It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An artefact from heaven here on earth today?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I was reading through the Medjugorje website and came across an interesting claim by Mirjana, the seer who will supposedly reveal the secrets to the world when the time comes;

She claims to have been given a parchment from Mother Mary herself and that she has it in her posession to this very day

See below, all quoted from www.medjugorje.com...

Mirjana, one of the six visionaries of Medjugorje, was the first visionary to receive all the Ten Secrets. Our Lady has given her the responsibility to reveal the secrets to the world when it is time. Our Lady gave Mirjana a parchment with all the secrets written on them. It is made of a material not found on this earth. The following is an interview with Mirjana in June of 1988 during the filming of the Caritas Medjugorje Documentary called The Lasting Sign. Mirjana, at this time, was not married and living in Sarajevo with Her family. Mirjana was asked about the parchment given to her by Our Lady containing the Ten Secrets. Question: “Would you tell us now about the parchment that relates to the secrets? Mirjana: “On this parchment I have ten secrets, with the dates and the places where they are going to take place. That parchment I should give to the priest of my choice. Ten days before the secret, I will give this paper to him. He will only be able to see the secret that is going to happen. He will only be able to see the first secret. He will pray and fast on bread and water. On the third day before the secret is divulged, he will make it public – that this and that will happen at this and this place. This should be convincing that Our Lady had been here – that She did not call us in vain to peace, to love, to conversion. Q: “Where is the parchment now? M: “In my room. When I got all the ten secrets, I was always afraid that I might forget something. I was not sure about myself to remember all those dates. It gave me trouble all the time. So one day, while I was having the vision, Mary simply gave me that, we call it foil, that parchment. It is neither a paper or a tissue or fabric – just like an old pigment parchment. So all ten secrets are nicely written on it and so I keep that paper in the drawer with the rest of my papers. I showed it to a cousin of mine and she just saw a letter. She did not see any secrets, she just saw it as a letter. And I showed it to, I think it was my aunt. I showed it to her and she just saw certain poems. Nobody sees the same. Only me, only I can see the secrets, so there is no danger – I don’t have to hide it, to conceal it. I can keep it on the table because nobody is able to read it, the secrets. Q: “When you show it to other people, don’t they notice that it is a special texture or form, that it is not ordinary paper – even though they can’t read anything on it? M: They were all confused. One saw it was a song, one saw it was a letter. They were surprised. So I thought something was wrong about that, so that I should not show it to anybody else. It caused laughter, surprise. I just folded the paper and put it away in my drawer.”1 Our Lady told Mirjana to choose a priest that would be responsible for revealing the secrets. Mirjana chose Fr. Petar Ljubicic. Fr. Ljubicic was interviewed by a Friend of Medjugorje for Radio Wave in 2008. In part of the interview, Fr. Petar was asked about what he knew about the parchment. Q: “Have you ever seen the parchment or held the parchment? Fr. Petar: “Some people I know, they did tell me that they have seen it. Personally I never did. Some of her cousins saw it…And Our Lady then said to Mirjana do not show this to anyone yet, until the time of the revelation comes. Mirjana, during the war, was in Sarajevo. When she returned, she forgot the parchment and left it in Sarajevo. A year or two ago, a soldier brought it to her with all her belongings that she left behind during the war. She asked him, ‘how did you know this parchment belongs to me.’ He said, ‘I had a feeling in my soul that I should bring this to you.’ I don’t know what is here, but this is what happens with this parchment. Again, something I would say is miraculous. Q: “Wow, so this man did not know Mirjana? Fr. Petar: “No, he just brought it to her house and that is it. But he didn’t know her in Sarajevo and he didn’t know that she was living in Sarajevo at the time.”

Fascinating stuff indeed. No matter where you think Mary is from, I for one think that this artefact would be very interesting to see.

Another link with more testimony (little more skeptical this time)
www.marcocorvaglia.com...
edit on 14-1-2013 by markosity1973 because: Add new link

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

I tried reading it but I could only get so far. The lady sounds insane to me. She talks a lot and says a whole lot of nothing. She doesn't know any secrets, she's just crazy in my opinion. Or she's pulling a huge prank.
edit on 14-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by markosity1973
Mirjana, the seer who will supposedly reveal the secrets to the world when the time comes;

edit on 14-1-2013 by markosity1973 because: Add new link

Sounds legit.

Why do people fall for this stuff?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I tried reading it but I could only get so far. The lady sounds insane to me. She talks a lot and says a whole lot of nothing. She doesn't know any secrets, she's just crazy in my opinion.

