It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag at super bowl, cain and abel, San Francisco vs. Baaltimore,

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
*The following is NOT a prediction*
Beginning of a new age (2012)
Genesis the Creation of the world (new world)
Genesis 4 Cain murders his brother Abel
Genesis 4:7 God interracts with Cain (warning sin is at the door) 4+7=11
Super bowl 47 (4+7=11) First super bowl in 'new age
Both head coaches are BROTHERS of the two teams. Jim and John Harbough
Baltimore Ravens-'baal' a pagan deity,(lots of catholic connections search the word Baltimore)
San Francisco 49ers-Saint Francisco (two catholic saints,one started the Jesuits,Saint Francisco Xavier)scarlet and gold colors, 9+4=13,
Saint Francisco has connections in France. And rome with all types of craziness.
New Orleans home of super bowl 47, french name, popular for Mardi gras a catholic party of all types of crude behavior, Martial law gun grab test run after Katrina,
Remember Batman. Rise of the dark knight?? Shootings involved,connected with a Got him city MAP,terrorist event
The big sink hole that is very close to the dome in new Orleans,

There are so many connections here its crazy. Keep digging people I have laid out the obvious but there is SO many more connections than I listed, research all the names I listed, places, Very possible disaster or satanic ritual is about to unfold.

Pope lines with Obama on gun control, look at the unique words the pope chose
Cain and able - first murder in the history of the world.
Ravens mentioned many times in KJV Bible, a bird that picks the bones,
beat the Patriots, the Broncos, a White Horse HELLO???look at the scores of the game??

So much more. There are no coincidences.
Look at the Got him city map

edit on 20-1-2013 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
oh good

when it doesn't happen, do we get to do a "we did it !!!" thread ?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

There is no WE

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
False flag at Super Bowl wouldn't be very original. They blew up the Superbowl in 24 with a small yield nuclear terrorist bomb.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I would like to know where did you get your source from?

It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Source please?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bo12au

There is no WE

oh yeah !

well your whole nonsense speil begins with a 2012 date

check your calendar again

lol

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I am not making a prediction or a prophecy.

I just find the connections very strange

Its all becoming clear. Get right people

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

Negative. If you're making a connection here then please provide some better information because it sounds more like a prediction.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You check yours,
I know what Time it is

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bo12au
I am not making a prediction or a prophecy.

I just find the connections very strange

Its all becoming clear. Get right people

"Very strange...It's all becoming clear."

Very strange indeed. Numbers added, names associated with a religion, a sporting event, brothers, and a sinkhole. I enjoy your type of thinking.

Go Ravens. I guess.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Saint Francis of Assisi (born Giovanni Francesco di Bernardone; 1181 – October 3, 1226) [2] was an Italian Catholic friar and preacher. He founded the men's Franciscan Order, the women’s Order of St. Clare, and the Third Order of Saint Francis for men and women not living monastic lives. [3] Though he was never ordained to the Catholic priesthood, Francis is one of the most venerated religious figures in history. [3]

Francis was the son of a wealthy foreign cloth merchant in Assisi, and he lived the high-spirited life typical of a wealthy young man, even fighting as a soldier for Assisi. [4] While going off to war in 1204, Francis had a vision that directed him back to Assisi, where he lost his taste for his worldly life. [4] On a pilgrimage to Rome, he joined the poor in begging at St. Peter's Basilica. [4] The experience moved him to live in poverty. [4] Francis returned home, began preaching on the streets, and soon amassed a following. His Order was authorized by Pope Innocent III in 1210. He then founded the Order of Poor Clares, which became an enclosed religious order for women, as well as the Order of Brothers and Sisters of Penance (commonly called the Third Order). In 1219, he went to Egypt in an attempt to convert the Sultan to put an end to the conflict of the Crusades. [5] By this point, the Franciscan Order had grown to such an extent that its primitive organizational structure was no longer sufficient. He returned to Italy to organize the Order. Once his community was authorized by the Pope, he withdrew increasingly from external affairs. In 1223, Francis arranged for the first Christmas manger scene. [4] In 1224, he received the stigmata, [4] making him the first recorded person to bear the wounds of Christ's Passion. [6] He died during the evening hours of October 3, 1226, while listening to a reading he had requested of Psalm 141. On July 16, 1228, he was pronounced a saint by Pope Gregory IX. He is known as the patron saint of animals, the environment, and is one of the two patron saints of Italy (with Catherine of Siena). It is customary for Catholic and Anglican churches to hold ceremonies blessing animals on his feast day of October 4. [7] He is also known for his love of the Eucharist, [8] his sorrow during the Stations of the Cross, and for the creation of the Christmas creche or Nativity Scene. [9]

