It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, these damn planes..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Greetings, friends.

We greet you all in the Love and Light of The Creation.

For the past couple of weeks, I have been made aware of something that I never was. The amount of planes that have flown over my home now ( within 30min outside of Boston) have been astounding. However, it is not they they have just been over my home, they have been everywhere I have.

Now, you must understand..it is not that I bring about this topic because there are a lot of planes in the sky (Commercial Jet Airline Planes). What separates the argument is the fact that I am much more aware of their presence (sound, under lights, beacons, headlights).

One night, while me and my good friend were in a parking lot chatting. I noticed a plane fly over us..so I acknowledged it, asked a few questions to myself..and watched it leave from my point of view. Another one came but I only saw that plane when I turned my head back around towards where the other one left my sight, and it left the same way (Deja Vu, is what it seemed like). However, about six more planes came over us.. It was not until I made it known, that my friend was aware of them. He did not care much..

Also, has anyone witnessed a plane come straight toward your P.o.V before with headlights on? A few weeks ago, before some important understanding of some things...I saw about 3 particular planes at night that literally started off like a star; then appeared as if it was getign closer and closer because it's light was getting bigger and bigger, and brighter and brighter. Then, the "plane" would turn its course..and my nervess would calm (a failed test).

Any thoughts/comments/concerns?

Peace with you.
edit on 16-1-2013 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Some of what you describe sound like planes.
What about some others? Do you believe that they were planes?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I live 5 miles from a busy airport and directly under a flight path. Everything you describes seems normal.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
are you trying to determine if planes are following you since you found out some life changing information?

or that someone pointed out planes to you and now you notice them all the time

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
never mind

edit on 17-1-2013 by RobertF because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreeneLight
Greetings, friends.

We greet you all in the Love and Light of The Creation.

For the past couple of weeks, I have been made aware of something that I never was. The amount of planes that have flown over my home now ( within 30min outside of Boston) have been astounding. However, it is not they they have just been over my home, they have been everywhere I have.

Now, you must understand..it is not that I bring about this topic because there are a lot of planes in the sky (Commercial Jet Airline Planes). What separates the argument is the fact that I am much more aware of their presence (sound, under lights, beacons, headlights).

One night, while me and my good friend were in a parking lot chatting. I noticed a plane fly over us..so I acknowledged it, asked a few questions to myself..and watched it leave from my point of view. Another one came but I only saw that plane when I turned my head back around towards where the other one left my sight, and it left the same way (Deja Vu, is what it seemed like). However, about six more planes came over us.. It was not until I made it known, that my friend was aware of them. He did not care much..

Also, has anyone witnessed a plane come straight toward your P.o.V before with headlights on? A few weeks ago, before some important understanding of some things...I saw about 3 particular planes at night that literally started off like a star; then appeared as if it was getign closer and closer because it's light was getting bigger and bigger, and brighter and brighter. Then, the "plane" would turn its course..and my nervess would calm (a failed test).

Any thoughts/comments/concerns?

Peace with you.
edit on 16-1-2013 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

Say it with me. Air...Ports....

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
Some of what you describe sound like planes.
What about some others? Do you believe that they were planes?

What we describe "are" in fact planes, to the untrained mind. When the "light" in the sky is first made aware to me, I do not "believe" it is a plane..due to reasons that are not appropriate due to circumstance.

Originally posted by MisterMandlebrot
I live 5 miles from a busy airport and directly under a flight path. Everything you describes seems normal.

Normal? Correct, in the sense of living around an airport, and having life experience that you have had.

Originally posted by okamitengu

1) are you trying to determine if planes are following you since you found out some life changing information?

