It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

indoctrination patterns i have noticed in media and people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have a list of things i have been noticing as of lately,

We all know of the satanic hand sign that we see flashed repeatedly flashed everywhere in media for many years. I am now seeing the elites vision of satanic symbolism becoming a regular part of peoples reality come to fruition. The last 3 months has yielded at least 2 out 5 people flashing the hand sign at some points during our face to face interaction. two women who were housekeepers for me flashed the sign at some point while i were talking to them. My dads niece flashed it when she was explaining something to me. A therapist at my physical therapy clinic had flashed it when she was was pointing which way a restaurant that i wanted to go too was. I see people forming the sign when they talk to one another. Amongst others things, it's EVERYWHERE, and subliminal suggestion is a proven way of changing one's actions through repeated exposure to the material without the viewer noticing. This is one of the result's we are seeing here. Anybody else notice this?

t.v. and radio shows seem to be more blatant and pushy in various agenda as of lately. I was watching an episode of judge Milian where a couple sued a motel owner for videotaping them through a hole or something. i noticed that being recorded by cameras, who should have the right to do it, and peoples feelings towards it had more garnered weird, scripted- feeling a discussion than a t.v. trial. Every other sentence throughout the 10 minute trial was about being recorded by video- cameras or the word itself in it. The dialogue was unnatural, and organized;
Millian: "so he was recording you with a video-camera?"

Plaintiff: "yes, he had the video-camera recording us. We didn't feel unsafe or anything, but he should have told us if he was recording us with the video- camera."

Milian: "Oh man, i cant believe he was recording a you with a video- camera!"

Plaintiff: "yeah, people should just know then it would be fine. They will be alright with it cuz they know it's there for a reason."

Milian: "You like being watched by video- cameral?"

Plaintiff: "Yeah! I could do a dance!" or something rediculous like that.. literally not far form the original dialogue at all
You could also see the judge waving and her swirling her hands excessively into devil signs while she explains surveillance law, and those intermissions where people standing around outside the courthouse comment on the case had some of those people pointing their eye with a wink FOR NO REASON when they were asked about there feelings about video- cameras.

I was watching an episode of animal planets animal rescue where they go and talk sense into people giving up animals they have no business keeping. In this episode, an elderly lady is not taking care of a macaque monkey she found too well, and there's this scene where they focus in for an uncomfortable amount of time on a picture of the monkey dressed in full U.S. military uniform holding a mini M16, and that was because there son is a marine. The 3 minutes into the episode the show shifts focus on RFID chips; the monkey has one from its previous owner but wasn't registered into the system, so its a race to see who had it implanted it and to see of they can have it registered. The shows hosts repeats in different sentences how RFID chips are wonderful for tracking animals, and how they can help people, too. They tell the lady to call a RFID security expert overt to track the chip; when the man comes over, the lady, on camera, asks the man for identification; the camera focuses in on the man pulling out some giant card and paperwork from his pocket and handing it to the lady, who the camera focuses on actively scanning and returning with a polite "thank you". Both the hosts and the lady go on to say that it's necessary to show identification because their are dangerous people all over the place in disguise and they repeatedly reiterate the simple fact that if you present Identification, everything would go smoothly.

I was listening to a string of morning radio shows on 98.5 fm that focused on social, political, and religious matters. I never really listen to the radio, so i would not know if radio programing always had all the callers believing in anything fantastical or not reported on the news as idiots.
One of the talk programs had listeners 2 centing on the discussion of God and his existence; the callers who believed were one of tbose loud, irrational fanatic church- goer's who avoided, misunderstood, or shotgun blasted any and all valid points made by the host while she preached and shouted; the other was some dude who was in the middle of his wake and bake. The third caller was an even tempered, intelligent good sir throwing dates and names all willy nilly. The two characters were EASILY made fun of and mocked by the hosts jeering them with "jesus loves me" and "PRAISE GOD!", while the good sir was validated and agreed with.
The next talk show had a host discussing British douchbaggery through torture, forced confession and prosecution of random civilians suspected of being IRA ops during British occupation of the country. Apart from the show focusing on distancing innocent, hard working Irishmen from the psycho IRA and there evil KABLOOM activities, a man the host invited on the show to discuss the Brits organizing torture and forced confession of himself and anybody in a given vicinity, IRA or not, had just cut off. He was describing how they beat the stuff out of him then threatened to slowly kill his family when the transmission goes dead. The host says woops, looks like we list him, then they move on to the next show. 3 1/2 hrs of nobody being cut off, then this man comes on, and his broadcast has tech difficulty.
Another show had Dr. Michio Kaku bring on some expert to disprove or rationalize anything supernatural or unexplained; ghosts, UFO's and intelligent life, bigfoot, Mayan predictions, whatever. Every 4 words from the guest was interjected with chuckling;like he was that perpetually amused of anything kooky sounding;

Kaku: "and what are your thoughts on UFO'S? There are alot of reports..."

guest: "Well, *HEHEHE* only 5% of sightings are indeed unexplained, *hoohoohoo*, but then the tinfoil hats go and blow that to the proportion of everything they see in the sky, *hehehhe*. They go on the internet and read kooky things which further makes them believe crazier things."