Francis Xavier, born Francisco de Jasso y Azpilicueta (7 April 1506 – 3 December 1552) was a pioneering Roman Catholic missionary born in the Kingdom of Navarre (now part of Spain) and co-founder of the Society of Jesus. He was a student of Ignatius of Loyola and one of the first seven Jesuits, dedicated at Montmartre in 1534. [1] He led an extensive mission into Asia, mainly in the Portuguese Empire of the time. He was influential in the spreading and upkeep of Catholicism most notably in India, but also ventured into Japan, Borneo, the Moluccas, and other areas which had thus far not been visited by Christian missionaries. In these areas, being a pioneer and struggling to learn the local languages in the face of opposition, he had less success than he had enjoyed in India. It was a goal of Xavier to one day reach China.

For the following years with his family, till he left for studies in Paris in 1525, Francis' life in the Kingdom of Navarre, then partially occupied by Spain, was surrounded by a war that lasted over 18 years, ending with the Kingdom of Navarre being partitioned into two territories, and the King of Navarre and some loyalists abandoning the south and moving to the northern part of the Kingdom of Navarre (currently France). In 1525, Francis went to study at the Collège Sainte-Barbe in Paris. There he met Ignatius of Loyola, who became his faithful companion, and Pierre Favre. While at the time he seemed destined for academic success in the line of his noble family, Xavier turned to a life of Catholic missionary service. Together with Loyola and five others, [4] he founded the Society of Jesus: on 15 August 1534, in a small chapel in Montmartre, they made vows of poverty, chastity and obedience, and also vowed to convert the Muslims in the Middle East (or, failing this, carry out the wishes of the Pope). Francis went, with the rest of the members of the newly papal-approved Jesuit order, to Venice to be ordained to the priesthood, which took place on 24 June 1537. Towards the end of October, the seven companions reached Bologna, where they worked in the local hospital. After that, he served for a brief period in Rome as Ignatius' secretary.
[

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

New Orleans, Louisiana Headquartered in Metairie, Louisiana

Logo

League/conference affiliations

National Football League (1967–present)

Eastern Conference (1967–1969)

Capitol Division (1967; 1969) Century Division (1968) National Football Conference (1970–present)

NFC West (1970–2001) NFC South (2002–present)

Current uniform

Team colors Black, Old gold, White

Fight song "When the Saints Go Marching In"

Mascot Gumbo the dog and Sir Saint

Personnel

Owner(s) Tom Benson and Rita Benson LeBlanc

General manager Mickey Loomis

Head coach Sean Payton (suspended) Joe Vitt (interim)

Team history

New Orleans Saints (1967–present)

Team nicknames

Black and Gold, The Who Dats Boys, The Bless You Boys, The Cajun Kids, The Beasts of The Bayou

Championships

League championships (1) Super Bowl Championships (1) 2009 (XLIV)

Conference championships (1) NFC: 2009

Division championships (5) NFC West: 1991, 2000 NFC South: 2006, 2009, 2011

Playoff appearances (9)

NFL: 1987, 1990, 1991, 1992, 2000, 2006 ,2009, 2010, 2011

Home fields

Tulane Stadium (1967–1974) Mercedes-Benz Superdome (1975–2004, 2006–present)

a.k.a. Louisiana Superdome (1975–Oct. 2011) Temporary stadiums in 2005 due to the effects of Hurricane Katrina:

Tiger Stadium (Four Games) Alamodome (Three Games) Giants Stadium (One Game)

The Tiger Stadium was one of the venues that hosted the Saints in 2005.

