It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't ATS exploding with this info? One People's Trust and the return of Common Law

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The only thread I could find about it was here, www.abovetopsecret.com...

But here's the deal folks. This is one of THE BIGGEST things to ever happen to humanity. Why is it not viral? This ties in and puts into context many things, such as the banker resignations, and various rumors about just how corrupt the whole money system is.

Are people so skeptical that they can't see the evidence in front of their eyes? Or is the paradigm of scarcity and control such a powerful thing that it continues to grip people and maintain the illusion?

I'm not sure, but I'm requesting that this get more attention. Either take my thread and run with it (don't care about stars and flags, this isn't about me), but get this info out!

americankabuki.blogspot.com... has a lot to say about it. What really got me was the 2+ hour recording of a conversation between Heather and the folks at AK and other blogs. That video of the audio recording is here

www.youtube.com...

Now if you need a clif notes of 2+ hours, let me give it to you because I did listen to all of it. Mostly with my jaw dropped.

Heather has worked for 10 years+ in law, specifically banking law (I'm simplifying greatly here). In her investigations she found incredibly massive fraud to be the name of the game. She cites in one example a Franny/Freddy property that she physically went out and investigated after she went through the paperwork. The amount of money the loan was wrapped with compared with the actual evaluation of the property was 1/10th value. In other words it was a total lie. She followed the paper trail of her own foreclosure and proved that the corruption was so deep that no foreclosure was lawful.

What this boiled down to was a full-on investigation with all the ultra-Elite, like the Bushes, Rothchilds, and even the "Old Man" of China. She and her group of investigators found that the BIS and other alphabet-soup organizations were all in on it. They were able to FORECLOSE on these, in total silence, successfully. The amount of money due is in the Quadrillions.

She cites in the interview/conversation I attached that everything has already been done, and as of December 25th the actual paperwork has been posted, for all to see. Official, out in the open. I must say, what a Christmas present. She states that if you require proof of all the things that were done clandestine, you only need to look back and see the timing of the mass exodus of certain banking officials, government officials, etc. The timing of each of those round of changes coincides directly with each judicial decision and subsequent foreclosures.

What remains as shown on the news is a shell of a system that is literally a weak illusion, and only sustained because the tiny bit of remaining cabal in control is still trying to pull the strings. But the control structures that once allowed them absolute control have long been destroyed and rebuilt. All that remains is a tug of the curtain.

She states that this pull of the curtain is happening, right now. For instance, if you were to be arrested right now for, say, something that harmed no one (therefore under Common Law was not illegal), you could cite the cases and follow specifically the direction Heather outlines and walk. Because the issue is non-rebuttable. Now I do not claim to know a hoot about any of that, but she was firm that, right now, the laws are in place. Only a shell of what people believe exists is what is left.

She also cites that this all must go along with the shift back to Common Law, and many other changes which will cascade down from there, like releases of technology.

edit: Here's an editorial on the whole thing
removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca...

The important thing is to get this information out. Get it to everyone. Do the independent research on the correlations of resignations relative to the information here, and prove it. Something ATS is great at.

Thank you all!
edit on 4-1-2013 by fourthmeal because: added some links

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
this is not a shock - nor is it new news.
the banksters have been sticking it to the world for a long time.
the U.S. of A. since 1913 - the unfederal b.s. bank of the U.S. was given to uhh - the evil ones.
the beast has grown uglier for 100 years and it's claws and fangs are deeply implanted into the veins of the tax payer - the common folk. the beast rampages in the house in the east and soon will be seeking you're freedom and will stop at nothing short of dominion.

"You can run on for a long time Run on for a long time, run on for a long time Sooner or later God'll cut you down Sooner or later God'll cut you down
Well, you may throw your rock and hide your hand Workin' in the dark against your fellow man But as sure as God made black and white What's down in the dark will be brought to the light" God's gonna cut you down - Johnny Cash.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
this is not a shock - nor is it new news.
the banksters have been sticking it to the world for a long time.
the U.S. of A. since 1913 - the unfederal b.s. bank of the U.S. was given to uhh - the evil ones.
the beast has grown uglier for 100 years and it's claws and fangs are deeply implanted into the veins of the tax payer - the common folk. the beast rampages in the house in the east and soon will be seeking you're freedom and will stop at nothing short of dominion.

"You can run on for a long time Run on for a long time, run on for a long time Sooner or later God'll cut you down Sooner or later God'll cut you down
Well, you may throw your rock and hide your hand Workin' in the dark against your fellow man But as sure as God made black and white What's down in the dark will be brought to the light" God's gonna cut you down - Johnny Cash.

