It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real third secret of Fatima revealed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have heard from many sources in the past that the third secret of Fatima revealed by the church was a big cover up because the true secret was pretty bad and the world would not be able to handle it. It turns out that even that rumour was a half truth in that the church was trying to hide the true revelation in order to protect itself.

As you can see, the church went to great lengths to hide the great apostasy that started at Vatican 2. This version of the third secret makes absolute sense. Many of the messages given by our holy mother at Medjugorje echo this revelation. She has spoken many times of priests and bishops leading their flocks to perdition.

I have personally witnessed a great number of priests who have lost their faith preaching utter garbage from the pulpit. There has also been the awful uncovering of the truths of sexual abuse and many other scandals from within the body of the church.

This does not mean that the church is rotten to the core, there are still a great many pious God fearing Catholics out there and there are still a great number of priests doing good works. Please have some decorum and respect when replying to this thread. I do not wish this to become a Catholic hate thread, for as embattled as the church is, God still lives among those who live the faith correctly.

edit on 9-1-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
A message given to the Pope in 1982 from Medjugorje that backs this version of the third secret up;

"Excuse me for this, but you must realize that Satan exists. One day he appeared before the throne of God and asked permission to submit the Church to a period of trial. God gave him permission to try the Church for one century. This century is under the power of the devil; but when the secrets confided to you come to pass, his power will be destroyed. Even now he is beginning to lose his power and has become aggressive. He is destroying marriages, creating divisions among priests and is responsible for obsessions and murder. You must protect yourselves against these things through fasting and prayer, especially community prayer. Carry blessed objects with you. Put them in your house, and restore the use of holy water."

Quoted from www.medjugorje.ws...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

I am not sure about those secrets or anything. but the word Fatima has a special meaning for muslims.
Asiya, Maryam, Khadija and Fatima

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

I have heard that before. Marian apparitions are attended by significant numbers of Muslim folk to. Zeitoun in Egypt as well as Medjugore are multi faith sites of great significance

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The biggest sin of the catholic church and other christians cults,with terrenal ties ,is the rape of the inocent,(pedophilia)im surpraise that no holy mother odf any given name talks about it.The so call secrets are only related to burocracy within the same church....

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
A beautiful church is being destroyed from within by apparent corruption. I don't know much about these secrets of Fatima (will have to do research tomorrow), but whether or not this third secret is true, the fact remains that there are terrible things going on that are being covered up by very, very powerful people in Roman Catholicism. I don't know about Greek Orthodox, but Protestant Christianity too is riddled with so much televangelists and anti-Christian doctrines that I pray Christians will remain strong. Your faith is your strength, so use it.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
The biggest sin of the catholic church and other christians cults,with terrenal ties ,is the rape of the inocent,(pedophilia)im surpraise that no holy mother odf any given name talks about it.The so call secrets are only related to burocracy within the same church....

The holy mother is only here to do God's will and spread his message. It is no secret that the Church had tired to hide some very big and awful sins. She tried to warn the clergy with this third secret, yet they tried to hide it and deal with it themselves.

This does not mean that every Catholic on earth is corrupt and bound for hell though. This is the point I want everyone to remember. There are meant many good souls still living god's word in it.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
A beautiful church is being destroyed from within by apparent corruption. I don't know much about these secrets of Fatima (will have to do research tomorrow), but whether or not this third secret is true, the fact remains that there are terrible things going on that are being covered up by very, very powerful people in Roman Catholicism

This is not only the work of man, the devil himself has infiltrated the ranks of Christendom and is the driving force behind a lot of what is going wrong. It of course does not mean that any of what has been covered up is excusable and nor does it offer much comfort to the victims that have been preyed upon. Many people have had their lives destroyed and lost hope and faith through the works of a few.

The other side of the coin however is the good people that are left. Where there is much evil, there is also an abundance of goodness. God's grace, prayer and the faith and charity of those with kind and good hearts is where we must start to rebuild from.
edit on 10-1-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Mary has no say in what happens or whats gonna happen and she has did her duty to give birth to the savior and she will be rewarded, deceptions are everywhere and be careful who you follow. Why is it that Mary is only seen through catholic eyes?, many people can see that the catholic church is haven for deceit and greed but all the other churches followed her.
edit on 13-1-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
Why is it that Mary is only seen through catholic eyes?,

This is not true at all. I personally know of a man, a former Atheist nonetheless who became a protestant Christian (Methodist) after encountering the Virgin Mary. He says he picked up a woman hitch hiker, who had a baby with her on the side of road in New Zealand. They had a conversation that totally freaked him out - she knew way too much about him, but was clearly not from round those parts. (NZ is small, so we tend to know each other in the country area this happened in) She told him to change his ways and that Christ was the only way for him to gain redemption. After she had finished talking to him, she disappeared from within the car. None of this probably sounds believable, but I met and became quite good friends with the Methodist minister who baptised him. The whole experience left the minister quite intrigued and he openly admitted to me that while he did not 'get' the whole Mary thing, this man was as much a of a devout Christian as you could find. As a result the minister ended up being very open to Catholics, which is how we ended hosting his interchurch prayer group in our home.

