It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Fundamentalism will be destroyed, just as Caliphate had been destroyed by Will of God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This educated generation of mankind is deeply concerned about religious fundamentalism, espacially of the Islamic kind, even by muslims, whom are witness to the carnage to innocents being subjected to 7th century Sharia laws.

In the 7th century, Sharia Hudud laws introduced by the prophet Muhammad were ABSOLUTELY necessary. Almost all of the arabs then were barbaric pagan worshippers whom indulged in many vices that would make a sinner this generation look innocent.

The arabs then were a violent and ego filled ethnic tribal group. Thus those laws were necessary to ensure that they understood and comprehended the need to evolve - through the fighting of violence WITH violence, the only language they understood.

But today's generation of arabs are no longer living in the uneducated violent barabaric sparsely populated lands of Arabia, but many with education, growth and opportunities in life possible for the vast increased population, sharing and interactiong with fellow humans around the world, praying to the same common Creator except in differnt forms of worship, but with common goals and aspirations in life.

For Islamic Fundamentalist whom stupidly and tyrannically presume arabs will bow down to such enslavement, they are only being delusional.

Most bow down only out of fear and not from the heart, for the mind tells them differently if they had truly comprehended what prophet Muhammad had intended to do - set free the arabs to evolve following moral and ethical guidelines, which many true muslims known as moderates are already following.

Just as the brutal Ottoman Caliphate had been destroyed by the Will of Allah and help from evolved children of the book, after too much suffering, pain and cries from muslims, so too will Islamic fundamentalism be destroyed.

Today, in Syria, many worry over the Islamic fundamentalist groups in the fight agains the brutal HumanSlayer Assad whom had caused the slaugher of thousands.

In truth, there is nothing to fear. The fundamentalist groups may claim a higher moral ground, and had been hugely effective in the fight as they used tyrannical brainwashed techniques to sacrifice unconscionably their own troops, they WILL NEVER gain the upper hand when Assad's head rest on a pike in market square for all mankind to spit on.

Simply because this educated and social media exposed generations will NOT allow the regressive 7th century laws to be the constitution, just as Egyptians and true muslims had not done so. And just as our fellow human brothers and sisters in Mali are calling out for us - children of the book, for help to end the tyranny of the islamic fundamentalists there.

The prophet Muhammad had great divine foresight. In his last sermon to the arabs, he foresaw that it will be the next generations whom will one day understood what his divine mission had been all about. And that time had come today as more educated true muslims had awakened.

It only needs more to be awakened to demand an end to the fundamentalists whom are only hell bent on tyranny, domination and enslavement of prophet Muhammad followers back to the barbaric times of pagan Arabia, under the guise of Islam.

Thus the need for us - children of the book, to step in today, to end the slaughter in Syria and the tyranny in Mali. And when the HumanSlayer Assad is done away with, and should the Islamists seized power, then we - the children of the Book, will end them the way we will end their kind of rule in Mali.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
god loves destroying stuff doesnt he?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SecludedGamer

Well if Allah dont get them.....Jehovah sure will.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SecludedGamer

Just like an artist who would destroy his own works if he found the works not pleasing but will only cause suffering and pain to others, the artist, the creator of his own works with full rights to do so, will tear his work apart and dump in the waste-bin.

How more would our common Creator do the same, espacially if you were the one who had suffered under the brutal corrupted Ottoman rule?

I would not expect atheists to comprehend, for they believe in no god but themselves as god, nor is it mine or any religious faithfuls task to force atheists to see the light. It must come from their own free will, to seek that which lays within their very own being, for atheists, too are fellow humans whom only had yet to know our Creator.

As the saying goes - there are NO atheists in a foxhole when B2 bombers are bombing away overhead, or when the sufferings and pains overwhelms a human in life, more than he can every carry alone.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I wanna see an all out Gods battle rumble.

Jesus vs Allah vs Buddah vs Yahweh vs Ganesh vs Mother Nature etc.

Winner takes all. We all have to convert to the faith of whichever God is left standing.

Whos with me!?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hopefully Christian fundamentalism follows

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
And just as our fellow human brothers and sisters in Mali are calling out for us - children of the book, for help to end the tyranny of the islamic fundamentalists there.