2) or that someone pointed out planes to you and now you notice them all the time

Ehh..I would say more of Option 1. I say this because it was in fact the information that allowed myself to become aware these "planes".

reply to post by mademyself1984

"Air".. "Port".. hmmm

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
You're 30 minutes from an incredibly busy airport (Logan is one of the busiest ones in the US at 19th in the rankings), you see lights in the sky, and you are convinced they're not planes, but are in fact following you? Say what?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I live maybe 70 miles northeast from DFW airport , the aircraft come by to the south already lined up on approach . (most of them ) Point is every now and then they change the approach a little and to somebody that watches the sky a lot it makes a pretty big difference .

On a clear night I can see these things coming from a very long distance and it's easy to tell they're going to scoot a little south , but occasionally they'll track a little north and appear to come right at me only to veer to the south at the last minute .

Changes are normal and sometimes it looks funny .

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I did not claim they were indeed "following" me. All I mentioned was what I saw; and actually making others aware of it. I have never been one to question my gut, to question my intuition or "inner" voice.

It has gotten me this far, and I do not see any reason to question it now. Especially because I had a pretty interesting dream about planes last night. Hmm.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight

Interesting, but I doubt the desert rats over watching Groom lake are jealous.
Have you tried camping on the grassy strip between runways?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
GreeneLight, Greenelight, Charlie Bravo here, I'm up yonder in a delta fixed wing and we seem to have lost track of you, can you come outside and wave so we can pick you up again? Alright good buddy, give us a wave. Guys, we've lost him, let's swing around again and make another pass, and alert the others. Roger that.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Cauliflower

No, but I'll take you up on that.

reply to post by Aleister

That was funny

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I know its the grey area, but

What is this thread about?

OP, have you started a thread to tell us you see more planes in the sky because you were told that the lights in the sky are airplanes?

My Father dropped a heavy metal flashlight on my head as a young child so that may be affecting how I am processing what the OP is saying.

The one thing I seem to understand is that you now know that a plane can sort of hover or look like its hovering when its actually on approach directly in line with your sight.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This thread made me laugh out loud!

The OP sounds a little paranoid. I think everything you are experiencing is completely normal.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Experience is physical/mental/spiritual of the being who perceives it & accepts it.

"Paranoia" is created outside of the experienced being, based on viewpoints of other-selves that are irrelevant due to the design of this density.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Experience is physical/mental/spiritual of the being who perceives it & accepts it.

"Paranoia" is created outside of the experienced being, based on viewpoints of other-selves that are irrelevant due to the design of this density.

There is no outside of the experiencing being, all is within.

Paranoia is part of that package, so is whatever other concept the human mind can come up with.

Not sure if understand correct as I read it again, this is what concerns me

""Paranoia" is created outside of the experienced being" mainly the experienced being part.

I could understand if you were talking about a being experiencing but an experienced being is what exactly, what is this being experienced at?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

There is no outside of the experiencing being, all is within.

Paranoia is part of that package, so is whatever other concept the human mind can come up with.

Not sure if understand correct as I read it again, this is what concerns me

""Paranoia" is created outside of the experienced being" mainly the experienced being part.

I could understand if you were talking about a being experiencing but an experienced being is what exactly, what is this being experienced at?

I apologize for the manner of which I annotated.

"Being experiencing" is the proper way to formulate the thought.

If "Paranoia" did not come from the thoughts/perceptions of others, than there would be no such thing as paranoia - because all is natural and One, until some other-self makes you feel "crazy" because he/she does not understand the implications.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight

Key words in which I think you should look at are "makes you feel crazy"

until some other-self makes you feel "crazy" because he/she does not understand the implications.

You are feeling crazy not because of outside influence, If one is in control of one self the only time you will feel crazy is when you choose to.

Outside influence can be very powerful, but in the end its all your choice, even though It may not feel that way.

Try changing how you perceive things which influence you and you might get the upper hand so to speak.

Find the strength inside, be able to perceive the same situation or influence from many perspectives and one can overcome whatever obstacle is in their path

You have a green light to proceed, the choice is yours

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I will sum this thread up to the OP taking psychotropic drugs which has now made them aware of what is actually going on around them instead of staring at their phone texting and updating social network statuses.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join