It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INSANE Road Rage in Australia!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The guy that is raging says the video is a FRAUD!
Guy jumps on his hood and smashes his windshield with his fist!

edit on 28-12-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
lmao crazy aussies... hes on my bonnet! lmao that was a good video

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

That takes some force to pound through a windshield like that. The police operator didn't seem like they were in a hurry to get anyone out there either. I probably would've tried to drive to the police station like the cops suggested. But would've been comforted by my Springfield in the glove box.
edit on 28-12-2012 by scorpiosin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I heard about this, crazy. Not sure if its true but I think I heard that other victims of his road rage came forward after seeing the ute on tv. Obviously has problems or really really angry. Would it be extremely hard to punch a windscreen and smash it? I would have thought so.
edit on 28-12-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I will only say that the Aussie accent the guy has, is not anything like an Aussie accent. Seems more like a South African accent.

P

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'm going to be honest, I've been tempted to do this myself a few times.

Fortunately I have a little more self control than this guy.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
What a punk! .....that's when you pull out your taser and fry his butt.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I spent several years living in a VW panel van. It was my home and I wasn't too keen on burning it out by racing around. I was cruising through Los Angeles one day, a city where everybody seems to be in a hurry, doing about 5 MPH under the speed limit, and I can see this guy in my rear view mirror tailgating, waving his hand and trying to pressure me into driving faster.

I get to a red light, he gets out of his car, comes stomping up to my window and starts yelling and demanding to know why I'm driving so slow. He was wearing a suit and tie. When he got close enough to my open window I reached out and grabbed him by his tie. I was working as a framer building houses back then, so yanking this guy around by his tie was not that difficult. He quickly shut up, and I let go of his tie. He quietly walked back to his car and that was the end of it.

edit on 29-12-2012 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

Lol! ...that was a great story!,,...I think people forget that their clothing or jewelry can be used as a weapon against them. Especially a scarf or those bull ring nose piercings that are popular right now.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

You're right. I've never understood ties. It seems to me you might as well be walking down the street with a hangman's noose around your neck.

One thing I've learned over the years, if you want to avoid trouble, simply keep your mouth shut. It really works.

edit on 29-12-2012 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
i'm surprised he didn't run the guy over

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
I will only say that the Aussie accent the guy has, is not anything like an Aussie accent. Seems more like a South African accent.

P

Usually people from South Africa do have South African accents.

He's an ex cop from South Africa.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
That's why I moved away from the big city!

Did too much damage to my headliner from punching the roof...

new topics

top topics

join