It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Another Day in Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

another

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Great explanation, what the hell are we supposed to be looking at?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Great explanation, what the hell are we supposed to be looking at?

There was sh!t getting blown up.

Another day in Syria.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I dont know what city it's in I dont speak Arabic but the date of the video speaks for itself..

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
I dont know what city it's in I dont speak Arabic but the date of the video speaks for itself..

I know this may look like Assad forces bombing his own population but a couple of things need to be taken into account here.

- It is possible that the people living in those areas have been evacuated and by the looks of it, there aren't many people in the area.

- With that, Rebels could be occupying those buildings and if that is the case, then I see nothing wrong with those bombs being dropped.

Doesn't it seem a bit strange that you don't see civilians fleeing or anything like that? They know the Jets are coming so I think what we have here is a case of SAA bombing buildings which are held by rebels.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I would agree with you that this area probably has been evacuated and it is an attack on rebels. But I wouldn't agree saying I see nothing wrong here if this was Assad's doing. I thought we are on the rebels side. (we as in America)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
I would agree with you that this area probably has been evacuated and it is an attack on rebels. But I wouldn't agree saying I see nothing wrong here if this was Assad's doing. I thought we are on the rebels side. (we as in America)

Well I'm leaning towards the SAA for a couple of reasons.

- The majority of Syria are behind Assad and with that, civilians have also taken up arms to protect their country.

- The FSA are no longer a legitimate uprising as they have been infiltrated by known Terrorist networks from across the Middle East and Eastern Europe including Chechnyan rebels who are a knwn terrorist network and an enemy of Russia. When you have groups like that operating in Syria, it should be clear that we are supporting the wrong side regardless of what the Media will tell us.

Also with that, there is enough evidence from Russian Journalists who are moving around with Assad forces to say that the SAA are not trying to kill their civilians. If anything, they are the heroes in Syria..

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Such a #ty state of affairs!

new topics

top topics

join