I concur but the "news" is the successful foreclosure and the DOING of something, relative to the crimes you state. And that has officially happened.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Problem is, no one cares - or they are afraid to care. They want to believe the illusion - they want the curtain there, however fragile it may be, because they're afraid of what's behind it. As long as that's true, the illusion will continue.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

She states that this pull of the curtain is happening, right now. For instance, if you were to be arrested right now for, say, something that harmed no one (therefore under Common Law was not illegal), you could cite the cases and follow specifically the direction Heather outlines and walk. Because the issue is non-rebuttable.

Like drinking and driving? Drug use? Drug sales/purchases? Speeding? Refusal to pay tickets? etc...??

I'm curious because I'm willing to bet the majority of incarcerated people are there for crimes that have no victim.

This all seems too incredibly...big to be real to be honest.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

She states that this pull of the curtain is happening, right now. For instance, if you were to be arrested right now for, say, something that harmed no one (therefore under Common Law was not illegal), you could cite the cases and follow specifically the direction Heather outlines and walk. Because the issue is non-rebuttable.

Like drinking and driving? Drug use? Drug sales/purchases? Speeding? Refusal to pay tickets? etc...??

I'm curious because I'm willing to bet the majority of incarcerated people are there for crimes that have no victim.

Laws mean nothing if they aren't enforced... victim-less or not .. we live in a society and we agree to rules.. even if not all of us agree with them.. if you continually violate them by speeding because you want to, drinking and driving because you don't care, refusing to pay tickets because you feel you're better than everyone else.. well many of those result in simple fines.. but if you keep on keepin' on .. you deserve some jail time ..

Society rules... if you don't like them.. buy yourself an island and make your own, that's my feeling on the matter.. if enough of us don't like them then we should rally and change society .. that's how it works.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
Problem is, no one cares - or they are afraid to care. They want to believe the illusion - they want the curtain there, however fragile it may be, because they're afraid of what's behind it. As long as that's true, the illusion will continue.

Indeed. I guess that's why I'm actively trying to inform. Because what is behind the curtain is something incredibly great for humanity.

The estimated value per person is 5B. Not that 5B will suddenly appear in your bank account, although if that happened I certainly wouldn't mind. No, what this all means is that "debt" is not really true. And once this is understood, the paradigm shifts.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Laws mean nothing if they aren't enforced... victim-less or not .. we live in a society and we agree to rules.. even if not all of us agree with them.. if you continually violate them by speeding because you want to, drinking and driving because you don't care, refusing to pay tickets because you feel you're better than everyone else.. well many of those result in simple fines.. but if you keep on keepin' on .. you deserve some jail time ..

Society rules... if you don't like them.. buy yourself an island and make your own, that's my feeling on the matter.. if enough of us don't like them then we should rally and change society .. that's how it works.

so basically mob rule? gocha...Is mob rule always right? because the majority are cool with it the left overs don't matter?

Lets say this amazing "society" hive-mind mob rule mentality decided to make being black illegal...(which is has done in the past) or being Jewish illegal (which it has done in the past) or that breathing air is illegal (which isn't too far off the trending themes of "ban everything" to "save everything")

I think you get the point and the point is...because a lot of people say so is HORRIBLE policy...

buy myself an Island??...why so you can bomb it because I'm not following "international" laws??

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Indeed. Common Law changes everything.

And there were a select few people that really knew what was going on with Admiralty Law and all the Corporations vs. the sovereign governments of state and the Federal aspect, but most had zero clue. And it all sounded like a crazy conspiracy, much like the rest of life. Thing is, the rulings and the decisions that have occurred and the whole outlay of this Trust that Heather and her team brought forward sets the legal precedent for it.

I recommend doing basic research on Common Law so you can understand the differences between Admiralty Law.

When the shackles come off, most of the prisoners just stand there with sore wrists and don't know what to do. That's right NOW. From here, it is time to lick our wounds a bit and then move out of this mess. And remember, this illusion can only exist with you believing in it.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

so basically mob rule? gocha...Is mob rule always right? because the majority are cool with it the left overs don't matter?

Lets say this amazing "society" hive-mind mob rule mentality decided to make being black illegal...(which is has done in the past) or being Jewish illegal (which it has done in the past) or that breathing air is illegal (which isn't too far off the trending themes of "ban everything" to "save everything")

I think you get the point and the point is...because a lot of people say so is HORRIBLE policy...

buy myself an Island??...why so you can bomb it because I'm not following "international" laws??

