It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of JFK: Project Amworld

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by Rising Against

Isn't it just common knowledge that back then and still today the Mafia and the CIA are brothers in arms? Whatever the CIA simply can't get away with, the Mafia does, and vice versa. It's always been a perfect fit. The proverbial hand in glove. Why would they destroy such a perfect relationship?

Not then as far as I'm aware, although of course I wasn't even born until the 90's..

I believe if anything though - the fact the Mafia and the CIA have been working together quite actively - It's a recent revelation due to the ARRB's releases.

Is it a recent revelation? Perhaps recently confirmed, but I am pretty sure, if my recollection is correct, that Jim Marrs goes into some detail in 'Crossfire' about the symbiotic relationship between the CIA and the Mafia, especially in regard to the Cuban situation.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Ok, you misundertood me because I wasn't clear. I DON'T think your facts are wrong. In fact I think your research is very well documented and tought out.
I simply think that's NOT the bigger picture. You may point to real problems but not the decisive factor in JFK's death.
It's like focusing on a stolen $50 watch in a robbery when a million dollar painting has also disappeared.
The investigation on the missing watch may be well done but lead to a consumer that profited of the chaos to steal the watch. While we (or the media) focus(es) on this guy, the 'real' culprits still are at large and being forgotten since nobody speaks about or are looking for them.

We can find plenty of reasons why JFK could have been killed. It has been done, your contribution included. Even participants may have believed they acted on justifications that were not the 'real' ones. There are always different layers in this kind of story. At each layer, players are fed with the justification that suits them better in order for them to comply yet stay oblivious to the truth and the powers behind the scene.

But, usually, the simplest way to understand is to ask oneself what is the worst thing(s) he's done? To whom? Who profited the most from his death? And who are the most powerfull players he caused damage to.
This does not necessarily mean that they are always the culprits since someone else with opportunity, means and will, may have beaten them to the punch but it's a fairly good indicator.
Many people wanted him dead for different reasons, yet one of his last speeches was the famous anti-secrecy/secret society ones. Days before his death. One has to wonder.

One could say that he woke up too late, others that it was a stupid move (maybe he knew his life was coming to an end anyway) or that he should have embraced their agenda instead of trying to fight it.
Still, it's more likely his recent (more or less open war) against the secret elite that got him in the end, not simply project Amworld.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Great post. I'm still reading through the links. I personally think it was a nexus of groups coming together to take out Kennedy, but the Mafia was certainly in the thick of it. It's always useful to isolate and examine one thread so I appreciate the organized way you laid it out. I just wanted to mention that RFK JR just made a public comment on the subject.

Examiner.com: Robert Kennedy Convinced Second Gunman Involved in JFK Shooting

This was from "Friday night at the Winspear Opera House in Dallas, where Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and his sister Rory spoke to legendary newsman Charlie Rose"... "as a year of observances begins to mark the 50th anniversary of the president John F. Kennedy's death. Their uncle, JFK, was killed on Nov. 22, 1963, while riding in a motorcade through downtown Dallas. Five years later, their father was assassinated in a Los Angeles hotel during the celebration of his win in the California Democratic presidential primary."

He went on to say that he is convinced that a lone gunman wasn't solely responsible for the assassination of his uncle, President John F. Kennedy and added that his father thought the Warren Commission, which concluded Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in killing the president, was a 'shoddy piece of craftsmanship,' and that he, too, questioned the report. "The evidence at this point I think is very, very convincing that it was not a lone gunman," he said but not go on to share his theories of whom else might have been involved.

Then he does (somewhat) point the finger:

When Rose asked if he believed his father, the U.S. attorney general at the time of his brother's death, might have felt a sense of guilt because of the possible link between his very aggressive efforts against organized crime and the assassination Kennedy replied: "I think that's true. He talked about that. He publicly supported the Warren Commission report but privately he was dismissive of it." He went on to say that his father had investigators do heir own research into the assassination and found that phone records of Oswald and nightclub owner Jack Ruby, who killed Oswald two days after the president's assassination, were "like an inventory" of mafia leaders the government had been investigating and that his father was fairly convinced that others were involved.

