It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rich Man in India wears Golden Shirt worth 17.215 Euros

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I don't get it. Even if you have that kind of money at your disposal. Why would you even consider wearing this? It says a lot about a person.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
he looks like a total douche wearing that shirt

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Looks fabulous!

I would have went with a deep..DEEP...V, that polo would clash with the leather pants.
edit on 5-1-2013 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
He would last all of 8 seconds on the streets of Glasgow, Manchester, Croydon London, New York etc and he would be butt naked and feeling rather stupid....Crazy foo..

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WhereIsTheBatman

there is a rapper somewhere in the world that thinks he is a moderate bling blinger now.....Oh the trends this could set....

I see it now, golden underwear, socks, sweat suits.....

edit on 5-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Oh...look at me...look how important and wealthy I am....I am wearing a shirt made out of gold...I wouldn't use the money to help people...I am too wonderful...look at me (end sarcasm)...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Gold is just some kind of metal.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Oh...look at me...look how important and wealthy I am....I am wearing a shirt made out of gold...I wouldn't use the money to help people...I am too wonderful...look at me (end sarcasm)...

Dont you mean....oh look at me...used to own a golden shirt, now i'm lying in the gutter, shirtless with my fat bosom's exposed to UV rays and my shirt is now probably in a cash convertors as we speak...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Oh well, If you ever wonder what God thinks about money, look at the people he gives it to. The guy looks like a 24kt clown.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Jesus guys...

It’s his own money and he has every right to do what ever he wish to do with it, why his action is under the question or even some of you comes with stupid comments and sarcasm?? Jealousy..??, It’s ok to use money to create terrible weapons to bomb the hell out of innocent people, Its ok to wear a couple of million dollars diamond rings and jewelleries.. A goddamn Omega speed master watch has the same price tag…!

But the golden shirt is under the praying eyes because an Indian owns it…!?

edit on 5-1-2013 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
whoever buys that shirt will keep someone in employment, considering the price of that metal, the profit margin may be low, but anyway, someone has made a few shekels.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Im betting that there is a ton of gold between the Indian/Bhurma/China border. A Motherlode that hasn' t been tapped. Where would we be in the 20th century without Indian Engineers? The funny part about discovering a huge gold vien is how long can u keep a secret when at the same time u need manpower to extract the treasure. Lets hope they do it right this time. Jus' sayin'
edit on 5-1-2013 by Speckle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
adding to the OP in ENGLISH

www.latimes.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
wow . simply wow .. what a waste of $$$ .. I get my clothes from good will . and i'm proud of it

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

No doubt near whipped to death in some S#hole mine in africa for a penny a day......nothing like class eh

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by amkia

Yeah weill don't be surprised to hear people abuse you if you're standing in a desert with a 44 gallon drum of water that you're using to wash your socks in, while everyone else dies of thirst.

Sure it's yours...

but if you're going to flaunt it like that, expect criticism.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This man is a stunning example of a turd. That much money could change the lives of hundreds if not thousands of his countrymen. Oh wait this is the same guy with the most expensive house in India, towering over slums.....

How is it that the largest slime bags in the world seem to get the most money? Oh wait that right, in order to accumulate that much wealth you almost always have to be a scumbag.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The price of something is never the true cost.....what a waster...needs a good slap

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The shmell of it the tashte of it the textchure..

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx

The shmell of it the tashte of it the textchure..

Aye...Shhhhmoke and a Pancake spring to mind....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join