Kaku: "what about your thoughts on bigfoot? There are alot of reports..."

Guest: "*hehehe* well, there has always been this natural human tendency to instantly defer to the mystical and unbelievable when we see things *TEEEhehe* we cant quite fully recognize,so when they see undefined things in the woods *hehehe* their mind makes up creatures and other things."
The next show had a host insist that banning guns would prevent any more Sandy Hooks and columbines; one loud mouth shouted about nothing but protecting his right to own guns, while the other guest calmly and intelligently insists that guns won't hurt people unless law enforcement has 'em.

Kids cartoons seem to be pretty sinister. DO NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES let the lil' ones watch Adventure Time; the seasons after the first 2 are all about grotesque, scary demons and creatures pooping out of bigger demons orifice's, ritual's, evil spirits, sexual innuendo, moral and social subversion; people who don't think but do are COOL, complacent sheeple are funny, corporations want candy...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
*continued*, eyes, triangles, checkerboard pattern floors, images of evil and chaos, all wrapped up in a common theme of a fiery hell dimension called the nightosphere. Other cartoons like fantasy island seem to concentrate on characters being intoxicated, partying and fighting over attention, and other cartoons like world of gumball makes fun of kids who are too brainy and makes manic, sugar induced high's from over consumption of candy look like a hilarious situation to be in.

Just my thoughts here. I regard myself as a very keen person, and would have noticed all of these things long ago, because o have been awake to the reality of this world long ago. Thoughts, anybody?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Gots to agree, i believe most would to some extent that we are all being indoctrinated for one reason or another and it all seems to be coordinated. So the question has to be asked, whos doing the coordinating?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
adventure time is hilarious.

sounds like you are predisposed to find messages that dont gel with what your god, (or goddess) has said.

i think you are just looking for excuses to try to push your will onto others.

jake the dog and finn the human would kick your ass with karate!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ok, here's one we have noticed - dunno if it fits in, but we've certainly seen a lot of toddlers, babies getting kissed on the lips in tv commercials, reality shows, etc.
Is this now the norm, or are we out of touch?
Or are they sexualizing kissing children?
Just an observation...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
Ok, here's one we have noticed - dunno if it fits in, but we've certainly seen a lot of toddlers, babies getting kissed on the lips in tv commercials, reality shows, etc.
Is this now the norm, or are we out of touch?
Or are they sexualizing kissing children?
Just an observation...

kissing on the lips is not sexualisation!

it is the norm, and not new!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You consider yourself keen because you are paranoid and are finding exactly what you are looking for. ?. Amazing

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I use this analogy all the time. ?. Look at the numbers in my avatar. They are from the show LOST. Very important to the show. They are hidden everywhere in it. If I wanted to continue the obsession with lost, I promise I could find those numbers everywhere and think omfg, it's a sign, let is real.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
LIFE == worth living

Get One... before it's too late.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bigman88

We all know of the satanic hand sign that we see flashed repeatedly flashed everywhere in media for many years.

No "we" don't. Please educate me on what this "hand sign" is along with why it is satanic and if you could please clearly define "satanic" too that would be great.

I am now seeing the elites vision of satanic symbolism becoming a regular part of peoples reality come to fruition.

Satanic symbolism? Is this where you take a picture of nearly anything and point out that if you add a bunch of stuff that is not there at all it is really just a hidden satanic symbol? What is a satanic symbol and what makes it satanic? Is it any tri-angle or pagan symbol?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This is interesting (i even had to Google what indoctrination is) but i am also now wondering what these satanic hand signs are ?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Not surprised that i have to go do this myself. I'm sure a few of the doubters here already know of what i'm talking about, but looking at this site, they like to have the tinfoil hatters jump through those extra unneeded hoops to back up those kooky things they say.

Here you go, people. I guess life is so ROCK that even statues, and paintings and other illustrations hundreds of years before you were born, then steadily through the ages in our entertainment, business and political circles, right up to today, had to flash it.