To be fair, you are only accounting for what could happen without Common Law, or Law of the Land being applied. Yes, you can be free to do what you want to do. BUT anything that violates another being or their property is illegal. That's the point. Making black people illegal is a clear violation of Common Law.

I ask you to consider that the previous "ban everything" principles stem not from Common Law, but from a literal Slavery System. A planned one, at that. One that the Trust actively has pursued, and succeeded in receiving ruling against. No small feat, considering how many corrupt judges and politicians are in the dark.

Again though, the system only exists because you allow it to. My hope is that by getting this information out (take literally whatever path you feel could help the cause), the collective consciousness of humanity WILL realize, one by one, that this has happened. A dream has come true. People have actually bothered to take legal action against the Slavery System and WON.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Before I get too sweaty over this, does anyone know if this has anything to do with the NESARA thing associated with the Dove of Oneness or whatever she was called?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Well I will look through all of this more when I have the time to really sit down digest and research...if its true and the precedents have been made, acknowledged and documented in the courts then that is pretty interesting.

The other issue though is who is really going to start breaking the mold to go to jail to go to court to get out to show others in smaller local communities that this new "reality" is indeed real...??

I would imagine the media will make it seem as if the justice system is broken because old world perceived "criminals" are getting off scott free...

I can see the headline now...

"Drug dealer growing 100 plants of Marijuana gets off with no charges"

the average person is going to demand tighter drug laws after that headline is printed enough...because the average person doesn't think AT ALL...

By common law most law enforcement officers and agencies would need to be incarcerated for victimizing the population. This would literally turn the world on its head if that were to be the reality..(which isn't necessarily all that bad).

When you kidnap and hold someone for ransom (police/bail/bond)...that is a crime with a victim...
When you grow a plant and smoke it there is NO VICTIM....no one can claim damages...

there have been a lot....A LOT of people victimized by law enforcement according to common law.

I'm not saying I disagree just saying it still seems to big to think its really real...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

there is some speculation on the 'american kabuki' site with reguards to that, but i don't think there is a direct relation.
thanks for joining in the discussion here.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Before I get too sweaty over this, does anyone know if this has anything to do with the NESARA thing associated with the Dove of Oneness or whatever she was called?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Great question, sure sounds the same doesn't it?

I (by synchronicity I assume) stumbled upon a 2+ hour movie about the true NESARA (the one entered into congressional records etc. ) and all about the battle that has been.

I also read a few channelings from St. Germain (discernment required!) and in it he states that indeed the Trust is a portion of NESARA. Of course that's a channel, which is why I said use discernment, because that could all be BS or perfectly true. Hard to tell (nay, impossible...unless it comes from your inner knowing of Self.)

That said, I view this as the action that is visible, finally, from all the rumors we've been hearing for, what, years now? At the Trust website all court docs I believe are fully available for review. I know the paper trail I followed, for what little I know about these things, all made sense. I do not claim to be a pro here but there are no doubt some here that ARE.

Also, Heather was extremely transparent and very straight-forward about the whole thing in that massive conversation video I attached. Details of each action and how it got to now, without cryptic words or parables. Stuff we're just not used to. In fact, the interviewer Brian had a little difficulty in following, because it WASN'T complex. It was simple. So simple that it boggles minds. EVERYTHING is corrupt and the people in charge know it, and were willing to solve the problem. Well most of them, Heather did explain that she had to go over some heads at a few points, but importantly it has already all happened, and it is done.
edit on 4-1-2013 by fourthmeal because: added details on transparency.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

ok let me think about this.. every PERSON in the world is entitled to 5 billion US gold ? every person.. how many billions of us are there.. do you have any idea what kind of number that is? seriously?? I dunno whats going on here maybe someone could explain it to me better because i'm not grasping what this is exactly.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You have the right idea. Of course one possible issue with, say the plant growing is that some of those that do that actually rape the land, steal water resources from a stream, or do other illegal things to stay clandestine. So, technically they are still operating illegally via Common Law. BUT, under Common Law if they changed the clandestine stuff and got permission to operate the land, then yes no crime would be committed.

Common Law brings a personal responsibility to each and every being, rather than letting Gov't try to nanny. It involves the very tenants set forth by our Founding Fathers here in the US. The NON-Incorporated US, that is. The Lawful one.