Zeitoun in Egypt is another place where she was seen by Catholic, Coptic, Protestant, Muslim and Atheist alike. Even the President of Egypt of the day saw her, in fact, you were so guaranteed of seeing her that unsavoury characters started selling tickets to her appearances.

many people can see that the catholic church is haven for deceit and greed but all the other churches followed her.

Not sure what you entirely mean by this, but yes the Catholic church has committed many sins. I have made that fairly clear in this thread. Catholicism is not the only part of Christianity that has been tainted with sin though. But because it is the biggest and most well organised church it gets the most negative attention - I know of scandals from every other area of Protestant faith too.

However, this thread is not about dragging all the dirty laundry from Christendom out into the air. It is about making people aware that all of these things were foretold and so the good people can wake up and do something about it - pray against the evil and support those who have been affected in whatever practical ways they can.
edit on 13-1-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Hello friend but I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway but the reason I say this because the books say that no one is in heaven and in everyone is asleep until Yeshua calls out for those dead in in his name. They deceive and will say they come in Christ but lie through their teeth and the way they describe Satan today is way off and he looks as if he did in heaven, bright and you could not look at them with your own eye's. I have seen things in my life that would turn your hair gray. check out threads from lonewolf and enoch was right, they did some digging and its very well written and researched on the subject, peace brother.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Hi Warrior, no I am not offended
I have not read the threads you speak of, but I have heard all of the arguments against Mary. That she is a rework of other female Godesses, that she is the antichrist, she is dead etc etc etc.

Simple fact is that Catholic Dogma can explain every single one of these arguments away with logical arguments that do not contradict the bible. For instance, you are correct that we remain in our grave until judgement day. However, God who created the universe along with heaven itself, exists outside the realms of time. i.e every day is one day in heaven and one day is every day. This means that Judgement day has already happened on heaven's side and those who are awaiting resurrection have already received their reward.

Practical examples of this ideology are; an explanation of how the multitude of people who have claimed to have experienced heaven on their deathbed. The visions of heaven and hell that people claim to have had etc.

God has sent messengers down to earth to be among us before, why would he stop doing it now? Look at the example of the angels he sent into the towns of Sodom and Gomorrah for instance. They were disguised as humans, but they were angels nonetheless. The book of revelations is full of references of Angels walking the earth and wreaking havoc.

I agree with what the general notion that any revelations must be treated with caution and given discernment, but as the bible itself says, look at the fruit anything bears. Anyone who has been to Medjugorje for instance will tell you that she has managed to get Catholics praying every day and reading the bible as well as awakening from the faith slumber that most of us are / were in.

Catholicism is a very ritualistic faith and there are still a lot of people who just go to church because they always have, but dont really know why they do other than they were told to by their parents. Those who have been to Medjugorje are now alive and awake with faith and love for a living God who's only son Jesus wants to save us all. I personally have moved in Catholic and protestant circles, including ones where charismatic goings on are happening. Not once do we talk about Mary at these times, nor does everyone know about my experiences with her and not once has the word of revelation revealed that I have been misguided. In fact, the things I have had said to me are very much to the contrary.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Hello friend we should always have our armour of God on and test things ruthlessly and God works through us aswell and I know we are on the same side of the struggle. Those are not threads but users who have studied the subject and have some interesting takes on the matter. God bless and be stronge and love all!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

May God bless you and keep those dear to you safe as well my friend

I know that anything involving the Virgin Mary is controversial and difficult for a Protestant to understand. But believe me when I tell you that most every day I say the 5 simple worlds "I love you Lord Jesus" because of something Mary said to me a long time ago now.

She could had told me to come to her and she would look after me (obvious heresy) but she spoke to me and said these words that changed my life forever;

"My child, you are loved. Turn to my son Jesus, for he is the way, the truth and the light"

People can mock me as much as they want, but this really happened at the apparition day i attended in NZ in 1993.

edit on 14-1-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Another message from the Holy mother (or someone purporting to be her) in Garabandal this time, that supports this version of the message.

Note; Garabandal is NOT officially approved by the church, but the events that happened there are preplexing to say the least. So even if these are the words of the devil himself, he speaksthe truth in regards to the Bishops Priests and Cardinals

"Because My Message of October 18 was not carried out and made known, I will tell you that this is the last one.
Before the Cup was full; now it is overflowing. Priests, Bishops and Cardinals are on the path to perdition and they and taking many souls with them. Less and less importance is being given to the Eucharist. We must ward off the wrath of God with our efforts. If you ask forgiveness sincerely with all your soul, He will forgive you. I, your Mother, through the intercession of the Archangel Michael, want to tell you that these are the last warnings. I love you very much and do not want your condemnation.
Pray to Us sincerely and We will give you what you ask. You must offer more sacrifices. Think of the Passion of Jesus.”

