It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Submerged Prehistoric Archaeology...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

If you were living where the picture is of when it was underwater, the part in the middle would have been your lookout post.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The structure in this picture is for food. The structure was built to attract life, where people would go, to collect food.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
As an armchair archaeologist, I just can't buy that these are wagon ruts. Has anyone ever looked at dirt or stone roads? They get broad humps and divits in them and do dot wear uniformly into sharp edged tracks. Also, axel size was not standardized until relatively recently, so one would expect to see a greater degree of variation amongst the tracks. I believe that we are looking at some other advancement or representation of technology that has gotten lost through the ages.

As far as submerged archaeological remains are concerned. It can be said that throughout history, man has settled in low lying areas adjacent to accessible bodies of fresh water. We can extrapolate from this then that the majority of ancient living sites, cities, etc. are therefore under water (since ocean levels are so much higher than they were during the past ice ages).

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TRUELIES11

hi
i see you quoting the threads pictures
but do you have any sources?

or is it just speculation like the majority of us in here?
i ask because your posts read to me as factual posts

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
A eally good discussion of scientific dogmaticism. Why we dont get anything new from the priests of conformity. m.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MarsSentinel

As long as 5 billion people believe in God in one form or another there will be no consensus. As long as man has an ego there will be no consensus. Truth will only come out in small portions and will always be debunked.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Are you saying you have a problem with what I write because you read it as fact?

I am telling you there was a civilization of people living underwater. There is no link with that.

edit on 30-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Modern science is a bit like my mother, neither of them like to admit when they are wrong.

Another step in the right direction with money being spent to rediscover our true history.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TRUELIES11

yes i have a problem with that

speculation is good, its ok and people can agree or disagree

but your posts are coming off as facts, with no evidence
so yes i have a problem with that
if your speculating then thats great, proceed

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRUELIES11

If you were living where the picture is of when it was underwater, the part in the middle would have been your lookout post.

im pretty sure if it was underwater for a long period of time there would be evidence of that on the structures itself. like coral growth or other marine lifeforms that attach to rock surfaces underwater.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
WHY OH WHY when we see 2 parallel tracks in stone do we assume that they are cart tracks?

Why not:

Sewers ? (Similar to old London)
Irrigation ?
Plumbing that was formally under a structure ?
Sled tracks ? (greased with animal fat to move large stones - google " short woods and pyramid construction" )

There are probably more potentials if you study it
That aside, either the oceans rose or the land sank - either once could have happened. If its the latter, then it makes sense that they were created pre-last melt down. If is the former, then geologists would have to speak to the evidence.

I for one believe our history here is much older then what we have been taught. I just want to preach a little on keeping an open mind when you see pictures like this.
edit on 30-12-2012 by oldmeatwad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

im pretty sure if it was underwater for a long period of time there would be evidence of that on the structures itself. like coral growth or other marine lifeforms that attach to rock surfaces underwater.

For thousands of years? There would be no evidence of such growth of life which would have been controlled while the structure was in use. Any growth of life since then would have come and gone many times.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
There is "tons" of evidence of this kind of morphology on lime stone.

www.google.com...

It is caused by water.

Here is one similar phenomena in Makarska, Dalmatia.

www.destinacije.com...

edit on 30-12-2012 by DangerDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If you study the picture I posted, so you do not need to look for the picture again, you can see it was constructed while underwater.

The picture is of a home for a family with additions constructed for further generations. The large unfinished stones were placed as the outer wall. Then layers of clay were added to the interior for finished stone to be attached to. There is no need for a roof. The purpose of the walls are to create still water in the home, protection from the currents.

The stone work that I wrote about being a lookout post could very well be a home. The home for a person could have simply consisted of a wall, to shield from the currents and as a lookout post. The picture shows that much more work went into the home of a family or small population.

edit on 30-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this, it is good to see someone of the creations coming from the Moors of the ancient times.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Here is an interesting find in Caucasus. I used Google Translate.
A huge man made cave inside the mountain.

www.itogi.ru...

www.itogi.ru...

We tend to think that the main focus of the planet megaliths in Egypt, South America and China. Our dolmens, conventionally considered to megalithic structures at the pyramids and "great walls" look dwarfs. But more recently, in the North Caucasus have found mysterious system of underground structures. So, in Kabardino-Balkaria, near the village of Zayukovo opened many kilometers mysterious tunnels. The researchers suggest that they joined the ancient settlement that existed on Earth thousands of years ago. Curiously, all the tunnels are concentrated around a huge underground structure in the form of inverted pyramids ...

Fat City

"For many years we have been searching for, went to the place to be dungeons, listened to old-timers - the head of the Russian Public Research Association" Kosmopoisk "Vadim Chernobrov. - The fall of last year, come to the place where, according to the stories of elders, the Old Town. This is not a parable, a literal translation from the local dialect. Old-timers say that it was built by the people who lived here before. Who lived here, that is for the people, no one knows for sure. "

The property is situated at a height of about one kilometer above sea level. Local residents showed researchers one small hole in the mountain. The entrance is very narrow - about 30 centimeters in diameter. The conductor told us that there is a legend among the local population, if there be taken away, you will be in a big city, where there are squares, streets and houses, but no people. Indeed, the search engines have got a vast dungeon, gradually expanding, reaching deep into the tens and possibly hundreds of meters.