In order to change your mind, you must remember that you are a free soul. So, what has been a prison is no longer. In truth you were always free, but were surrounded by "authorities" that claimed rights over you that didn't exist, ever. And that's the truth. You GAVE THEM your power. We all did.

Here's something worth noting to all this. Heather tested this by letting her own property foreclose. She also tested it with her family, in a legal matter (which she details in the interview). In each case, she won. When push comes to shove and when the request for legal rights come up in court, there is NO authority.

You have to GIVE them authority to control you or foreclose on you. If you do not do this, the case cannot proceed. And of course, the whole point here that I'm trying to bring to your attention is that now that you know they can't do it unless you give it to them, DON'T give it to them. Not one second more.

Personal disclosure: I will continue to pay my IRS bill and all the other loans and stuff, until the truth of all of this hits home to the people at large. I do this because, like most, I am fearful that though these actions have occurred and there has indeed been rulings, things could go terribly wrong because I am not protected from harassment and jail or whatever YET. In other words people in authority could lie or cheat or otherwise defeat me by ignoring the rulings. Sure, over time I might be able to mount a case that would free me, but right now my path is not to fight the system directly and "test" it. Right now, my path is to continue on my spiritual journey and make sure my family is fed, clothed, and sheltered. But in the next coming days to weeks, possibly months, as the effects from these rulings now are public matter and public record, I expect things to change. A paradigm shift, right under our feet.

Everyone must do what they feel is right. If you feel it is time to fight and "test", then do so. Every action has a consequence, and one must be responsible for their own choices. Right now my choice is to inform, and when I feel the time is right to get more aggressive, I will. Each one of us will have to decide when the time is right, for ourselves.

Well I will look through all of this more when I have the time to really sit down digest and research...if its true and the precedents have been made, acknowledged and documented in the courts then that is pretty interesting.

The other issue though is who is really going to start breaking the mold to go to jail to go to court to get out to show others in smaller local communities that this new "reality" is indeed real...??

I would imagine the media will make it seem as if the justice system is broken because old world perceived "criminals" are getting off scott free...

I can see the headline now...

"Drug dealer growing 100 plants of Marijuana gets off with no charges"

the average person is going to demand tighter drug laws after that headline is printed enough...because the average person doesn't think AT ALL...

By common law most law enforcement officers and agencies would need to be incarcerated for victimizing the population. This would literally turn the world on its head if that were to be the reality..(which isn't necessarily all that bad).

When you kidnap and hold someone for ransom (police/bail/bond)...that is a crime with a victim...
When you grow a plant and smoke it there is NO VICTIM....no one can claim damages...

there have been a lot....A LOT of people victimized by law enforcement according to common law.

I'm not saying I disagree just saying it still seems to big to think its really real...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

ok let me think about this.. every PERSON in the world is entitled to 5 billion US gold ? every person.. how many billions of us are there.. do you have any idea what kind of number that is? seriously?? I dunno whats going on here maybe someone could explain it to me better because i'm not grasping what this is exactly.

The foreclosed amount owed is approx 5B per person on this Earth. That's what we have given to our Slavery System, and is now owed back. Like I said, you're not going to get a 5B increase in your bank account.

The actual counts estimated are low because the Trust did not go after every single dime, they went after the low-hanging fruit which was still a number that most people can't fathom.

But here it is
www.peoplestrust1776.org...

Notice you can view all the filings, orders, and...well... everything.

Here's a fun part of it:

The people, all people equally on earth, have an individual duly verified sum certain of FIVE BILLION (5,000,000,000.00) in lawful money of the united states of America, GOLD and SILVER...over THREE QUINTILLION, FIVE HUNDRED QUADRILLION (3,500,000,000,000,000,000.00) just in duly verified EQUITY DEBT against the DEBTORS. There is an additional duly verified sum certain of FIVE BILLION (5,000,000,000.00) in lawful money of the united states of America, GOLD and SILVER, for each of those people damaged by the actions and systems of the DEBTORS...over THREE QUINTILLION, FIVE HUNDRED QUADRILLION (3,500,000,000,000,000,000.00) lawful money of the united states of America, GOLD and SILVER, in duly verified DEBT OF DAMAGES against the DEBTORS. This DEBT does not include the repossession of tangibles unlawfully and illegally obtained by the DEBTORS over the many, many, many moments of present...those, too, shall be duly REGISTERED in COMMERCE as the lawful and legal full title, ownership, and rights of the people, equally, and placed in a digital exchange, that shall also be owned by the people equally, for lawful, legal and transparent commerce and trade of such tangibles. Any and all titles, ownership and rights to land and sea have been lawfully, legally and duly REGISTERED in COMMERCE as unlawful, illegal, null, void, or otherwise canceled for cause and are being lawfully and legally “reset” in accordance with Universal Law.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I am finding this more interesting because of a few....experiences and reasons within my own life.

