It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it say to you?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Say you dated someone for enough length of time that when you finally admitted to them that you loved them. Their reply was "I've been wanting to tell you that for awhile now". Obviously you love each other. When you ask them things like why do you love me they reply with things like.

"I can be myself around you" and you feel the same ways about them. You tell each other your beautiful during love making. And when your not secretly hurting each others feelings. Which is the way that you fight with each other because it was under stood at the beginning of the relationship that neither of you like to argue.

So when she goes to prom without you. You'll take her to get her dress but you'll sit out in the parking lot even if it takes an hr and a half. Sure you made her feel like sh** but how did she make you feel?

Did she ever think about that? Does she think at all? Or is she as brain dead as everyone thought the under ground genius was?

Anyways on with the show. So if you spent your pay checks on her spoiling her everyday telling her how much you love her. Buying her stuff. taking her out to dinners dates and encouraging her addiction of alcohol.

Basically she's being treated like a queen and if she wants it she gets it. Unless she's done somethign to hurt your feelings. Then it's punishment time. And depending on the severity that could mean half a day of not talking to her or 3 days of no contact at all.

So say this person that you love so much had to choose one night between alcohol and you. Because you've came to the conclusion that partying and being immature with her friends. (on her part) is getting in the way.

Her friends are bad influences. A few of them go to school bragging about 7 dudes running trains on them. She's tried to get you to whip your stuff out in front of her friends. But denies it when sober.

So you ask her to choose. She say's you but 2 days later it's clear alcohol runs the show.

Along with many other little speed bumps that add up to one big sh** stain. It could all be worked out if someone didn't lie. Yeah someone lied. Because they had no reason to end the relationship.

That's where we are no closure no real reason to end it. They've came back into your life a few times but put no real effort in showing their intentions.

You've waited around going on 6yrs.

If you ever got back with them what would you do? Do you treat them like they don't matter?

Because let's be honest here. All the good stuff didn't work! So if they came back at some point. Wouldn't it make sense that treating them like most people do a person in a relationsh** would keep them around.

I live with 2 housemates that argue everyday. And everyday she is crying. But she comes back. And it's practically the same argument everyday.

I grew up talking and studying the opposite sex. And I'm coming to the theoretical conclusion that women need to be beat down. Maybe not in a physical way but definitely emotionally and psychologically.

Because most women end up n a bad relationship and most men they date in their life times won't really listen to them or give them much time of day. When a man does do this it scares her. Because it's not what shes accustomed to.

So I'm starting to believe that they like crying and arguing everyday. Maybe it's an important part of their life to be told how dumb and ignorant "they can be".

What are some of your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
She went to the prom without you because you told her you didn't want to go! But it was a joke.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Been there. My ex was a party girl who wanted it everywhere and all the time. Sometimes it was public, maybe even illegal. She argued all the time, drank like a fish and the only time she backed down was when I yelled at her. Her new guy keeps putting her in her place and they seem to work well together. I personally did not want an adversary as a mate. Seems that you dont either.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadLights

Reminds me of a saying a very wise man once told me. "Marriage is nothing more than legalized prostitution."...
I didn't quite get it at the time, but now that I am older and been divorced twice, it is starting to make sense.....

Although, your not talking about marriage, I still think it applies........

EDIT: Not just directed at the ladies, men apply as well.....

edit on 14-1-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

link   
Women need beat down because because they thrive off dysfunction and drama?

Have you asked your self why your still around?

It takes two to tango.

Believe me, the minute she ditches you the minute she gains her self esteem and respect back.

edit on 14-1-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by dashen

That's what I'm saying maybe men need to do the opposite of what women "SAY" that they want. If your the good guy.

No fairy tale. All Nightmare!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
Women need beat down because because they thrive of dysfunction and drama?

Have you asked your self why your still around?

It takes two to tango.

Believe me, the minute she ditches you the minute she gains her self esteem and respect back.

You didn't get it!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Been there done that.
Now a days I look at a relationship as a team. Sometimes you got to take one for the team and sometimes you get one, but over all the team always has a winner.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
well if i'm honest i got bored after the 2nd paragraph and stopped reading.

you'll look back at your situation one day , laugh and call yourself an idiot.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I grew up talking and studying the opposite sex. And I'm coming to the theoretical conclusion that women need to be beat down.

Maybe not in a physical way but definitely emotionally and psychologically.

Because most women end up n a bad relationship and most men they date in their life times won't really listen to them or give them much time of day.

When a man does do this it scares her.

Because it's not what shes accustomed to.

So I'm starting to believe that they like crying and arguing everyday. Maybe it's an important part of their life to be told how dumb and ignorant "they can be". What are some of your thoughts?

I understand those comments perfectly fine. Maybe you do not realise the weight they carry.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Your proof of what this was about if your a female!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

When women all over msn messenger (back in the day) on fb and back in the day on myspace can't take good advice. Because they'd rather cry everyday and have tons of drama. It becomes clear that they are mentally confused and damn near brain dead.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

She's clearly a female, and clearly correct.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadLights

When women all over msn messenger (back in the day) on fb and back in the day on myspace can't take good advice. Because they'd rather cry everyday and have tons of drama. It becomes clear that they are mentally confused and damn near brain dead.

Serve's to question why you let a cliche minority of women bother you.

If you were so above it, it wouldn't be occupying your mind.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

No! sorry buddy if women were correct the world would be a disaster.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

The world is a disaster

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I just think it's important to make it clear to female correspondents that they are in fact bringers on their own demise.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

The world is a disaster

So your timid?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I just think it's important to make it clear to female correspondents that they are in fact bringers on their own demise.

Every human being is the bringer of their own demise.

Not timid.

I'm a woman, with balls bigger than 50% of you men.

ETA: Masculine mini profile kindah throws you off the scent eh?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

So balls up and answers the questions of the thread! Which was the point of the whole thing.

Opinions! Balls but no brains eh?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join