I know Ruby's phone records read like a mafia who's who but I had not read that about Oswald. I wonder if he misspoke in general or if he has information that we aren't privy to? If so, he should release it to the public!
edit on 12-1-2013 by Mysticalsea because: typo

edit on 12-1-2013 by Mysticalsea because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2013 by Mysticalsea because: brain damage

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mysticalsea

Here's a link to the NY Post's write up of the same interview

NY Post link

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Is it a recent revelation? Perhaps recently confirmed

That's my point. Recently confirmed thanks to the ARRB was a reference to it being recently confirmed - not them recently working together.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
FWIW......if you google I was in the Illuminati you will find a thread on another site I can't list here.....G......L......P....and this guy who claims to have been in said this:

A television was wheeled in front of me and on it was playing a video of the JFK assassination. The man that was sitting opposite me asked who I thought shot JFK. I naturally said Lee Harvey Oswald. All three of the men laughed, and the video changed to show that the shot that killed JFK actually came from the front seat of the car. It is very hard to make out in the videos that we normally see, but in the version that this man was showing me, it was obvious that the driver of the car was the one who shot JFK. The man asked if I thought that he was capable of doing this, and I did not know what to say. He told me that he was capable of anything.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

The driver theory rears it's ugly head again. For those who believe it I present to you Bob Harris and his wonderful video on the issue:

No more need to be said. The theory is bunk.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
For those not aware, Robert Kennedy Jr revealed just a few days ago now that his father, RFK sr, believed not just that he didn't believe in the Warren Commission report (he referred to it as "a shoddy piece of craftsmanship"), but also there was apparently some sort of mafia connection to the case, as I also highlighted in this thread. Here's a snippet from the Daily mail article discussing this:

Kennedy replied: 'I think that's true. He talked about that. He publicly supported the Warren Commission report but privately he was dismissive of it.'

He said his father had investigators do research into the assassination and found that phone records of Oswald and nightclub owner Jack Ruby, who killed Oswald two days after the president's assassination, 'were like an inventory' of mafia leaders the government had been investigating.

He said his father, later elected U.S. senator in New York, was 'fairly convinced' that others were involved.
(Source)

I've believed for a long time the mafia were involved, even highlighting it in this thread amongst others, and it seems I am certainly not alone in this believe. According to RFK jr, private investigators even found evidence of their involvement a short while after the assassination.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I just wanted to add that, I found a book one day in a bookstore called The Godfather, but when I picked it up, I noticed it was not by Mario Puzio, and it wasn't called The Godfather, specifically, but something like The Return of The Godfather... It appears that another author continued "The Godfather Legacy", adding 2 or 3 more books to the well known Trilogy...

In one or more of these extra books, the conflict between JFK/RFK and the Mafia is a main part of the story, including the Louisianna boss and his humiliating deportation to the wrong country atbthe hands of the Kennedy's...

Except different names are used for everybody. It seems like they made it pretty obvious though. The book seems to allude to the idea that the Mafia took down JFK, with help I think...

It was very good writing and well suited to the Godfather legacy. I don't know if Mario Puzo gave permission or not, but I also read a book by Mario about how he got screwed on the movie deals and was not happy at all with the outcome of the films. But I think he got swindled by some smooth talkers and he probably trusted the wrong people. Yes he actually wrote a whole book about it...

I don't know if he authorized these books or not but they are good and anyone interested in the JFK assassination should definitely give it a read... I'm not sure which book exactly talks about it the most or if it was all 3... It was nearly 10 years ago when I read them. Or some of them. Or one of them. Don't remember lol...

But its there. I'm not crazy LOL... I prefer to think of myself as being delightfully mad XD

