It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Episode of Coast to Coast NOV 24 2010. Connection with recent shootings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
In this interview an author by the name of Brad Thor. In it he describes his work with DHS and how he goes about researching and writing his fiction. Also he talks about collaborating with the DHS. He also talks about researching and shadowing U.S. black ops for his books.Where it gets strange is at the 37:00 - 42:00. Thor talks about how future attacks by terrorists may involve theaters and attacks on women and children. Specifically how attacking women and children maximizes media coverage. It could be nothing, but I found it quite strange that someone would mention attacks on theaters and children within 5 minutes of an interview over two years ago. I also find it strange that the U.S. government would be so willing to let a fiction writer in on subjects of national security, or even let him shadow black ops.
This could be purely coincidental, but I just found some of these coincidences odd and figured I'd pass it along.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Also, In his 1991 book, "Behold a Pale Horse", William Cooper seemed to predict the Sandy Hook shooting, more than 20 years ago.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

Just thought I'd put that quote in:

From Chapter Twelve, Behold a Pale Horse published 1991 by William Cooper.

The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the anti-gun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd Amendment.”

link

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

Brad Thor's book Full Black had a theater bombing in it that was published before Aurora.

Some Crazy Thrillers are too Close for Comfort - Chicago Tribune

Blurb for his book Black List:

Somewhere deep inside the United States government is a closely guarded list. Members of Congress never get to see it—only the President and a secret team of advisers. Once your name is on the list, it doesn’t come off . . . until you’re dead.

He might be interesting to read considering the inside information. Certainly a lot more on top of things than the members of congress who tell We Are Change they never heard of the Targeted Kill list.

Odd thing and maybe a little off topic: I read the other day that the last entry in the Turner Diaries has the protagonist leaving for what will be a successful suicide bombing mission: flying a plane loaded with a nuclear warhead into the Pentagon. That one I know is not my type of book so I won't bother looking it up!
edit on 6-1-2013 by Mysticalsea because: more info

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

IN the words of Jack Nicholson,

"You can't handle the truth"!!!

So very true for most of us.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I've read one of his books. His protagonist drilled a hole in a bad guy's knee cap to extract vitally important information, or some other ridiculous motive. Second rate writing/storytelling, not witty or interesting, hollow characters. I'm not surprised in the least that he is fond of DHS.
edit on 7-1-2013 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
I've read one of his books. His protagonist drilled a hole in a bad guy's knee cap to extract vitally important information, or some other ridiculous motive. Second rate writing/storytelling, not witty or interesting, hollow characters. I'm not surprised in the least that he is fond of DHS.
edit on 7-1-2013 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)
He said he worked with DHS.So it begs the question once again. Why would the government allow a fiction writer (and a bad one from what you say) in on information dealing with national security? He could very well be lying. I don't think any of us will really ever know. Like I said, it just seemed odd when I listened to it.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

Well for the same reason they consult on hollywood movies or video games, to make sure they're portrayed in positive ways and to drum up support and recruits.

As far as books, Tom Clancy was always said to have military and intelligence connections.

The Military took quite an interest in video games for a while but I see that recently some Navy Seals were reprimanded for consulting on a Medal of Honor game, I think that was because they did that on their own and not as part of an assigned mission. The military was definately working with video game companies at one point.
en.wikipedia.org...

Navy Seals were required to appear in the movie Act of Valor which their higher ups viewed as a recruitment tool. en.wikipedia.org...

I would not be surprised if he has some mutually flattering relationship with the military. But you're right, I don't think that's my kind of book anyway.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

It's interesting the video has Colorado's Denver Airport.
The Pale Horse of the DIA is Blucifer.
A crazier airport mascot I've never seen

www.google.com...

new topics

top topics

join