It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amber Alert: 5 y/o girl ABDUCTED from Philly SCHOOL, $10K offered 1/14/13

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
LINK

Wow this whole thing smells fishy to me. Scary too. This little girl was dropped off at school this morning by her Mother. Not long after another woman comes in and signs her out. And the five year old just went with her? Because she was dressed like a Muslim? I'm sorry that just doesn't make sense to me!!

She was taken at like nine in the morning and it wasn't reported because no one knew she was even missing untill three o'clock!! This is Crazy!

I pray for that little girl, please keep her safe!

This is just so upsetting. How on Earth can intelligent human beings let something like this happen? We can't walk into a Seven Eleven with a ski mask on in the dead of winter, but women with only their eyes uncovered are allowed to just waltz in schools and steal peoples children!?! So twisted...
edit on 14-1-2013 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

well, I can see mixing people up in cases like this:

woman covered with an all black Niqab, or Muslim veil which only shows her eyes,

..."I don't think that my child knew her. I think that my child thought that she was a familiar person because she was Muslim," Rashid said.

Funny they have surveillance footage of this, and every other news story I hear about, but not in these recent murders being used as a tool...

edit on 1/14/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You know, while the Politicians are talking about fingerprinting people for buying certain things.... It occurred to me, without delving further that direction.

Wouldn't it be a half way decent idea to have a finger print scanner/reader at the school desk? Lets not hear about silly things like cost when I've been able to get a very effective consumer level one for a P.C. for years. It's not the stuff of Mission Impossible movies...just the grade of a standard laptop log in device.

It's no magic bullet but just ONE of these stopped...now how doesn't that make sense? Our banks and even some stores routinely thumbprint for prosecution of bad checks later if one does turn rubbery....our kids are worth at least as much 'privacy' issue. It sure would end the stranger or estranged spouse checking a child out like a library book.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I said it doesn't make sense to me because I'm just shocked, and saddened for her and her poor Mother. I'n sickened by all of the horrible things that could be happening to that baby.

There are finger print scanners in grocery stores and tanning salons, WHY not our schools? Awesome idea!
edit on 14-1-2013 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I hope they find her and bring her back to her mother.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
So, today my tenth grade son had a dentist appointment. I picked him up an hour before dismissal from his half a day p.m. technical school.

As I pulled up the hill towards the school I was asking myself the same questions I asked the first time I drove up the hill to his high school, post Sandy Hook. 'I wonder if anything will be different?'

I park my car in the visitor lot directly across from the front door. A line of buses between the lot and the school prevent me from seeing the door so I'm wondering 'Is there a guard?'

I walk around the buses...No guard.

I wonder if the doors locked? Not locked!!

I walked right in and straight into the office!!

I have been thinking about it all day. Trying to decide how to address it? Call them? Email...ugh... I need some answers!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Report: Missing Philly girl found safe.

link

WPVI-TV in Philadelphia reports that Nailla Robinson was found outside by a passerby in Upper Darby overnight. She was taken to Children's Hospital to be checked out, but appeared to be safe. The television station reported Robinson was discovered near the 69th Street Terminal beneath some bleachers. She is being checkout for hypothermia.

www.philly.com...
edit on 15-1-2013 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Dang you beat me to it. I was just about to post this. Finally some good news for once.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I know right? She's a lucky lil girl, I'm so happy she is okay.

top topics

join