Yeah, that "help" really worked out well for the "brothers" of Iraq and Libya. And, as far as i know, "children of the book" are helping their "brothers in crime" aka. fundementalists to spread the word of shar....pardon.....democracy all the way from Libya to Syria

edit on 7-1-2013 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2013 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Hopefully Christian fundamentalism follows

Fundamentalist christains dont know their own theology...........

Christ never wanted to do away with everyones religion, he never wanted to destroy anyone.......He wanted people to reach the hight of what they could be with faith yes, but kindness, and compassion.....

This bastardized version of what christ taught has destroyed everything the man was trying to get people to learn.....

I was born and raised christian, and after studying what he really taught, and instead what is being preached by so many, I left organized churches all together......

Not all churches teach this way true, but a huge majority do.......

Indeed there does come a time to fight, but it should be for preservation of family, friends, home.......not for twisted religious ideology.......

We know, inherently it seems what is right and what is wrong, we dont need religion to teach us that.......and its THOSE things you fight for........

"if it neither breaks my leg nor picks my pocket, what difference is it to me"-Thomas Jefferson

The time has long past for religious wars, and if "christians" cant refrain from doing so, how do they expect the muslims to stand united against their own violent factions?

edit on 7-1-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Yea.. actually why wouldnt eliminating Christian fundamentalists/extremeists be a priority... given:

- More ruthless followers

- Been around longer

- Its genocides nvade across vast continents.. including all of North/central/south&America unlike islam which remain in asiatic region

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
And I hope and pray for the freedom of the Muslim countries and for an end to extremism, fundamentalism, fascism, theologies, and abundance, equality and happiness, progression, development of every person, their talents and dreams, in peace. I don't want to see sharia spread by Saudi Arabia/UK/US PTB group any longer. So many innocents have already perished and its got to stop. Iran must be freed as well. And not by war, but by its own people, supported by the world, not with sanctions and threats of war, by through diplomacy and help to the people who desperately want out. Saudi is the one that needs massive sanctions.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You go first.Love to see the OP plan too.
You simple fool,do you have any idea how much killing that would entail?
Where in the F##K do you get off rendering our lord's judgment on another ENTIRE religion?
You pray for wisdom and love them as well as hate their sin,like you're supposed to.
You aggravate them by not welcoming them as we are told again and again and again.
JC wasn't a US Army Ranger.
Knock it off it's embarrassing.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by minnow
reply to post by Hawking

Yea.. actually why wouldnt eliminating Christian fundamentalists/extremeists be a priority... given:

- More ruthless followers

- Been around longer

- Its genocides nvade across vast continents.. including all of North/central/south&America unlike islam which remain in asiatic region

Also NOT true......plenty of honor killings here in the US and other countries......

Not only that , islam for the past 100 years has proven to be the most violent religion out there.......atleast its extremist groups.........

I dont like christian fundamentalist myself, but you dont see them strapping bombs to children and women and men all over the world and sending them in to blow people up........

Also christian fundamentalist wont cut your head off for being an apostate.......or jail you for being muslim, the same cannot be said in reverse....

We also dont have a state sponsored policy of hanging gays, and women who have been raped

That being said, I do not advocate holy wars of any type
edit on 7-1-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

colonialism is the most violent in all.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
I wanna see an all out Gods battle rumble.

Jesus vs Allah vs Buddah vs Yahweh vs Ganesh vs Mother Nature etc.

Winner takes all. We all have to convert to the faith of whichever God is left standing.

Whos with me!?

i guess i am as the idea is answered in Qur'an

"If there were, in the heavens
And the earth, other gods
Besides Allah, there would
Have been confusion in both!
But glory to Allah,
The Lord of the Throne:
(High is He) above
What they attribute to Him!"
[Al-Qur’an 21:22]

and

"No son did Allah beget,
Nor is there any god
Along with Him: (if there were
Many gods), behold, each god
Would have taken away
What he had created,
And some would have
Lorded it over others!
Glory to Allah! (He is free)
From the (sort of) things
They attribute to Him!"
[Al-Qur’an 23:91]

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

This educated generation of mankind is deeply concerned about religious fundamentalism, espacially of the Islamic kind, even by muslims, whom are witness to the carnage to innocents being subjected to 7th century Sharia laws.

