It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A LightWorker's Request - Come and ASK

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
To be blunt, I don't really put much stock in this sort of thing in general, and in "lightworkers" in particular. But you are kind enough to offer a free service, so the price is right at least. Here goes:

I might or might not reach a major crossroads in my life in the spring this year. Something specific in my business/work life will either happen or not happen; i won't say any more than that, except that it is a binary choice: Either it happens or it doesn't.

(1) If this thing doesn't happen, I will just go on more or less happily, as I have been, without major changes.

(2) If it does happen, things will be shaken up. In response, I am seriously considering taking truly bold and radical action that would radically change the situation for me and my family me forever. If I do this, it might have a negative impact on some people in my family, which is why I hesitate. But I believe it may be the best course of action for me personally. To tell the truth, I don't really know how it would impact others close to me in the long run. I do not think it will expose them in any serious direct harm, but it could make things difficult for some of them emotionally or financially to some extent (but not destroy them financially). Nevertheless I think it is something I have a right to do for myself, because it is not directly harming anyone else in a concrete way. The person most effected, in any case, would be me. It is a real gamble as to whether this would be a positive or negative effect for me, but the effect would be profound either way.

This is a bit vague but I don't want to give out personal info.

So...can you advise me about taking or not-taking this radical step in (2) above? Is there anything I should know or consider?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm curious Greenelight, are we living in the end times?

Who is Jesus? Do you know him? Does he know 'you'?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Greetings, silent thunder. Thank you for your coming and letting us give an understanding that we trust will allow you to come to some sort of conclusion, or lead you to a thought process that will do the same.

Love and Light to you, brother.

Difficult to process due to the lack of specificity, but not impossible. We do also understand your terms and respect your wishes.

From what we understand, based on our experienced based learnings..as well as the situation you have generously explained...

***If we "lose you" at any point in our annotation, please quote us where your confusion lies***

To our understanding from your annotation, you say:

I might or might not reach a major crossroads in my life in the spring this year.

This leads us to think that the offer, of said "decision" is not being made by you; but by someone/thing else, maybe someone in a higher position? However, the final choice must be made by you to either accept or deny.

From your annotation (structure, choice of wordings, vibrations within ) we would propose that the choice between acceptance or denial has subconsciously been chosen, for the human Inner Nature attempts to guide us to what is best fit (naturally) to our "individualized" design.

For example: A bird can fly, but a fly cannot bird.

Are you coming to us? For if you are (and we can trust that you are, since you have asked a questions seeking guidance from an outside perspective) this is what we would ask you to consider, brother:

To tell the truth, I don't really know how it would impact others close to me in the long run.

This annotation by you, says a lot.

To our understanding.. it is not that you are "afraid" (for lack of a better word/phrase) of what will come of this choice in the present/near future, my friend. It is that you are concerned with what could be.

Do not be concerned of that which has not happened, for that will only further your limitations. Thinking about what could be, will only leave you in a place of chaos. Why put effort into creating a situation that physically (in what this world's people would call "reality") has not occurred?

We praise you for having the thought process to organize the "Pros" and "Cons" list. However,
One may go through this life thinking about others, putting others before them; this is what this 3rd density is about: Love. BUT, there are many different ways this Love needs to be balanced; Love for others, and Love for one's self.

We wish for 'you' to look at your question in a different way:
Rather than:

(1) If this thing doesn't happen, I will just go on more or less happily, as I have been, without major changes.

How about:

WHEN this thing does/doesn't happen, will I just go on more or less happily, as I have been , without major changes?

**We have bolded/italicized the words that we have added..as well as those that you have written that we wish your attention be brought too**

We cannot make the decision to think a certain way for you, my friend.

So...can you advise me about taking or not-taking this radical step in (2) above? Is there anything I should know or consider?

We propose that 'you' consider the well being and happiness of YOU. What is the point of going through life, making the same choices based on the same fears/thought forms. The one thing in this life that this instrument has learned to never experience choose again, for it's power is that of which no man/woman can predict, is the feeling of remorse (regret); WHAT IF.