Heres another long list for any of you to chew on.

Now for the couple of posters saying that I, and anybody that notices these occult symbols all over the damn place are paranoid, and looking for something to be paranoid about, well, i don't know. I kinda thought that a specific set of signs, gestures, symbols and thoughts that belong to a specific set of teachings or ideals that has been included, concentrated on, or hinted at in all of media, entertainment, politics and business for hundreds of years has worn out it's "coincidence" rationalization, and can be seen as a clear, defined pattern?

To those that say if you look anywhere, you can find anything with a supposed satanic or occult symbol in it, no, not really. And if you can, then that too would no longer be a coincidence, and is a pattern. The purpose of the pattern and who are the ones developing the pattern can remain as non- existent, nutty, or at large as any of you wish to leave it as. Weather if it's sinister or not, take a look, or go search it up; it's everywhere. It warrants, at least, an inquiry.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

What about my post here implies that i lack a life?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
I use this analogy all the time. ?. Look at the numbers in my avatar. They are from the show LOST. Very important to the show. They are hidden everywhere in it. If I wanted to continue the obsession with lost, I promise I could find those numbers everywhere and think omfg, it's a sign, let is real.

Nah, dude. Your comparison is a bit irrational. if you found any one of those numbers anywhere at any given time, then there's nothing interesting at all about that; there numbers. If you see one or more of those numbers at various intervals throughout your day/week/month/year, guess you could call that mere coincidence, no sign there. Now of you see the whole or part of the set of numbers everywhere, all the time, then yeah buddy, its a sign.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
adventure time is hilarious.

sounds like you are predisposed to find messages that dont gel with what your god, (or goddess) has said.

i think you are just looking for excuses to try to push your will onto others.

jake the dog and finn the human would kick your ass with karate!

Season 1 and 2 had me and lil bro in pain with stomach cramps from laughter. After that, it's not that funny anymore. Instead, we have an increase in religious and occult content; it was present in the first 2 seasons, but it now seems to be a central backdrop for the shows events and characters. Was i intentionally looking for this? not at all; i don't have to intentionally look out for something to notice it. I just wanted to get laughter induced stomach cramps from some Adventure time, just like you.

You think kids need to be watching a phalic, naked leg creature run out, squat down, and defecate out a smaller, grotesque, i-dont-know-how-to-describe it creature, that is screeching bloody murder and covered in a thick, gooey fluid emanating from the bigger creatures mouth/anus/ whatever? And all this while the background of the scene is taking place in a fiery hell where "souls" (more grotesque looking creatures) are trapped and burning in lava mountains, and waving there arms and screaming?

"The nightosphere thrives on sustained chaos and pain, teehehe!" (Marcalene's dad, the vampire guy). Kids need to be watching things about that? Okay, dude.

And yes, Finn the human and Jake will annihilate my ass with anything.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have actually noticed one of my female friends doing the 'satanic' hand sign subconsciously, she does it pretty frequently.

I don't know if I would assign it any significance though.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Even though it has been and is flashed everywhere for a very long time? I was watching some annoying show CBS called the Talk with my gramma, One of the Hosts named Sheryl Underwood takes a minute during the show to congratulate her college fraternity on their anniversary; she tells the audience to applause while happily flashing the hand sign. Then she appears on entertainment tonight 4 hours later. She once again sends happy shout-outs to her fraternity while flashing the hand sign.
Same dumb lady, same shout- outs, same dumb hand sign, 2 different (still dumb) shows. Coincidence that she feels like forming her hand that way during on-air congratulations of her fraternity.

Anybody have any thought on the T.V. and radio shows?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bigman88

I don't think my friend does it because of the media, she's pretty isolated, barely watches any TV at all as far as I know.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by talesone

You really want to know? It's actually a sign AGAINST evil spirits. Yes! That's right! It started when Ronnie James Dio, the heavy metal singer started doing this sign at shows. His grandmother told him about this sign when he was a kid and how it's a good sign to use to scare away the evil eye. He talks about it in the movie "Heavy Metal: A Headbanger's Journey". I also remember reading about it in a book about magnetism. It makes sense. Catholics and Christians took it for a pagan sign, which it is but not associated with the devil at all. Pure human invention and distortion of the truth.
edit on 18-1-2013 by sebHFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
so does that mean North Carolina State University and Texas University are schools run by Satan? because if you actually read into the history of your 'satanic hand sign' you'll find that it was used to ward off bad luck and evil spirits. it was, and in many cultures still is, no different than knocking on wood or touching one's nose.

i have no idea, therefore: aliens.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join