It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a humble introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hi ATSers,

I've been lurking around ATS for almost half a year and the way I see the world now is different

I also experience tons of changes in my life (and some of these happened this year and they are very disturbing to me, which I will share in some of my threads later)
And for all of these changes, I thank you all for the all the posts in ATS

Yesterday, I decided to join because I need to find some answer from the experience people here (before it is too late for me.)

So guys, I hope I can help making ATS a better place. And thank you very much.

See you soon,

dodol

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hi.
Very nice to have you here

Enjoy the forums.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. Hope you find the answers you are looking for

Des

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Welcome to the family, see you out on the boards.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

It seems like many, many people are going through some kind of transformation right now with many troubles in ordinary life.

I try to keep a positive mindset and since a few years I have started to consciously work on my mind and body in Falun Dafa Qi Gong. The principle to follow in daily life in Falun Dafa is Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance in daily life.

If we embrace our own destiny and take each setback as a good test of our tolerance and endurance I think real progress is being made. Another point is to always stay positive and cherish other people despite their shortcomings.

Anyway, I am sure things can improve for you and I wish you all the best in your future!

PS: Here you can learn more about how to improve mind and body - does not cost a cent: Falun Dafa Qi Gong

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thank you guys for all the warm welcome!!

Yeah I think I experienced some transformation.. between 31 dec - 1 jan
And I just found the answer I wanted in one of the threads!!!

Now all of the things that I discovered, are no longer disturbing to me.
I become more peaceful and now I want to live my life more positive now (of course I will also be a positive poster too

Once again Thank You all. You are the best!!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Welcome dodol...

Yesterday, I decided to join because I need to find some answer from the experience people here (before it is too late for me.)

That's a bad goddamn sign...you need to find the answer yourself, just gather the info unbiasedly.

Cya on the boards...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

new topics

top topics

join