Think about what would bring YOU the most happiness NOW, because that is all there is. There is no tomorow, there is not yesterday, there is only NOW. All "others" were/will be/ are / just moments in time that One may have used/will-use/ are-using in their favor, or not; it was/will-be/is up to them.

For if YOU live a life full of positive vibrations, what room is there for negative? Anything that is "received" by someone/thing that is "negative", is the result that was ultimately in there hands' to choose from; which also goes to say that what is perceived as "negative" lies also with the perceiver.

After all, this life is no one's, except for that which lives it.

edit on 4-1-2013 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by frostbitemartini
I'm curious Greenelight, are we living in the end times?

Who is Jesus? Do you know him? Does he know 'you'?

Greetings, friend. We wish for you to go back to the OP and understand the post.

These questions you bring to us are none of which should be of concern to you.

But, we will indulge..

'We', meaning the beings of this 3rd density paradigous world, have always been living in these "end times". For 'we' are the one's who have created them, and are currently bringing "them" about.

Pertaining to the next question, the type of answer you seek is not reflected in the manner of which you ask.

The sound complex you know as "Jesus" was in fact a human being; depending on how you have come to understand it. However, there was more to him that he remembered.

Do we know him?

Well, that depends on how you define "know".

Does he know 'me'

'I' sure hope so

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the prompt reply.

I've read the OP a few times, and my finite brain doesn't quite understand. With time.

Why do you think living in the end times is of no concern to me? You say you have always lived in these end times. You must have a different concept of time and reality than I do. Throughout known history, humanity has always thought they were living in the end times, and I guess humanity always has.

So, re-worded question; are we at that "appointed time"? Or, maybe that "season"?

The sound complex you know as "Jesus" was in fact a human being; depending on how you have come to understand it. However, there was more to him that he remembered.

What do you mean, there is more to him that he remembered?

How do you define "know"?

If we are using the same definition, then maybe we can find out if Jesus does know you. Jesus, being the son of YHWH.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Love is always prompt.

I've read the OP a few times, and my finite brain doesn't quite understand. With time.

What is it that 'you' do not understand, brother. Please, come with questions.

Why do you think living in the end times is of no concern to me? You say you have always lived in these end times. You must have a different concept of time and reality than I do. Throughout known history, humanity has always thought they were living in the end times, and I guess humanity always has.

We apologize for this MBSC's annotation, for the "connection" is not as strong as it may be at times. It is not that "it is not important to you", it is that "the end times" is not a point of interest that would "benefit" 'you' or other-selves in any other way than we understand as, "momentary pleasure".

'I' did indeed say this, for 'I' (this MBSC) has been, for the last "Um-teen" years past that of his "birth". "Humanity" has indeed.

So, re-worded question; are we at that "appointed time"? Or, maybe that "season"?

To our understanding, the season has come and the picking for the harvest is ripe. However, no man/being other than that of which will come actually "knows" when (in terms of "time" - as 'we' know it on this density) it's moment has arrived.

What do you mean, there is more to him that he remembered?

That is correct.

How do you define "know"?

The sound complex "know" is that of which is used in many different ways.

One may "know" another if they have made a physical acquaintance.

One may "know" that 1+1 = 2. In that One "knows" of this knowledge.

One may also know someone or know something about someone or something that could not be seen/heard/smelled/felt/ or tasted, by the 3rd dimensional limitations that 'we', as humans, must abide by.

If we are using the same definition, then maybe we can find out if Jesus does know you. Jesus, being the son of YHWH.

We would ask, if you may grant us with your understanding, how do you define the sound complex "know" int he context of which you spoke of. If one of our "definitions" of know matches some vibration within 'you', please do make it known to us, brother.

For knowledge of our existence within Yeshua would not surprise us, but it would be some good information for this MBSC.

Namaste.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join