It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Court Admits Hepatitis B Vaccine Caused Fatal Auto-Immune Disorder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
With more and more official reports and studies coming in that vaccines other than just being potentially dangerous, do not actually help, then this issue really needs to be taken more serious.

In our society today, newborns are injected with loads of chemicals nearly as soon as they enter the world. In the name of “prevention”, we give them vaccines that we aren’t even sure are safe. As a matter of fact, in many cases, we know them to be unsafe. This is the case with the hepatitis B vaccine, approved for infants at birth but admittedly responsible for causing serious illness and even death.

This is inexcusable if true, and if so, why is it still practiced ?

Tradition?
Lack of contrary evidence ?
Financial reasons?
Or is it part of the infamous depopulation plot the elite are supposedly carrying out?

The United States Court of Federal Claims sided with the estate of Tambra Harris, who died as a result of an auto-immune disease called systemic lupose erythematosus (SLE). The court awarded $475,000 following her death after finding the hepatitis vaccine caused her injury in the form of SLE. But this near-admittance of a cause-effect relationship between the vaccine and the illness and subsequent death isn’t enough. No, we still give the shot to babies.

I would give my own thoughts, but i am really dumbfounded at how so many studies can come out, showing something is wrong with the vaccines we use today (Minimal efficiency, Highly toxic in alot of cases) how there is not a bigger public outcry, i mean, they are literally injecting chemicals into us, and not just maybe (Like say the chem trail conspiracy) and whats in the injections is proven to be detrimental to our health (again not just maybe, like chem trails)

Anyway, i look forward to your thoughts, and thought you guys would be interested in this article.

PS: Sorry for bringing in Chemtrails, just to make sure, this thread is NOT about chemtrails, and ill be very dissapointed if this thread end up arguing them, there are plenty of other threads for that, it was just a simple comparison

Namaste.

Source
edit on 15/1/13 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

Just yesterday I was asked by a "health aid" why my son was "way behind on his shots", I told her that he wasn't going to get them, that I'd been studying up on them. I am grateful that even though she doesn't agree with me, that she wasn't about to force my son's arms and legs down to get his "key to health".

Thanks for the info.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

Its sad to see doctors just repeating what they were told by the big pharma lobby's, i mean you would expect doctors to have done their own research, but no...

“In increasing numbers, parents across the country are contacting the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) to report opposition to regulations being enacted by state health department officials that legally require children to be injected with three doses of hepatitis B vaccine before being allowed to attend daycare, kindergarten, elementary school, high school or college,” National Vaccine Information Center reads.

Is it not mandatory for all children to attend Elementary school ? (I ask because in EU it is mandatory for children to finish elementary school), and if so, how can you reject vaccinations and still have you kid attend public schools (ie: reject vaccinations and still stay within the law).

I understand if you dont have the answers, just interested as i neither live in the US or have kids.

Namaste.
edit on 15/1/13 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

In what EU country? It certainly isn't in Denmark... I will fight with teeth and nail to avoid my kid having these shots, which I myself didn't get.

I had measles, rubella, chickenpox and mumps when I was a kid and turned out fine. I hardly ever get sick, ie. I have never had anything severe. I hardly get the flu anymore (even though we had a so-called epidemic this year... yeah right) and apart from apnea I suffered from a fractured nose wall, my health is top of the line.

I believe that the body works as intended, and I firmly believe that my immune system was strengthened naturally by my getting the fore mentioned child diseases. It probably wasn't much fun having them, but now I appreciate having them.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I know in the UK its is mandatory by law for kids to be in school until they are done with high school.

And im 95% sure you have to complete schooling in Denmark until the danish 9th grade by law, However regardless of whether or not its written by law in Denmark, then i know for a fact that its also mandatory (by society) for kids to go to school in Denmark until 9th grade as social services will come knocking on your door if you dont.

As for vaccines then ofcorse they are optional, what im wondering is if they force kids in public schools to have vaccines and its illegal for your kid not to go to school, then by proxy is it not illegal not to vaccinate ??

Namaste.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker

Its sad to see doctors just repeating what they were told by the big pharma lobby's, i mean you would expect doctors to have done their own research, but no...

There's a reason they call it "practicing medicine".
edit on 15-1-2013 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
For schools in California vaccines are not required though they instill in one the belief that they are. I know they are not. I signed a waiver stating personal beliefs and my kids no longer have to take ANY vaccines including tuberculosis. My kids have basically the set or two but stopped around 3 years old. I don't think my oldest ever had any of the MMR which is most liked to autism. My kids are healthy, bright and rarely get sick. Good immune systems no asthma nor allergies. Maybe I did something right for their well being. Just mkes sense to me. They did get POLIO shots and like I said the 1st round and the Heb B ones... but none are required for admission into school in California, USA.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I waived the HepB vaccine. I do not believe in young children getting vaccines, especially as soon as they are born. I wasn't forced into it, I just had to sign a waiver. I found a pediatrician that allowed me to delay vaccinate.

