It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should homosexual PE teachers be allowed in the locker rooms of the same sex?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I'd probably want a post edited where I said I had several Paedophile friends too....

There really was quite the "faux pas"

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The thing is, your old high school teacher whether you are male or female, may well of been gay and you never knew it.

The question is a valid one, and deserves proper consideration, but really when you think about it , it's not only a gay question...how many scout masters are paedophiles? How many gynaecologists are perverts? How many TSA personnel are from any of the above?

Yes, it should be disclosed whether a man or women is gay, but are they going to admit to it if their career might be at stake? Not many would.

I wouldn't like the idea of any one of those groups ogleing me or mine, but i suppose the bottom line would be if a gay teacher tried it on with a pupil or not. If they didn't, it's all confined to the mind...just like when you look at an attractive person and mentally undress them or imagine what their body looks like...is that wrong? Is it assault of some kind?

No it isn't, we all do that to one degree or another...does it matter that if the person happens to be gay or straight who does it?

edit on 21-1-2013 by MysterX because: added comment

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

Should a gay doctor treat members of the same sex? There are family nudist camps and I've never heard of any child being molested, even though I'm sure gay people go to these places too. I guess what it boils down to is, is that gay P.E. teacher a responsible adult or a pedophile? If responsible, then there's no issue. If a pedophile, then he/she would be abusing kids whether or not they were P.E. teachers.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

Yes, it should be disclosed whether a man or women is gay, but are they going to admit to it if their career might be at stake? Not many would.

No, it should not, if the person does not want it disclosed. Sexuality is a personal thing. Come out as a homosexual is an EXTREMELY personal thing to most who do it. Forcing someone to come out should NOT be done. EVER.
edit on 21-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

No they're not. Im 23 and im pretty much only attracted to woman. I have 18 year old girls messaging me and im like "Im not interested purely because of your age"

Really? Really???

Hmmmm

Sounds a little weird but whatever...

Doesnt happen everyday, but point stands. I wouldn't date someone who wasn't over the age of 21. Call me weird, i dont care haha

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by MysterX

No, it should not, if the person does not want it disclosed. Sexuality is a personal thing. Come out as a homosexual is an EXTREMELY personal thing to most who do it. Forcing someone to come out should NOT be forced. EVER.

Hmmm...i see what you're saying, as i said, it's a complex issue and needs careful consideration..i obviously didn't consider my response enough.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swing80s

Again you are misread and misiniformed about what I'm talking about. I started this topic because of a valid reason and the fact that in this case I was suggesting that homosexuality and pedophilia go "hand in hand" in THIS TOPIC. NOT ANYWHERE ELSE. They go hand in hand in the same way that men liking young girls do if they were to watch them shower in highschool locker rooms.

In nooooo way am I "insinuating" as you put it that gays are pedophiles and that offends me. I was bringing up a logical discussion which started out with people with level heads speaking soundly, but all of a sudden has been hijacked and been blown out of proportion. I was aware that a lesbian might get angry about this but I thought in a rational way. You can't just explain your views on the topic without getting so angry you call me a troll and threaten that this topic is so offensive it should be shutdown? Why can't we talk level headed?

Look, its clear to me and everyone else what you're getting at, no one's fooled. You've basically said that homosexual's are also paedophiles, i call you out on it and then you deny it even though 2 or 3 posts ago that's exactly what you said.

You're trolling
lets not beat around the bush

Its a bit harsh to think that everyone is just as thick as you and wouldn't catch on to your homophobia.

Leaving your thread, hope it gets shut down lol.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Doesnt happen everyday, but point stands. I wouldn't date someone who wasn't over the age of 21. Call me weird, i dont care haha

Na, I'm just messing man.

I think 23 & 18 is fine... pretty close in age? Why rule out a whole group of people? You're young... have fun!!

You get immature 25 year olds and mature 18 year olds..... that's life man.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Na, I'm just messing man.

I think 23 & 18 is fine... pretty close in age? Why rule out a whole group of people? You're young... have fun!!

You get immature 25 year olds and mature 18 year olds..... that's life man.

Im so sorry that this is off topic!

Reason being different levels of maturity. Im sure there are 18 year old girls who are "mature" but i have yet to come across one and dont really fancy my chances anyhow! would rather date someone with abit of life experience.

MODS: Im so sorry!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Oh I dig the older lady, trust me... I hear ya

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wow I've never heard a troll claim I'm a troll on a topic I've started... It's obvious she has an agenda to destroy this topic and now that she's been exposed she just pretends to laugh and says she's going to leave. Well maybe we'll have some mature lesbians input on this issue!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
When I think back to school showers (1971) it was communal, there were teachers/ janitors all coming and going all the time.

Being a male and everyone mentioned above was male I was cool with that.
But If I knew one of them was gay that would have inhibited me from showering, take that as you will but that is how it would have been.

I would rather be showering, with a Lesbian teacher in the room but not a gay man.
Or perhaps I would, but I definitely would not shower in the presence of the same sex which who happens to be gay.

Call me what you will, it would not change my mind.

Interesting view points (aside from the name calling).

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Wow I've never heard a troll claim I'm a troll on a topic I've started... It's obvious she has an agenda to destroy this topic and now that she's been exposed she just pretends to laugh and says she's going to leave. Well maybe we'll have some mature lesbians input on this issue!

Totally, Us gays and our agenda's, all i want to do is to destroy the traditional family and empower women to enslave men! Would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you pesky un-educated bigots!
edit on 21-1-2013 by SearchLightsInc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Anyways I have a life to live outside of arguing with angry women trying to close down my topic... I guess this troll will go back under his bridge
I'm heading to the movies (not that I have much a choice in the matter lol) Hope you all can play fair and I hope when I get back tonite I don't find this topic closed because of arguing and monsters coming out from under the bridge! Play nice!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Totally, Us gays and our agenda's, all i want to do is to destroy the traditional family and empower women to enslave men! Would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you pesky un-educated bigots!

Now THAT'S funny...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I would rather be showering, with a Lesbian teacher in the room but not a gay man.

So would i have if she was having a shower too!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

It's funny how there's no ignorant, bigoted lesbians and gays... only ignorant men! I guess the only bigots are heterosexuals, HOMOSEXUALS COULD NEEEEEVEEEEER be bigots or ignorant by any means! Anyways I'm off!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

It's funny how there's no ignorant, bigoted lesbians and gays... only ignorant men! I guess the only bigots are heterosexuals, HOMOSEXUALS COULD NEEEEEVEEEEER be bigots or ignorant by any means! Anyways I'm off!

Enjoy your movie..what are you seeing? The birdcage or Rocky horror picture show?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Na.... Brokeback Mountain

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

reply to post by MysterX

Na.... Brokeback Mountain

HA! it was obvious wasn't it...how the hell did i forget my favorite movie of all time!

(kidding, honest!)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join