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I have been investigating the Kennedy assassinations , and several others , for over three decades . And I must say that I am more than impressed by all the evidence revealed in this thread , much of which I have not seen before . But I can not be so quick to completely dismiss the possibility of the driver being one of the shooters of J.F.K. For the following reasons . There were 126 witnesses who died suddenly and with mysterious circumstances before having their turn to testify in the Warren Commission investigation . One was a local Sheriff who was standing in a doorway in Deely Plaza when J.F.K. was shot . A .45 caliber 45ACP ( automatic Colt pistol ) handgun slug , with brain tissue on it landed on the sidewalk between his feet . He turned it in as evidence , and the next day the evidence had mysteriously disappeared and the Sheriff was deceased . No one , especially a law enforcement officer , could possibly confuse a short fat bare lead .45 Auto slug with Oswald's ammo which was longer , skinnier full metal jacketed rounds than you will find on any common ballistics chart . I can place a 30.06 round within the diameter of the bullet at 100 yds. I can not possibly believe Oswald rapid firing the awkward bolt action Mannlicher rifle with one hand while simultaneously firing a .45 Auto pistol with the other hand and hitting the target with both weapons at that range . No way . Also , clearly visible on the Zapruder film was Jackie Kennedy crawling four feet back on the trunk of the limo to retrieve a piece of J.F.K.'s skull . Oswald fired from behind . It is highly unlikely that a person shot from behind at a distance would have a piece of their head fly back in the direction from which the shot came , unless the vehicle was traveling at high speed , which it wasn't . AND while J.F.K. was being taken to the hospital , F.B.I. agents were busy scrubbing all traces of blood splatter from the Presidential limo , removing any evidence of what direction the shots came from .
A few nights ago , I spent several hours unsuccessfully trying to upload a video clip for you guys which shows some interesting evidence . Sirhan Bisara Sirhan's diary had pages and pages of " automatic writing " ( a common practice of alleged M K Ultra subjects ) repeating the phrases " R.F.K. Must Die " and " Pay To The Order Of " . Since he has been incarcerated , the records of Solidad State Prison show that Sirhan Sirhan has received checks totaling in excess of one-hundred thousand dollars from The Teamsters Union ! I was not aware that trainee horse jockeys were covered by The Teamsters Union , let alone that they had such lucrative benefits for positions of so little seniority . - THE FRO !!!
edit on 18-1-2013 by THEFRO because: I did not include my user name and it was not shown automatically .

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Also, just like to point out that even if the driver was involved, which he wasn't - and I cite the video I posted above - then that's still proof of at least another shooter from elsewhere. Assuming the fatal shot did somehow come from inside the limousine without anyone realizing.. there's still the other shots to take into consideration, the neck wound to Kennedy and of course all of Connolly's wounds. .

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The limo driver theory is one of the sillier theories I have ever heard when it comes to the assassination it's right up there with the Mason theory.Project Amworld aka:Operation Mongoose was the plot that killed JFK.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

I agree it is silly, as is the alleged Illuminati speech.

I'm writing a thread right now on another popular theory that I feel doesn't hold water. It's good to properly get back into my research again too, I missed this.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

RA, I've been up all night sitting around a bonfire and reading your thread and the many links you've provided. Can't believe I missed it when you originally posted it as I thoroughly enjoy all of your JFK threads and the unbiased way you present each of them.

Once again a well written and informative thread. Your knowledge on the subject is second-to-none. S&F, sir.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Thank you RA for all the time and effort you have put in to try to uncover the truth. I don't know if you have heard this interview with E. Howard Hunt's son, Saint John Hunt. He tells of father's confession of his involvement with the Kennedy assassination.

After listening to this interview, I believe Saint John Hunt is an honest man and telling the truth to the best of his ability. Much of what he says dovetails into the research you have done. The interview begins at the 40 minute mark.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 1questioner

Ah, that's very interesting stuff indeed but something I'm still a bit, admittedly, unsure of. I have a thread half way done on the watergate scandal as well funnily enough and the presence of Hunt just fascinates me. I'll need to get around to that sometime soon.

My research right now is concentrating on the Z-film but as soon as I'm done there I may move more towards the "Deathbed confession". It's something I think does deserve some attention, definitely. Thanks for posting as well, I imagine not everyone has seen that.

edit on 26-7-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

St John Hunt and his family got into a scrap on ATS regarding the claims.
Very interesting read. See here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I haven't even begun to read all of your links, RA, but I read your OP. It is threads like this, and people like you, that keep me coming back to this forum. I only hate that it took me this long to find this thread. Anyway, thanks again, and keep up the amazing research!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I read the thread you linked us to. Thank you. However, Saint John Hunt has one book published and has given numerous tv and radio interviews. If he is nothing more than a liar, it would be easy enough to serve him with a Cease and Desist order, take him to court and sue him. The Hunt Family Estate hasn't done that, and until they do I find their protestations to be meaningless.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I agree. Family drama, no one is immune

I've since had a lookie at the tape of Howard Hunt so thanks for the link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join