Vaccines are a case by case basis. Some work, some don't. You can't lump them all together. I am VERY LEARY of MMR.I am a full supporter of the flu vax. I think chicken pox is highly unneccessary.

What I do think is the obscene amount of vaccines that a child has to get is unneccessary, and it should be up to the parent, which ones they want to get.
edit on 15-1-2013 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
As I've already explained in other threads, my 2 yr old is without a single vaccine and continues to be the healthiest, happiest boy our pediatrician has ever seen. When he gets sick, it is often for 24 hours or less, and by the time we make it in to the doc to have him checked out, he's cleared up and is shaking off whatever it was. I had "the talk" from two pediatricians in the office, but I also educated them on many cases that have come up in recent years, as well as the research into what is actually in them, aside from the vaccine elements themselves. That alone should be enough.

Anyway, as more Light comes to the world and the consciousness of our collective is raised, more and more truth will come out. I highly recommend we document each and every one of these in some blog or form of permanent tracking, because there may come a time when the information is needed and wiped from the web.

Or freedom might reign after all. Either way it would be good to document. I've saved to my work drive, each of these cases in case I ever need to defend my RIGHT to not have my child vaccinated.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The headline and the article are both misleading.

The United States Court of Federal Claims sided with the estate of Tambra Harris, who died as a result of an auto-immune disease called systemic lupose erythematosus (SLE). The court awarded $475,000 following her death after finding the hepatitis vaccine caused her injury in the form of SLE. But this near-admittance of a cause-effect relationship between the vaccine and the illness and subsequent death isn’t enough.
A settlement agreement was reached, according to childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...

On August 29, 2001, Tambra Harris (“petitioner”), filed a petition for compensation alleging that she suffered certain injuries as a result of receiving a vaccination.

Among the injuries petitioner alleged that she had suffered as a result of receiving a hepatitis B vaccination was systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE). She sought an award under the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.

On March 22, 2011, counsel for both parties filed a stipulation, stating that a decision should be entered awarding compensation.
Notice that the Federal Court didn't "admit" anything. It simply said to the two parties "If that's the deal you two want to make, fine with us." Please look up the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program if you're curious.

The idea behind the NVIC seems to be that sometimes a vaccine will have a bad effect, just like a peanut might to someone with an allergy. The compensation program is a way of providng for the victim without going through the full court and medical evidence trial that is so expensive and weighted against the victim with few financial resources.

Harris had a bad reaction and died. Under the existing system, which has been around for a quarter of a century, her estate was compensated. There's no drama here, the system worked pretty much as it has worked and is intended to work.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

The headline and the article are both misleading.

The United States Court of Federal Claims sided with the estate of Tambra Harris, who died as a result of an auto-immune disease called systemic lupose erythematosus (SLE). The court awarded $475,000 following her death after finding the hepatitis vaccine caused her injury in the form of SLE. But this near-admittance of a cause-effect relationship between the vaccine and the illness and subsequent death isn’t enough.
A settlement agreement was reached, according to childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...

On August 29, 2001, Tambra Harris (“petitioner”), filed a petition for compensation alleging that she suffered certain injuries as a result of receiving a vaccination.

Among the injuries petitioner alleged that she had suffered as a result of receiving a hepatitis B vaccination was systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE). She sought an award under the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.

On March 22, 2011, counsel for both parties filed a stipulation, stating that a decision should be entered awarding compensation.
Notice that the Federal Court didn't "admit" anything. It simply said to the two parties "If that's the deal you two want to make, fine with us." Please look up the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program if you're curious.

The idea behind the NVIC seems to be that sometimes a vaccine will have a bad effect, just like a peanut might to someone with an allergy. The compensation program is a way of providng for the victim without going through the full court and medical evidence trial that is so expensive and weighted against the victim with few financial resources.

Harris had a bad reaction and died. Under the existing system, which has been around for a quarter of a century, her estate was compensated. There's no drama here, the system worked pretty much as it has worked and is intended to work.

I'm allergic to aspirin (and other similar NSAID drugs).
If I have aspirin, I will more than likely die of anaphylaxis.
I didn't know I was allergic to one of the most widely used drugs until I took it and ended up in the resus room.
Who can I sue?

Having a quick Google around it seems that this story is most prevalent on natural health and anti-vax sites.
The headlines on them say either "Hep B vaccine CAUSES SLE" or "CAUSED SLE".
Whilst the ruling actually stated neither (as you've pointed out very well) it's typical of these sites to write sensationalist headlines to push their agenda.

It's amazing that when you actually dig in to these stories, what's actually been written seems to be essentially a parody of what really happened.

It's absolutely dreadful what happened to the child, horrific.
But to use her death to push some agenda is unspeakable.

edit on 15/1/13 by Pardon? because: syntax

new topics

top topics

join