Or is she? Medjugorje is well documented in the world media. Here is a BBC doco from 1986 on it

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Yes, well, the BBC. they are good along with all the other MSM outlets.

I could show you hundreds of MSM docs on 2012, um, they did not turn out so well in the end.

Just another fruitcake, want a slice? No thank you!

P

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Tell that to the 30 million pilgrims who have been through the place............

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Tell that to the 30 million pilgrims who have been through the place............

Prove the 30 million and then prove they were all pilgrims as opposed to curious people who left giggling.

P

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I tried reading it but I could only get so far. The lady sounds insane to me. She talks a lot and says a whole lot of nothing. She doesn't know any secrets, she's just crazy in my opinion. Or she's pulling a huge prank.
edit on 14-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

I was thinking the same thing lol. I want picture proof and video footage. I'm not denying the word of God, but it could very well be a hoax.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I tried reading it but I could only get so far. The lady sounds insane to me. She talks a lot and says a whole lot of nothing. She doesn't know any secrets, she's just crazy in my opinion.

Or is she? Medjugorje is well documented in the world media. Here is a BBC doco from 1986 on it

I stand corrected

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Prove the 30 million and then prove they were all pilgrims as opposed to curious people who left giggling.

P

Yes, it's a Wikipedia link, but I could find you others if you insist.

en.wikipedia.org...

I am one of those 30 million people. I visited in 1993 and I can tell you that I did not leave giggling. This is no 2012 mayan calendar or Nibiru fake conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Anything designed to use fear to force assimilation is not trustworthy. Anyways, what is it I keep saying?

" Lets maybe consider believing in things less, and questioning the merits of those beliefs a little more."

It becomes dangerous when we actually start really believing in the crap we spout. Open any history book, even religious texts, and you will see the same warnings. Stop buying into the false prophets of iniquity.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I think a more reliable means of proving her existence would be to show up in a very public place and give us the skinny. Never mind all this cryptic parchment garbage! Show up make her point and then let us all decide if its just another mass hallucination for ourselves. Have these entities never heard of Skype or what???

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Thankyou for sharing, I just watched the whole video - certainly food for thought. I am a believer anyway but those who aren't believers will mock at this - that is why it is called faith, you either have it or you don't.

S&F

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
I think a more reliable means of proving her existence would be to show up in a very public place and give us the skinny.

You mean like this sort of public place?

edit on 14-1-2013 by markosity1973 because: correct youtube link

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Anything designed to use fear to force assimilation is not trustworthy.

Mary only speaks of love and the need for a return to the old ways. She is not the Borg, she does not assimilate.

Anyways, what is it I keep saying?

Lets maybe consider believing in things less, and questioning the merits of those beliefs a little more."

Maybe a little more research into the fruits of this place would open your eyes. The merits of Medjugorje and the lives it has changed are innumerable.

It becomes dangerous when we actually start really believing in the crap we spout. Open any history book, even religious texts, and you will see the same warnings. Stop buying into the false prophets of iniquity.

I never asked anyone to believe - the title of this thread is a question, not a statement of a fact. I have presented lots of evidence related to this subject so far. It is up to the individual to believe or not and at the end of the day, I really don't care who does and does not.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

That would be project Blue Beam in operation im afraid. Parchment that can only be read 3 days before the event, and by a priest no less??? What a lot of twaddle!!!
edit on 14-1-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
2012 is over! No rapture, no ELE event, no Jebus turning up. Just clever Monkeys that have to sort there own mess out!

We can do it, we just need to put our ass into it!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

That would be project Blue Beam in operation im afraid. Parchment that can only be read 3 days before the event, and by a priest no less??? What a lot of twaddle!!!

I have read of project bluebeam and am aware of its diabolical plans, but I ask you this; was project bluebeam around in 1961 or 1968? Or how about 1917?

Google Garabndal Zeitoun and Fatima and you will see that the events at Medjugorje are not isolated.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I would imagine project Blue beam has been around in one form or another since the inception of organised religion. AKA the ultimate control construct!

I know all about Fatima mate. Just TPTB at play with our minds!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I would imagine project Blue beam has been around in one form or another since the inception of organised religion. AKA the ultimate control construct!

I know all about Fatima mate. Just TPTB at work with our minds!

IF your theory is correct, and I am open to being shown evidence to support it, it would mean that that there is external (extraterrestrial or spiritual) forces at work. I sincerely doubt that mankind could not have created the miracle of the sun at Fatima on his own in an age when most homes did not have electricity and TV was not yet invented.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join