this bashar has the technology and the power to reach one person's mind, then he/she/it has the ability to reach 10, 100, a thousand minds. But, no, only Darryl Anka can pick up on his frequency. Don't you find that odd?
edit on 1/25/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

Yes and no.
First off Darryl is full of crap- that is out of the way.
But your point is mistaken, other mediums also talk like retards and claim to also channel Bashar.
But more damming is that I believe he did not start mentioning the Galactic Federation of Light until that became a thing with crazy land ufo culture, then as it turned out Basar was also part of this "GFL".
I have a recording of him doing this some time in the 90s, have to find it.

But my theory on these chanelers is quite simple, they have no confidence and they are full of crap. If you take the ET crazy stuff out and just listen to what he says, the philosophy part if you will. The guy makes a lot of sense. I think he and others don't want to say "this is my philosophy and how I see things" so they just make up an imaginary friend to tell people for them. Its a childish defense mechanisim You didn't like what I said? That is fine, I didn't say it. It was Bashar.
I guessing a very controlling mother figure that he could only please by saying things were done by other people.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

Yes and no.
First off Darryl is full of crap- that is out of the way.
But your point is mistaken, other mediums also talk like retards and claim to also channel Bashar.
But more damming is that I believe he did not start mentioning the Galactic Federation of Light until that became a thing with crazy land ufo culture, then as it turned out Basar was also part of this "GFL".
I have a recording of him doing this some time in the 90s, have to find it.

But my theory on these chanelers is quite simple, they have no confidence and they are full of crap. If you take the ET crazy stuff out and just listen to what he says, the philosophy part if you will. The guy makes a lot of sense. I think he and others don't want to say "this is my philosophy and how I see things" so they just make up an imaginary friend to tell people for them. Its a childish defense mechanisim You didn't like what I said? That is fine, I didn't say it. It was Bashar.
I guessing a very controlling mother figure that he could only please by saying things were done by other people.

That makes a lot of sense.
Before I stated how this is the only channeler through which bashar speaks, I did a search and found no one else's name attached to bashar.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

further to you points - how many of the people who swallow the " bashar message " hook - line and sinker , would pay yo go listen to " some bloke called daryl " ? it cuts both ways

and as for his message - i have to admit that stripped of the mumbo jumbo - it does make sense - but its only absolutly basic pop shychology .

do people really need bashar , daryl or anyone to tell them the patently obvious ??????

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Good SEO is what that is

michaelteachings.org...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

do people really need bashar , daryl or anyone to tell them the patently obvious ??????

I think his bank account statement would answer that question. I think the whole thing is pretty stupid but I don't think he is doing anything wrong. Its not like he takes their money and says bashar does not want to talk today.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

i too was unaware that "bashar channelling " was a francise

but the revalation does present the oportunity to falsify this "source" -

by simply asking each " bashar " in issolation a simple unique statement - and requiring all the rest to recite all the other statements

simples

top topics

join