QB Drew Brees was named MVP in the Super Bowl XLIV.

Logo (2000–present) New Orleans Saints uniform combination

New Orleans Saints alternate uniform: 2002 season

Wikimedia Commons has media related to: New Orleans Saints

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (June 2012)

The New Orleans Saints are an American professional football franchise based in New Orleans, Louisiana. They are currently members of the Southern Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) of the National Football League (NFL). The team was founded by John W. Mecom, Jr. and David Dixon and the city of New Orleans. The Saints began play at Tulane Stadium in 1967. The name “Saints” is an allusion to November 1 being All Saints Day in the Catholic faith, New Orleans' large Catholic population, and the spiritual When the Saints Go Marching In, which is strongly associated with New Orleans. The team's primary colors are old gold and black; their logo is a simplified fleur-de-lis. T

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
UNBELIEVABLE correlation with the movie "Sum of All Fears":

Baltimore + Football Game + Nuclear Dirty Bomb

Although the game was played at a domed field in the movie = Mercedes-Benz Superdome (New Orleans, Louisiana)

Let's continue to build this story. I mean, using quick correlations we can build a huge database of why it all would relate. Or we could just watch the commercials and enjoy!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

I like the Ravens and Ray Lewis and I hope they win
the superbowl.
edit on 20-1-2013 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
so Baltimore has to win for your prediction to be true right? Since the little brother is the coach of the 49ers.. Alright, I'll put my money on Baltimore. But if this doesn't pay off I'm gonna be PISSED!!!!

edit on 20-1-2013 by middleman5oh6 because: wrong team name

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You don't need a conspiracy theory to know that a massive sinkhole is not that far from where the Super Bowl is being played.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The Dark Knight Rises is a 2012 American superhero action film. It is the third and concluding sequel to 2005's Batman Begins and 2008's The Dark Knight, based on the comic book character created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger. This time, Batman is tested by the terrorist named Bane.

Directed by Christopher Nolan. Written by Christopher Nolan and Jonathan Nolan

Contents [hide]

1 Bane 2 Alfred Pennyworth 3 Jim Gordon 4 John Blake 5 Dialogue 6 Taglines 7 Cast 8 See also 9 External links

Bane

[After Batman has killed the lights] Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding! [Batman attacks Bane but is easily overcome] The shadows betray you because they belong to me. Alfred Pennyworth

Do you remember when you left Gotham? Before all this, before Batman? You were gone seven years. Seven years I waited, hoping that you would't come back. Every year, I took a holiday. I went to Florence, there's this cafe, on the banks of the Arno. Every fine evening, I'd sit there and order a Fernet Branca. I had this fantasy, that I would look across the tables and I'd see you there, with a wife and maybe a couple of kids. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor me to you. But we'd both know that you'd made it, that you were happy. I never wanted you to come back to Gotham. I always knew there was nothing here for you, except pain and tragedy. And I wanted something more for you than that. I still do. Jim Gordon

[eulogy at Bruce Wayne's funeral] I see a beautiful city and a brilliant people rising from this abyss. I see the lives for which I lay down my life, peaceful, useful, prosperous and happy. I see that I hold a sanctuary in their hearts, and in the hearts of their descendants, generations hence. It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known. John Blake

[to Bruce Wayne] We’ve met before. It was a long time ago, I was a kid, Saint Swithin's used to be funded by the Wayne foundation; it was an orphanage. My mom died when I was small; it was a car accident, I don’t really remember it. But, uh, my dad got shot a couple years later over a gambling debt. And I remember that one just fine. Not a lot people know what if feels like to, uh, be angry... in your bones. I mean, they understand, your foster parents, everybody else understands... for a while. But then they want the angry kid to do something he knows he can’t do. Move on. So, after awhile, they stop understanding. They send the angry kid to a boys home. I figured it out too late. You got to learn to hide the anger. Practice smiling in the mirror. It's like putting on a mask. So, you showed up this one day in a cool car, pretty girl on your arm. We were so excited! Bruce Wayne; billionaire orphan! We use to make up stories about you, man. Legends. And, yah, with the other kids, that's all it was, just stories, but... right when I saw you, I knew who you really were. I'd seen that look on your face before. It was the same one I taught myself. I don't know why you took the fall for Dent's murder, but I'm still a believer in the Batman. Even if you're not. Dialogue

