It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence in Colorado theater shooting to be revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Evidence from a shooting in July in a Colorado movie theater, that killed 12 movie-goers and wounded 58, will be made public for the first time at a hearing next week, prosecutors said today.

many have been waiting for developements in this case so here is a 'heads up' for you.

Prosecutors told Sylvester they plan to present DVDs, photographs and 911 calls at the hearing, which could last a week. With much of the evidence in the case under seal so far, the hearing will be the first time that some details in the case will be publicly released.

??? any speculations on what we might see ???

almost forgot to post a link ... link

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Seeing as how they have had plenty of time to alter the evidence, I doubt we'll see anything new. Or that any truth will come out. There are a lot of unanswered questions in this case that I feel they'll never answer.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I imagine anything released will only support the official story. They won't release anything that alters the set chain of events, just like with the Pentagon. All of that surveillance video confiscated and years later the public gets three frames that show absolutely NOTHING new. I am not suggesting there is a conspiracy concerning the Colorado shooting, but if there were and they were going to release video and other evidence, you can imagine that any new info released will not change anything that has been established.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JarheadFidelis
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Seeing as how they have had plenty of time to alter the evidence, I doubt we'll see anything new. Or that any truth will come out. There are a lot of unanswered questions in this case that I feel they'll never answer.

that sounds spot on.
at the very least, a lot of youtube video makers will have more material to do their thing.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
I imagine anything released will only support the official story. They won't release anything that alters the set chain of events, just like with the Pentagon. All of that surveillance video confiscated and years later the public gets three frames that show absolutely NOTHING new. I am not suggesting there is a conspiracy concerning the Colorado shooting, but if there were and they were going to release video and other evidence, you can imagine that any new info released will not change anything that has been established.

yup! and that describes the exact conpiracy i expect we'll see!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Just in time to take our eyes off Sandy Hook.
Been waiting a while for this, let's see what they've got but so far as any hard evidence that Holmes was the shooter I;m not going to hold my breath waiting for it.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
After travesties such as the Warren commision and the 9/11 report I wouldnt expect any revelations.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The biggest goof to me is not realizing that in a real event that was populated "in reality" usually by teens and 20 somethings with their camera phone at the ready, that a mere one staged video would be uploaded to
youtube to support the scene. And even it did anything but.
edit on 2-1-2013 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Funny how, if this was a clear cut black and white and legitimate case as the authorites and media have made out.It would have been put to bed already. Questionable why it is convieniantly being brought about now after Sandy Hook and before the new gun bill get's tabled.Psychology 101 and very emotive.America has been devided by the Election's and now the gun debate.Shortly these two issues are about to become blurred as one.Keep your eye's on the ball and watch the magician's other hand.This month is not looking favourable under many account's.Watch for a single event not a multiple one.It has the power to be more devertive.Let me guess,will any of this this be on the 11th by any chance?And no before you say it, I'm not pointing to anything to do with numerology.

edit on 3-1-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

join