It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed UFO and aliens with pics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It has been confirmed. There are aliens traveling through space, landing on other planets in our known universe! They have been to at least two locations that we can verify with photographs. These are beings that traveled through space and landed, LANDED on a planet other than their own. They have sent out probes and collected data. They do exist. Absolutely, positively, they exist!!

This is a photograph of one of the extra-terrestrial visitors along with the craft they traveled through space in

And this is a photograph of a known probe

Makes you wonder...
As we send probes or even manned flights in the future, will WE become their aliens? Will our wrecked flights end up in THEIR "area 51" equivalent? Will they have outrageous stories about us?

....or, are other, more advanced civiliations on other planets waiting for us to catch up a little more before they contact us?

Are we the only ones? If we can do this what other life on other planets in habital zones are also capable? Have they already been here or are they yet to come? WE did it, are we the most advanced or are we the least advanced?

Everything we know, everything we've been, it's changing on a daily basis. Are we ready for change? Will we embrace it or rebel against it? Will we be controlled or will we be freed? There are many, many questions and the answers will be forthcoming.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yup we have been aliens for awhile now.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
there's only one problem, they can't be extra-terrestrial if they are from earth.

i thought you were going to say neil armstrong and buzz aldrin are the aliens, showing mankind how to get to the moon.

it'll be no sweat for them.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Makes you wonder if our low-to-high-tech-in-half-a-century-primitive-butts made it to the Moon and Mars, what have much more advanced civilizations been able to do...hmm....

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kthxbai

I was looking for the "UFO" in your pic then I read it and thought, AH - HA, we are alien after all.

Are we the only ones?

Nope.

Have they already been here or are they yet to come?

They are still around.

...are we the most advanced or are we the least advanced?

Compared to them?

Least advanced.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Get ready for those who deny that we went to the moon. There will always be at least one.

On the subject of traveling to planets outside our solar system that might not ever happen so we should be concentrating on preserving our precious Earth which we are doing a piss poor job of at the moment.

I would like to see a permanent base on the moon one day. The moon is rich with precious metals and Helium 3 which would be a clean abundant energy source although I think they said it is unstable to some degree however NASA has tested energy beaming methods to where energy could be produced on the moon and beamed to the Earth. The technology exists but the funding does not. Hopefully one day it will.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
we are what we are looking for!!!!!

it took me years to come to this conclusion and dec 21 2012 was the last straw for me with the mayan gods(aliens) not returning I realized they never left. we are the alien invasion on this planet. our species did not originate here

history is the best teacher when learned with an open mind. sift through the BS to get to the diamond of truth

here are some links to back up my words

arcturi.com...

www.soul-guidance.com...

and my all time favorite link still as yet not DEBUNKED

www.crystalinks.com...

stop looking to the stars look within

edit on 9-1-2013 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This reminded me of the Fermi Paradox

The Fermi paradox (or Fermi's paradox) is the apparent contradiction between high estimates of the probability of the existence of extraterrestrial civilization and humanity's lack of contact with, or evidence for, such civilizations. The basic points of the argument, made by physicists Enrico Fermi and Michael H. Hart, are:

The Sun is a young star. There are billions of stars in the galaxy that are billions of years older;
Some of these stars likely have Earth-like planets which, if the Earth is typical, may develop intelligent life;
Presumably some of these civilizations will develop interstellar travel, as Earth seems likely to do;
At any practical pace of interstellar travel, the galaxy can be completely colonized in just a few tens of millions of years.

According to this line of thinking, the Earth should have already been colonized, or at least visited. But no convincing evidence of this exists. Furthermore, no confirmed signs of intelligence elsewhere have been spotted, either in our galaxy or the more than 80 billion other galaxies of the observable universe. Hence Fermi's question "Where is everybody?".
source

This is very interesting to think about. Maybe we are the ones that spread life throughout the Universe. I lean more towards the Drake equation, that there is probably intelligent life out there.

It would be awesome if we do spread out and create life in our local quadrant of space. I find that the most feasible(if not already teaming with life). One day down the line who knows, maybe we will make a network of Stargate like transports all over the Milky Way and a later, not as evolved form of huminoid could discover our legacy. Would be awesome! Great thread!

edit on 1/9/2013 by mcx1942 because: fix

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Oh gee wow...how clever.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kthxbai

Nice "National Enquirer" type lead...oy. Can't believe the mods let you post this garbage. ATS is better than this...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think it is a fascinating thread, just poorly worded title.

I was just reading another thread talking about applications for a mission to mars in 2023. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since after all this time we can not definitively prove ET existence, perhaps we live in a relatively quiet neck of the woods in the Milky Way. If we have teams on Mars by 2023, who knows where we will be a few hundred years from then.
edit on 1/9/2013 by mcx1942 because: fix

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
IO believe we are from elsewhere, man isnt native to earth

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kthxbai

You kind of lost me on this part. What the heck are you talking about?

Are we ready for change? Will we embrace it or rebel against it? Will we be controlled or will we be freed? There are many, many questions and the answers will be forthcoming.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
there's only one problem, they can't be extra-terrestrial if they are from earth.

i thought you were going to say neil armstrong and buzz aldrin are the aliens, showing mankind how to get to the moon.

it'll be no sweat for them.

That assumes were origionated on this planet.. If we did not then we can add Earth to the op list.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
And no time travel.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kthxbai
It has been confirmed. There are aliens traveling through space, landing on other planets in our known universe! They have been to at least two locations that we can verify with photographs. These are beings that traveled through space and landed, LANDED on a PLANET other than their own. They have sent out probes and collected data. They do exist. Absolutely, positively, they exist!!

This is a photograph of one of the extra-terrestrial visitors along with the craft they traveled through space in

And this is a photograph of a known probe

Makes you wonder...
As we send probes or even manned flights in the future, will WE become their aliens? Will our wrecked flights end up in THEIR "area 51" equivalent? Will they have outrageous stories about us?

....or, are other, more advanced civiliations on other planets waiting for us to catch up a little more before they contact us?

Are we the only ones? If we can do this what other life on other planets in habital zones are also capable? Have they already been here or are they yet to come? WE did it, are we the most advanced or are we the least advanced?

Everything we know, everything we've been, it's changing on a daily basis. Are we ready for change? Will we embrace it or rebel against it? Will we be controlled or will we be freed? There are many, many questions and the answers will be forthcoming.

cant resist but i thought the moon was satellite

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kthxbai

They landed (first) on a MOON, not a planet and there were no "unidentified" flying objects involved, we knew what they were from the start.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kthxbai

We have never landed on another planet. The moon is not a planet. It's a moon.

We sent probes to Mars, which is a planet, be WE have never landed on it.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nothingwrong
reply to post by kthxbai

We have never landed on another planet. The moon is not a planet. It's a moon.

We sent probes to Mars, which is a planet, be WE have never landed on it.

The moon looks like a planet to me, hell, every satellite look like a planet, but that's how we humans call bodies traped by another body's gravitational field. Why our moon couldn't be planet if it wasn't bound to earth?
Oh, and why all the planets in our system aren't satellites of the Sun, and why our Sun is not a satellite to our black hole Sagitarrius A*?
edit on 10-1-2013 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Why our moon couldn't be planet if it wasn't bound to earth?

It could and would be classed as a small planet if it wasn't bound to the Earth and orbited the Sun instead .

Although it's one of the largest moons in the solar system, the Moon is smaller than all the planets except Pluto*. Still, it's so large that if it orbited the Sun instead of Earth, we would call it a small planet and not a moon.
spaceplace.nasa.gov...

<<   2 >>

join