[In the cave, Alfred looks as Bruce Wayne prepares to go out as Batman once again after an eight-year absence] Alfred: If you're seriously considering going back out there, you should hear the rumors surrounding Bane. Bruce Wayne: I'm all ears. Alfred: There is a prison in a more ancient part of the world. A pit where men are thrown to suffer and die. But sometimes a man rises from the darkness. Sometimes the pit sends something back. Bruce Wayne: Bane. Alfred: Bane. Born and raised in hell on earth. Bruce Wayne: Born in a prison? Alfred: No one knows why, or how he escaped. But they do know that once he did, he was trained by Ra's Al Ghul, your mentor. Bruce Wayne: Bane was a member of the League of Shadows? Alfred: And then he was excommunicated. And any man who is too extreme for Ra's Al Ghul is not to be trifled with. Bruce Wayne: I didn't realize I was known for trifling with criminals. Alfred: That was then. And you can strap up your leg and put your mask back on. But that doesn't make who you were. Bruce Wayne: If this man is everything that you say he is, then the city needs me. Alfred: The city needs Bruce Wayne. Your resources, your knowledge. It doesn't need your body, or your life. That time has passed. Bruce Wayne: You're afraid that if I go back out there, I'll fail. Alfred: No. I'm afraid that you want to.

[A masked Bruce Wayne visits Commissioner Jim Gordon in the hospital] Jim Gordon: We were in this together, then you were gone. Bruce Wayne: The Batman wasn't needed anymore. We won. Jim Gordon: Based on a lie. And now there's evil rising from where we tried to bury it. The Batman has to come back. Bruce Wayne: What if he doesn't exist anymore? Jim Gordon: He must... He must...

Selina Kyle: There's a storm coming, Mr. Wayne. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us. Bruce Wayne: You sound like you're looking forward to it. Selina Kyle: I'm adaptable.

[Bruce Wayne leaves a party and the valet seeks his ticket] Bruce Wayne: Must've lost my ticket. Valet Attendant: Your wife said you were taking a cab home. Bruce Wayne: [surprised] My wife?!? [Cuts to Selina Kyle driving away in Bruce's car; Alfred fetches him] Alfred Pennyworth: Just you, sir? [Bruce remains quiet] Don't worry, Master Wayne. Takes a little time to get back in a swing of things.

Alfred Pennyworth: I'll get this to Mr. Fox, but no more. I've sewn you up, I've set your bones, but I won't bury you. I've buried enough members of the Wayne family. Bruce Wayne: You'll leave me? Alfred Pennyworth: You see only one end to your journey. Leaving is all I have to make you understand, you're not Batman anymore. You have to find another way. You used to talk about finishing a life beyond that awful cave. Bruce Wayne: Rachel died believing that we would be together; that was my life beyond the cave. I can't just move on. She didn't, she couldn't. Alfred Pennyworth: What if she had? What if, before she died, she wrote a letter saying she chose Harvey Dent over you? And what if, to spare your pain, I burnt that letter? Bruce Wayne: How dare you use Rachel to try to stop me? Alfred Pennyworth: I am using the truth, Master Wayne. Maybe it's time we all stop trying to outsmart the truth and let it have its day. I'm sorry. Bruce Wayne: You're sorry? You expect to destroy my world and then think we're going to shake hands? Alfred Pennyworth: No... no, I know what this means. Bruce Wayne: What does it mean? Alfred Pennyworth: [voice breaking] It means your hatred... and it also means losing someone that I have cared for since I first heard his cries echo through this house. But it might also mean saving your life. And that is more important. Bruce Wayne: Goodbye, Alfred.