In the 7th century, Sharia Hudud laws introduced by the prophet Muhammad were ABSOLUTELY necessary. Almost all of the arabs then were barbaric pagan worshippers whom indulged in many vices that would make a sinner this generation look innocent.

The arabs then were a violent and ego filled ethnic tribal group. Thus those laws were necessary to ensure that they understood and comprehended the need to evolve - through the fighting of violence WITH violence, the only language they understood.

But today's generation of arabs are no longer living in the uneducated violent barabaric sparsely populated lands of Arabia, but many with education, growth and opportunities in life possible for the vast increased population, sharing and interactiong with fellow humans around the world, praying to the same common Creator except in differnt forms of worship, but with common goals and aspirations in life.

For Islamic Fundamentalist whom stupidly and tyrannically presume arabs will bow down to such enslavement, they are only being delusional.

Most bow down only out of fear and not from the heart, for the mind tells them differently if they had truly comprehended what prophet Muhammad had intended to do - set free the arabs to evolve following moral and ethical guidelines, which many true muslims known as moderates are already following.

Just as the brutal Ottoman Caliphate had been destroyed by the Will of Allah and help from evolved children of the book, after too much suffering, pain and cries from muslims, so too will Islamic fundamentalism be destroyed.

Today, in Syria, many worry over the Islamic fundamentalist groups in the fight agains the brutal HumanSlayer Assad whom had caused the slaugher of thousands.

In truth, there is nothing to fear. The fundamentalist groups may claim a higher moral ground, and had been hugely effective in the fight as they used tyrannical brainwashed techniques to sacrifice unconscionably their own troops, they WILL NEVER gain the upper hand when Assad's head rest on a pike in market square for all mankind to spit on.

Simply because this educated and social media exposed generations will NOT allow the regressive 7th century laws to be the constitution, just as Egyptians and true muslims had not done so. And just as our fellow human brothers and sisters in Mali are calling out for us - children of the book, for help to end the tyranny of the islamic fundamentalists there.

The prophet Muhammad had great divine foresight. In his last sermon to the arabs, he foresaw that it will be the next generations whom will one day understood what his divine mission had been all about. And that time had come today as more educated true muslims had awakened.

It only needs more to be awakened to demand an end to the fundamentalists whom are only hell bent on tyranny, domination and enslavement of prophet Muhammad followers back to the barbaric times of pagan Arabia, under the guise of Islam.

Thus the need for us - children of the book, to step in today, to end the slaughter in Syria and the tyranny in Mali. And when the HumanSlayer Assad is done away with, and should the Islamists seized power, then we - the children of the Book, will end them the way we will end their kind of rule in Mali.

you claim a moral high ground for the people of the book when all the vices in pagan arabs are now seen in them? Paganism, sexual degradation, objectification of women, exploitation, disregard for poor and orphans and so on..
When occupying countries and killing innocents is done for corporate profits with the cover of fighting terrorism.
So what exactly could be the Will of God? Exterminate fundamentalists at the hands of pagan, immoral people of the book or the other way??
Just sugar coating the OP doesnt make what you say as right.
P.S. - my reply is directed to just OP. i dont think this way, just a healthy dose of sarcasm for the op.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

This educated generation of mankind is deeply concerned about religious fundamentalism,
Thus the need for us - children of the book, to step in today, to end the slaughter in Syria and the tyranny in Mali.

1-Ottoman Empire and other cruel monarchies were not and are not caliphate they were and are monarchies. caliphate means a pious, just, aware, elected leader who rules according to teachings of Islam. the concept of Caliphate changed by evils to inheritable monarchies after the fourth caliph.

2-What do you guys exactly mean by Sharia law ! it is a law like other laws in this world. the Saudi tribe and Taliban are ruling on their egos not Sharia law !!!

3-unfortunately radicalism is widespread in the middle east because it is supported by Wahabists and the monarchies of the middle east. however the role of foreign countries can not be ignored.
edit on 8-1-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

join