It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing thread of the day V. 2.0 (non trollish)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So I wanted to participate in another thread on the boards about remote viewing, but it was not in my taste.
I really didn't like it. I usually just enjoy reading them and seeing how accurate I am when trying it out.Maybe I would post if I was sure about something. It is crazy fun,

So seeing as how the other thread is dead or dying, I thought I would try my own. Its a slow day at work, and ATS is not as juicy as it is on other days. That and I have already gotten up to speed on my meme and fail....so...I don't have anything else to do....LOL

Ok, so I will put one item in each of the two front pockets of my pants. I will throw in some details that I know people can find easily just by looking through a couple of my posts just to get that out of the way.

I am in northern Spain. I am in a cafe. I am wearing a dark blue sweater, and have black pants on with black sneakers. I have a little beard going, Dark short hair. I will not have anything else in my pockets besides these two items.

I will not respond to your posts declaring if it is this or that unless they are correct or REALLY close. I will answer further questions about myself or my surroundings so people can tune in if need be.

Ok, . I will check in from time to time , but since I am at work I cant just sit with it. Like I said its slow so I don't see a problem there....so lets start....

edit on 8-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
A green toy car, and a red lighter

Worth a guess eh

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I am not "seeing" anything but the first thing that resonated with me was a pack or box of matches.

Also, something round and small, like a marble.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

I'm just not sure that's how these things work.I don't think you can just go to whomever you choose to go to. My understanding, which is limited, is that you meditate and go somewhere. It may be a building or another realm through strange winding tunnels, or an open place somewhere on earth with beautiful scenery. It's not like you can say, "I'm going to this place or that" because then you will open up the part of your brain that deals with imagination and end up imaging everything or drifting off to sleep and have a dream. To make the remote viewing experience as pure as possible, you are supposed to shut down that part of your brain that deals with imagination and just allow your inner mind to see whatever is there to see.

edit on 8-1-2013 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

well i will chime in since the first two posts are KIND OF related to what I have in my left pocket.

Warmer*

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I dont think there is a set method, though I am sure people have proven some to work over others. As far as I know, the exact science of the process, if any, is unknown.

People have used maps with all sorts of tools, or just drawn while in sensory deprivation, what ever.

I think we each have our own "way"

EDIT:

I am not one to jump on the "feeling this or that" band wagon, but I am getting a strange sensation since I started this thread.....wow, its kind of nice.....
If there is someone doing that, thank you....

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Whoop I must be a remote viewer a little bit
but dude do not give clues.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

ok, my bad.

I got excited...sorry.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Whoop I must be a remote viewer a little bit
but dude do not give clues.

Additionally, provide 2, four digit, random numbers ie. 2986 0548 or 6597 9846.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Red hankerchief and a small blue marble.

With a yellow car parked outside the window.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
im not a viewer but i see a blue lighter and a gold trinket type thing to do with sailing

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
A coin and a paper-clip...

oh you forgot to mention that lint-ball in the corner of your pocket...lol.

Two four-digit numbers?

Hmmm okay.

8357 4972
edit on 8-1-2013 by trekwebmaster because: additional

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
I am not "seeing" anything but the first thing that resonated with me was a pack or box of matches.

Funny.

I don't believe in remote viewing in any sense of the word, but the first thing that popped into my head when I read the OP was "book of matches", which is weird, because who has books of matches these days? But here's you, saying the same thing.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

you guys surprised me already. I dont want to ruin it by giving too much away, but I am officially impressed..

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
A Blackberry and a Fake Zippo....

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
You have a Blue Hav-A-Hank Handkerchief in your left pocket.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

I do usually carry a zippo, but not today...nice try though.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
A Bill or receipt of some sort,

A cough drop, Lozenges, candy.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

that is VERY loosely related to my right pocket, but you are off....I dont want to throw anyone off with clues.....but keep at it...

again, impressed....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join