When researchers began to explore the area around the manhole, we found a wide crevice. Maybe this is the main entrance to the dungeon, because if we assume that there is any underground settlements, it is unlikely people making their way through the narrow gap. Maybe, down the manhole, you can get to the "main street." Last year, the weather could not do that, the researchers moved the descent to the nearest summer. However, there was a second discovery - not far from the Old City to find another hole. Local historians Mary and Victor Kotlyarova led here climber and caver Zhemuhov Arthur, who was training in the mountains, and noticed a strange indentation. Piled on top of rocks, bushes grow, and apparently this is a common burrow in the ground which the thousand. But Arthur said that out of the hole comes through strongly. So, in the land there is a large cavity. He began to expand the hole and ended up in a huge mine, gone into the darkness. One did not dare to climb there, caused detachment cavers. They descended into the mine, and realized that the end-edge of the cave is not visible. "The first thing that struck him in the eye - the main wall of the mine is clearly artificial, - says Vadim Chernobrov. - They are made of flat stone blocks around the same size as the Egyptian pyramids, and are built on similar technologies - one for the other. Each weighing 50-100 tons, well handled, though, over time, chips and cracks. "

What is this mysterious masonry? Traces of concrete or other solution, like the Egyptian pyramids, no. How the ancient builders cemented blocks to each other, it is not clear, but it is clear that they are standing for thousands of years and in the seam is not even sneaks needle.

When cavers went deep into the cave, they found a strange column. She seemed to hang in the air, but firmly attached to the wall. Apparently, the underground has enormous dimensions, and people were able to study only a small part of it. Deep inside, they advanced to 100 meters. And put her in the narrow passages.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The rest of the text:

Wonder Machine

The fact that the cave is not meant for human habitation, the search engines, it became clear they were researching all the available part of the cave. It turned out, it is stuffed with narrow aisles, where not even a child protisnetsya and tiny holes, which is difficult climbs through a human hand. Each mini-cavity goes far deeper: the light from the flashlight to the bottom does not reach. What is this building? The researchers had the impression that the underground pyramid has a technological rather than a sacred purpose. She looks like some kind of machine, engineering construction unknown destination. "It looks like a resonator, a device for seismological research, exploration, mining or energy generator - Chernobrov said. - While it is impossible to say exactly - unique in the world has been found. " Many come to mind an analogy with mysterious cavities inside the pyramids of Egypt, also not for the movement of people. People there basically can not get, but the ancient builders made them to last. These narrow manholes also lead to tens of meters deep, but for what and where - the big question. Sometimes they end up in rows of doors with handles, for which there are rooms of unknown purpose. Versions of the purpose of underground passages abound: "refrigerator" for the storage of food, housing the ancient Aryans, the giant air conditioning duct. Or, for example, the giant power generator ... There are reports that during the Second World War in this area saw researchers from the SS organization "Ahnenerbe", which, as you know, look for the entrance to Shambhala. It is said that Hitler considered the Caucasus along with Tibet "place the focus of the Force" and the "center of world governance." And supposedly rushed to the Caucasus, just for this reason.

Researchers, of course, pay attention to the fact that next to the pyramid are the same Old Town. And suggests that these two objects are somehow connected. Because, for example, in Turkey, near the village of Derinkuyu underground was found 8-storey town for a constant and comfortable accommodation of 40-50 thousand people. There are houses, farm buildings, markets, shops, water sources, wells and vents. In short, a miracle of engineering technology, which is not less than four thousand years. Now the world is unearthed about a dozen underground cities, three of them have become tourist attractions. It is known that some cities have underground communication with each other. This is a huge distance - hundreds of kilometers. According to some scientists, a strange hum, which is recorded by scientists in different parts of the world, is nothing like an air draft in the system of man-made underground utilities located in the depths of the earth.

If this summer turns out that near the village Zayukovo really existed underground city, the pyramid can be considered some kind of a technical installation, providing it running. And then "zayukovskoe miracle" will be the largest prehistoric man-made structure on the territory of modern Russia.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
And some comments:

Vera Davidenko, section chief of the Kabardino-Balkar prospecting expedition:

- The fact that a man-made underground caves have origins moot. Tuff zayukovskogo site is a collection of product release of the volcano - ash, lava fragments, volcanic glass, and a small degree of rock fragments that form the walls of the crater. The accumulation of material ejection was hot, and therefore the solidification cracks separately, ie the whole array was tuff as it is divided into blocks. Consequently, the deepening, found near the village of Zayukovo, is one of these cracks gravitational separation, which is characterized by smooth surfaces of contact. Another thing is that the natural cavity could use and ancient people.

Pankratenko Alexander, PhD, Professor of Moscow State Mining University:

- I have examined a sample of "solution", taken from the stone blocks cavers cave. It looks like some kind of restorative material. Composition is unknown to me, nothing like that now used. The study sample and said that inside the cave ideal ventilation, rather dryly. Photos of the cave also confirm the version of its artificial origin. Like it or not, must show future research.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

In the last ice age the global sea level was 110 meter / 360 feet lower than now its a lot, so there surely many civilizations or part of them that have been submerge at the end of ice age.

During glaciation, water was taken from the oceans to form the ice at high latitudes, thus global sea level dropped by about 110 meters, exposing the continental shelves and forming land-bridges

Source

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I've been anxiously looking for another 'Slayer Ancients' thread. Ahh.. I feel my weekend is better now. lol.. Nicely done as always.

A point which may add to the discussion. When I was a boy, my Father took me out to Death Valley a number of times. We primitive camped and really enjoyed the time as far from civilization as one needs ever get to feel alone on Earth. That is the spot. However, there is something really SPECIAL about Death Valley that bears on this. Wagon Wheel tracks.

Someone else may be able to find a good photograph of the ruts themselves because I can't. I've personally stood there to look at them in different places around the Valley out there and know they are well defined in places and impossible to miss though. Interesting....when you consider how short a period of time traffic crossed that land using that method, too. The land holds a record, eh?

edit on 30-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join