It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must unite

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

Originally posted by neo96

And of course not every state has an equal vote, that would be dumb.

So states having an equal vote is dumb eh?

Glad we sorted that out now who was it again who claimed to be for "equal rights", "fair play",. "fair share".?

Each state shouldn't hold the same weight because each state has wildly different populations.

Do you honestly think that each state having one vote is the "fair" and "equal" way to go?

Yes every state should regardless of population how anyone think that is fair is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul

its things like this that we should stand aginst.

Once again I think Seabags pic applies.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

Look around the boards.

I shouldn't have to prove the sky is blue.

You accused me directly of wanting to rebel against our government several times. If I really said that then it shouldn’t be hard for you to quote me and I shouldn’t have to “look around the boards.”

Where I come from, when you accuse someone of something the burden of proof is on the accuser.

I think this issue is settled. It’s painfully obvious you made a baseless charge.

Epic fail!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Give me a break. A message of unity from ImgnNoLibs? Conservative propaganda at its silliest.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmiccatapult
reply to post by beezzer

With all due respect, how do you not forsake (or stand for) the Constitution in these days?

It's not my job to step in for The Beez, but the question deserves me.
Over at least the last twenty years having subsisted in Illinois, I have
paid dearly for my principles for at least that whole time. I won't get into
particulars, but some things are worse than being shot at-- trust me.
The main difference between myslf and my 'captors' is that I sleep well
from a clear conscience... they do for lack of one. Soon they will be held
to account for refusing to honor that social contract. Glad I'm not them..

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

That is THE ONE THING that TPTB fear MORE than anything else.
If for a short period of time everyone forgot about their petty differences and come together as one.

A great way to start is to turn off that box in the corner of the room, and go and chat to your neighbours. Try it for just a week.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Not just America but any who desire good for this world and its people.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
I wouldn't worry too much. I have never seen a Liberal idea/law/program that didn't backfire. They lack critical thinking skills. They think with their emotions instead of their heads. They give no consideration to long term unintended consequences. Like all the talk of a gun ban resulted in a gun buying frenzy. There are plenty of examples but I'm sure you have seen them too. If they miscalculate and lose, the repercussions will be horrendous for them.

Excuse me. Liberals tend to me more educated people. Unlike the inbred Southern Hill Billies who cannot think, even if they wanted to, due to gross inbreeding.

But that's OK because they serve as cannon fodder for the rest of us. They're just too stupid to figure that out. Let them wave their flags and die in wars - they are of no other use.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Most of the personalities in the Movement are there to make a profit and to ensure you’re kept in paralyzing fear or in a false hope that someone else will solve the problem

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Zinky

Woe hey Zinky! You better be careful with fight'in words like those you just prescribed. I've seen libs get their silly butts stomped back to every day that ends with a Y like that. A couple times by a female of the southern persuasion.

ATS
edit on 25-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

A single soldier can’t defeat an army, friend.

A bullet cannot kill an idea.

On this special day, here in Australia, I wish to lend my support to your cause, to your philosophy.

United we stand..............

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
Does the rest of the world get to unite?, or is this just for American citizens?

Because, believe it or not, and I know this is going to sound crazy and shocking, but, the pledge of allegiance and the constitution are an American thing, no one else uses them, I know right?, but thats how it is.

Before humanity can unite, we must first unite in our communities, and then in our nations. Of course this will mean getting rid of the criminal bankers and politicians around the world, so lets start small.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The game afoot is "Divide And Conquer" so the remedy is UNITY.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

If your going to play dumb ? I'm not play'in.

If you can't answer a simple question, maybe you shouldn't start the discussion.

Or, maybe you simply don't know the answer and don't want to admit it.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

United we stand.

Proud I would be on any day to stand with an aussie bad ass. Hell ya !

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

1 question.

Why do you want to cede to government authority?

Because I live in a Constitutional Republic, and that is how it works.

We elect people to represent us, and they create the laws. The recourse we have if we don't like it is to vote them out or run ourselves.

Anything beyond that (Revolution, Civil War, Secession) is outside the authority the Constitution gives us and is therefore unpatriotic.

If you are going to claim that you, or anyone else, supports the Constitution then you should admit that by definition anyone talking of Revolution/Civil War/Secession is considered a traitor by the same document you are saying you support.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

My thinking goes like this. If we don't start some where for freedom the whole world will be ruled by tyranny.
You see, this is My Thinking.

Outside of the US,.... The US are the Tyrants.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You can't taunt me with your high school peer pressure crap. Seriously, I understand you can't possibly do better either.

Because I live in a Constitutional Republic, and that is how it work

No you live on a different planet if you're talk'in about The U.S. We haven't been a republic since 1913 or before that even.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yes every state should regardless of population how anyone think that is fair is ridiculous.

So you think someones vote in a low population state should be more important than someones vote in a high population state? Because that is what happens if you give each state one vote for President.

I know you don't like the system because the majority of the country is left leaning and therefore we have elected Obama two times (by popular vote and electoral college), so you would much rather have it so that the very red and very low populated Wyoming could cancel out the very blue and very highly populated California.

Sorry, not going to happen.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

You can't taunt me with your high school peer pressure crap. Seriously, I understand you can't possibly do better either.

Because I live in a Constitutional Republic, and that is how it work

No you live on a different planet if you're talk'in about The U.S. We haven't been a republic since 1913 or before that even.

You don't have to answer, your refusal to answer speaks louder than anything else.

And if you claim we no longer live under a Constitutional Republic, then The Constitution is null and void....and so you have nothing to really complain about anyway if you think your rights are being taken away.

I love all the twisting and turning going on in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join