Bruce Wayne: Why didn't you just... kill me? Bane: You don't fear death. You welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe. Bruce Wayne: Torture? Bane: Yes. But not of your body... Of your soul. Bruce Wayne: Where am I? Bane: Home, where I learned the truth about despair, as will you. There's a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has rotted here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope. So, as I terrorize Gotham, I will feed its people hope to poison their souls. I will let them believe they can survive so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "stay in the sun." You can watch me torture an entire city and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill Ra's al Ghul's destiny... We will destroy Gotham and then, when it is done and Gotham is... ashes... then you have my permission to die.

Blind Prisoner: You do not fear death. You think this makes you strong. It makes you weak. Bruce Wayne: Why? Blind Prisoner: How can you move faster than possible, fight longer than possible without the most powerful impulses of the spirit: the fear of death. Bruce Wayne: I do fear death. I fear dying here, while my city burns, and there's no one there to save it. Blind Prisoner: Then make the climb. Bruce Wayne: How? Blind Prisoner: As the child did. Without the rope. Then fear will find you again.

[Commissioner Jim Gordon and John Blake watch Bane appear before Blackgate prison] Bane: Behind you is the symbol of oppression. Blackgate Prison, where a thousand men have languished under the name of this man, Harvey Dent, [holds picture of Harvey Dent] who has been held up to you as the shining example of justice! John Blake: Commissioner, we need to keep you moving until we can get you in front of a camera. Bane: You have been supplied with a false idol [tears up picture] to stop you tearing down this CORRUPT CITY! Let me tell you the truth about Harvey Dent from the words of Gotham's police commissioner, James Gordon. [reads text of speech] "The Batman didn't murder Harvey Dent. He saved my boy, then took the blame for Harvey's appalling crimes so I could, to my shame, build a lie around this fallen idol. I praised the madman who tried to murder my own child, but I can no longer live with my lie. It is time to trust the people of Gotham with the truth and it is time for me to resign." [calls to prisoners] And do you accept this man's resignation? [prisoners roar with approval] And do you accept the resignation of all of these liars, of all the corrupt?!? John Blake: Those men locked up for eight years in Blackgate and denied parole under the Dent Act, based on a lie? Jim Gordon: Gotham needed a hero. John Blake: It needs it now, more than ever. You betrayed everything it stood for. Jim Gordon: [pained pause] There's a point far out there, when the structures fail you. When the rules aren't weapons anymore, they're shackles, letting the bad guy get ahead... Maybe one day, you may face such a moment of crisis. And in that moment, I hope you have a friend like I did... To plunge their hands into the filth, so that you can keep yours clean! John Blake: [disgusted] Your hands look plenty filthy to me, Commissioner. Bane: We take Gotham from the corrupt, the rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity and we give it back to you, the people. Gotham is yours. None shall interfere, do as you please. But start by storming Blackgate and freeing the oppressed! Step forward, those who would serve, for an army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The police will survive as they learn to serve true justice. This great city... it will endure. Gotham will survive.

Catwoman: You don't owe these people anymore. You've given them everything. Batman: Not everything. Not yet.

Jim Gordon: I never cared who you were. Batman: And you were right. Jim Gordon: Shouldn't the people know the hero who saved them? Batman: A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders, to let him know the world hadn't ended. [Flashback of Gordon doing this for Bruce after his parents had been killed] Jim Gordon: Bruce Wayne?

Taglines

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Make sure this gets out!!!!!

I need tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GokuVsSuperman0

There is also a book about a terrorist plot to blow up the Super Bowl. The book is "Black Sunday" by Thomas Harris. The same man who wrote "Silence of the Lambs" and "Red Dragon"

The setting for this novel is (dun dun dunnnnn!) New Orleans.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by middleman5oh6
so Baltimore has to win for your prediction to be true right? Since the little brother is the coach of the 49ers.. Alright, I'll put my money on Baltimore. But if this doesn't pay off I'm gonna be PISSED!!!!

edit on 20-1-2013 by middleman5oh6 because: wrong team name

This is a *possibility. I'm thinking the RCC as usual,is playing with dark forces. Trying to mimic what GOD has already done. As above so below. I'm not sure witch harbrough brother is who. I *think they are supposed to represent , play out, the role of the True story of Cain and Able in the book of Genesis. Making blashphemy

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join