It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Forum !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I think it would be better to put all reptilian threads in the same place
so they are easy to be found

already found the icon for the new forum lol

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
In my opinion, it would make more sense for the reptilian threads to remain in the Aliens/UFO forum.

I don't mean to be rude, but for the Reptilian theories, those interested could post in the Alien/UFO forum or visit the David Icke forums.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

There's already two forums perfect for Reptilian theories.

Reptilian Forum Number 1

Reptilian Forum Number 2

IMHO of course.

edit on 30/12/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
i think it would be a good idea to have a separate forum for this, since we have a forum for just about everything else...

anyway, some think the reptilians aren't aliens but interdimensional or something, so questions about whether it really would fit into the alien/ufo forum.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
then maybe the mods could stop binning all my reptilian/vampire threads in the hoax forum for no reason...

as they would have somewhere to put them...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Ben81

There's already two forums perfect for Reptilian theories.

Reptilian Forum Number 1

Reptilian Forum Number 2

IMHO of course.

edit on 30/12/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

how open minded of you...

considering the forum you are frequenting... actually those are currently where all these threads go, without any justification except the opinions of people like you,

in MY humble opinion...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Ben81

Reptilian Forum Number 2

I didn't even know that forum existed

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

It could be worse, I could have said they should be trashed, that could be called closed minded. Those two forums still leave it open for discussion at least.

Maybe if there was some decent evidence to go with these theories, then there might be a dedicated forum for them.

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The problem with separate forums for each and every subject is that by virtue of being compartmentalized, err, separated by specific forums, it would exacerbate the inquisitive person from seeing the bigger picture. Once again this would hamper, not help the search for the truth.

So many forums already lead into one another but not in the most efficient way. I would suggest a new format that would encourage people to look into all the forums, then graduate to a forum where the connections can be debated and discussed in a positive manner, and the now educated reader can come to conclusions based in solid research.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

all the reptilian thread goes directly in the skunk forum for extreme theories
but they are hard to find there between all those more insane other theories we got

from a mod:

All Reptilian threads go into the Skunk Works forum

edit on 12/30/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I support this idea and I think the topic does require it's own forum. Reptilians aren't limited to just UFO/Aliens. Given the history of planet Earth, and the fact that it's previous inhabitants prior to humanity were giant lizards, it's very possible that at least one of these species went underground and evolved into an intelligent race. So when we're talking about talking lizards, you can't say they all came from planet pop tart. There's also the possibility that these are inter dimensional beings.

In my opinion, the subject is wide enough that it deserves it's own place to be discussed. And I think staff should seriously consider this.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Vidpci

I think you're making good points.

My understanding is that there are many different species of extra-terrestrials in the universe. I'm using the term "extra-terrestrials" instead of "aliens." I believe "extra-terrestrial" can be a non-physical being. And "alien" refers to a physical being.

Anyway, the Reptilians are allegedly both physical and non-physical. The Illuminati are allegedly 50 - 50 Reptilian-human hybrids. And allegedly we all have some Reptilian genetics in us.

I think the Reptilians are in a class of their own, and a separate forum would be very helpful.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I honestly think that if most people do have reptilian genetics within them that that in it very self is against some universal law and these beings, if proven true, should be held responsible of that. Basically, if human beings are at a point that we are no longer truly our own species because of them, something needs to be done about it... that is, if all these "reptilian" ideas ring true.
edit on 30-12-2012 by Vidpci because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
yes! Reptilians need love too!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
already have a fiction forum, no ? I think it's on bts
edit on 30-12-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Why call this fiction? There is enough evidence in historical scripture to back up any reptilian claims. We used to think the Earth was flat you know?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vidpci

Why call this fiction? There is enough evidence in historical scripture to back up any reptilian claims. We used to think the Earth was flat you know?

you realize these historical scriptures were written when we believed the earth was flat, right ?

lol

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vidpci

you realize these historical scriptures were written when we believed the earth was flat, right ?

lol

All I'm saying is that it's possible... unlike fiction. Is it really so far fetched that a dinosaur species survived and evolved just like we did on this same planet?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
to all disbelievers / naysayers:
go outside they're all over the fricken place!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vidpci

Regardless, I think a separate forum is a good idea.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join