Once upon a time a friend of mine introduced me to a Lawyer who practiced corporate law for 20 years and quit because he realized what he was doing to the little guy. Now he works for the little guy trying to stick it back at the "system"...

Anyway he pretty much told me how to get free stuff(assets) by putting it in Trust accounts and quit paying debts on those assets (houses, cars, boats etc) almost everything that involves a loan from a bank.

I talked to him for a while over the phone and was floored by everything he was telling me...and it was as you said...a leap of faith to believe because it was sooo incredibly reality shifting that it was difficult to believe.

Basically he said the contracts you make to get a loan are with a first party and when you default on that loan (after a certain period of time) the 1st party either sells your loan or the government covers the loss in which case they have been reimbursed and cannot make a claim on you any further. If the 1st party sells the loan to a 3rd party which is very common the third party has no rights to collect as you never signed a contract with that entity...basically the 1st party voided their rights to any claim when they sold the debt. The 3rd party has no rights to claim because you never signed a contract/agreement with them and the 3rd party has to either sell that debt to a 4th party or take a loss as they have no legal grounds....just simple intimidation.

People got a dose of this reality when they realized that their banks were selling the titles to their house to 3rd parties without consent or signature from the 2nd party (you) this happened over and over and over to the point that people couldn't find the titles to their houses because it was 4 or 5 parties deep at that time of which the 2nd party was never made aware.

That pretty much voided the original contract and the obligation for the 2nd party to fulfill that contract. This is why people were getting evicted even though they were current on payments...and also why some people were not getting evicted having not made any payments....the whole thing went FUBAR

anyway he went on about getting a hold of your original birth certificate which he said is traded like stock across the world since you are considered an "asset" of the US. corp. which went from a nation to a corporation after the great depression. He said that once you get a hold of your original birth certificate you essentially became an owner of "yourself" which had all kinds of crazy implications in accordance with common law and admiralty law which is exactly what Jordan Maxwell was talking about which I had found later...When I was talking to this lawyer I had NO IDEA of any of this later on I heard of it again through Jordan Maxwell...

Its all interesting stuff that is for sure...and again so big its hard to believe

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Governments were formed, and an economic system was imported from the Orion system.

checking out the video, but amm so far im confused, this looks like a fantasy
page so far...

not something i would take into a court room, at least not one i would want
to be able to walke out of not in hand cuff's. *lol*

But keeping a open mind and still listening.
americankabuki.blogspot.com...

Edit to add: HUH? They foreclosed on IMF and other forms of govt and monetary
establishments? ? ? ? Sounds like a screen play to me, i'd have to see some
serious documentation to swallow that pill.

So far, i hope they are right, but i find this very hard to believe.
Sounds like a bunch of hopeful wishing, but no way the ones
in power are going to just roll over and allow something like what
they are talking about happen. Just dont see it.
edit on 4-1-2013 by severdsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul

Governments were formed, and an economic system was imported from the Orion system.

checking out the video, but amm so far im confused, this looks like a fantasy
page so far...

not something i would take into a court room, at least not one i would want
to be able to walke out of not in hand cuff's. *lol*

But keeping a open mind and still listening.
americankabuki.blogspot.com...
edit on 4-1-2013 by severdsoul because: (no reason given)

Yet they did walk out, and successfully did so. The rulings show this.

I am a believer of many things, but I am a HUGE skeptic of people that play games of Law or throw up false promises about certain parts of law or finance. The first thing I did is research this lady and the Trust, only to find everything in perfectly good standing. Unlike, say Richard Gilbert who jacked up the whole case against the Republicans, by failing to even file correctly. So that's where I started. And when I realized that I really couldn't find anything bad, I decided to go ahead and just speed-read through the docs, then listen to the very long yet informative conversation. I just put my earphones on and let it all play out, while chilling on the bed. It is clear that Heather is very spiritually aware. But our Founding Fathers also had a bit of that in their writing of the Constitution, you can feel it.

The way I view it, she had the evidence necessary to back up her claims, and that was enough for a court. I have no doubt it was an interesting journey, and I'd love to be the fly on the wall at one of those court proceedings. Nevertheless, the rulings are complete, as you can tell.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join