It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Screwed up in Illinois

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/01/gun-rights-2-gun-control-0-in-illinois-2530392.html

Aparently they didnt have the responses that they expected in the wake of the recent tradhedy in Conn.
I know BIN is suspect but its the first ive heard yet.......

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So get ready for another false flag this week. I put my money that they will hit a day care center next or a children's hospital. Something to really cry about.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
May be bin, but he has sources quoted like a real journalist should. Looks like someone did their homework, and we aren't heating about it in the MSM because it goes against the anti-gun machine in DC right now.

Looks like the article said, pro gun 2, anti gun 0.

Thanks for the info.

edit on 7-1-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Also, be advised that the newly elected legislature, the 98th General Assembly, gets gaveled into action on Wednesday.
With several pro-gun.... leaving the legislature,in "Illinois" and several brand new gun grabbers to contend with, the next session of the General Assembly promises to be turbulent times for law-abiding gun owners

Attention now shifts to California Senator Dianne Feinstein’s gun control legislation at the national level, which is likely to be introduced on January 22.

Feinstein’s bill would not only ban a whole lot of different firearms, it would also require all gun owners to register the serial numbers of all their guns with the federal government as well as their fingerprints, treating anyone who owns a firearm as akin to a sex offender.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Like they couldnt start the race war they planned so they are going with plan B and going for the guns because they know this is a red line for many American patriots.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Fienstein, reid, pelosi, my God what have we done? once the 2nd Am. is gone, the rest fall like a house of cards, any complete fool that does not believe that, well, voted for these traitors and liars.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Doesn't Illinois have no-fault recall referendums now in the wake of Blago?

Maybe a nice message ought to be passed to them by removing Acevedo or one of his buddies.

Whoa, Ed, gonna be hard to reintroduce this if you're working on the street corner instead.

top topics

join