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
pope Francis scheduled Oct 13, 2013 consecration of the WORLD to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Let remember pope JP2 already consecrated the world on May 13, 1984. No Russia mentioned explicitly.
The re-consecration of the world, not Russia, revokes big questions back on the table.

First, did "Russia consecration" requirement ever exist in the heavenly message, or is it a fabrication of Vatican inner circles around 1941 when it was released to public, long after the October revolution of 1917 and already during ongoing terrible WW2 with Hitler and Stalin on both sides? Did the Vatican side at that moment for political reasons? As much as the "official third secret" revealed in 2000 is not the real third secret?

Second, if "Russia consecration" requirement indeed is authentic and coming from heaven not from men, then why don't they simply do it? Why doesn't pope Francis consecrate Russia instead of the world? Why should the pope miss it again, after so much speculation, fear, and luck out at end the Cold War? We could be in nuclear ruins right now. Perhaps it is of no concern for those in position? Never coming era of peace 23 years after the so called "fall of communism" puts reliable questions about the authenticity of both JP2 consecration in 1984 and the follow ups approvals issued by Lucia, still alive at that time. May be all was faked.

Third, what is the real content of the so called Third secret? The content revealed in 2000 is AT BEST a vision received on another date, not on 13 July 1917. At worst it is a complete forgery with different handwriting of a different "Lucia". On July 13, 1917 the 3 children received all 3 parts of a text called subsequently secret part 1,2,3. The 3rd is a piece within that text, not a separate thing, and never officially revealed. Some people in position (as Cardinal Ottaviani) said the "Neues Europa" text is close enough to it. It speaks of a horrific event in which oceans become steam and millions die from one moment to another. JP2 confirmed that indirectly in his talk to bishops in Fulda. Please refer to internet for exact quotes or visit one of my threads on Fatima by simply clicking on my profile name>authored threads.

What is it that the Vatican is still afraid to tell the faithful AND the WORLD? I can tell the magic word but it will make many fatimists angry at me. I told it in other threads. It is the only thing that is still not publicly discussed.

And frankly there isn't much discussion, apart of this and similar threads, as it should be expected before such a monumental event as consecration of the world/Russia. I saw some purely catholic forums do indeed "discuss" but I doubt of level of free conscience of expression if something must be tied up not only with dogmas but with rues that never were a dogma. It is rare a catholic to speak freely in public. Then who will say the truth? Publications of non-catholics like Petrus Romanus and Exo Vaticana? Frankly I learn from them more than from what is branded catholic freee views. Not agreeing with them, but they say things that the catholics don't dare to say. Pity. Let conclude with that, nobody is obliged to believe Fatima in order to be saved.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart
pope Francis scheduled Oct 13, 2013 consecration of the WORLD to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Considering what is going on in Syria, he may want to move that date up.

TO THE OP ... the full third secret of Fatima was released. Sr. Lucia even confirmed it.
There is nothing new to be learned from it. It's all out in the open.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Let say you are right. Then why Russia is still not consecrated by name? The perestroika and 1989 could not be expected "automatically" after the very large consecration of the world in 1984. They were rather free gift from God over period of time, using the goodwill of a number of Soviet people who pushed for the changes and allowed Eastern Europe Poland to go its way. A similar large meaning new consecration of the world does not guarantee by any means that a similar free gift from God will be granted, even for a temporal imperfect enlargement of the "cold peace" era after the cold war. Moreover, who will be converted now? Era of peace will never be achieved by that. That is according to the strict belief in the released parts of Fatima. Not to mention that the vision released 2000 is never fulfilled literally. There is no shot at cardinals and bishops the way described, and Rome is still standing where it was.

Remains to wait what will happen next as a result of God's sovereign plan in history that acts sometimes thru strange persons, as king Nebuchadnezzar. If we want OL intervention in history on our behalf, we'd better listen to OL words. The pope will not change the date, because he doesn't want to consecrate Russia or to avert Russian mega involvement in world's politics. One may say, the popes rather want it happen, if we consider their inaction on the matter for decades, almost a century. Not even Pius XII did much at his time that corresponded to a much harder time in USSR (Stalin) compared to later more relaxed years. If Russia wants to do something, she is not tied up by any magic of pope's words. It is quite possible they may find common language on certain topics.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

your enthusiasm is respectful but it is not repeated by many catholics. They may not even know the pope is going to consecrate, or whom, or why. Let alone to answer questions that people like me ask inconveniently.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

Most Catholics have no idea that there are three secrets in Fatima ... no idea who Sr. Lucia is .... and no idea that there was a consecration or even what a consecration is. Most Catholics are protestants (Episcopalian) but call themselves Catholics. IMHO

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join