It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So does this mean most if not all Sandy hook conspiracy threads will be closed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I am humbly asking because I'm confused by Springer's announcement. I took it to mean ats is now done with Sandy hook and its implicating innocent victims. I understand that means no new threads. But what will happen to the 90 percent of them already out there that implicate a victim? IT seemed very straightforward but I see all the SH threads still available hence my question...

Thank you springer and ats staff for making this decision. If a thread is not needed for this clarification then I apologize.
edit on 4-1-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
hopefully.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I hope the discussion will turn to what IS wrong with the shootings, the media coverage that was severely lacking and the fact that they made stuff up as they went along.. and away from the rampant speculation that is becoming the norm and the self entitlement of members to think they are somehow deserving of all the answers when they don't even live here in the state...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So let me get this straight. On a conspiracy website, we are not able to talk about a potential conspiracy? I just need someone to clear that up.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Please excuse me, I don't see the relevance of whether members live in the state or not. I must be missing something, please explain.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
From Springer's Thread

Discussing the utter mishandling of the breaking story by the MSM is one thing, questions about what happened are fine, but, defaming, libeling, or otherwise exposing innocent people, especially those who are still suffering from this tragedy, to further insult or pain is below the base level of compassion we can tolerate.

That is not what is being said. Not that you cannot discuss the issue, but that the above will not be tolerated.

See the bolded part.

Thread Closed.

~Tenth

edit on 1/4/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2013 by Springer because: crucial missing word added, "not"

new topics

top topics

join