It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone going through any kind of supernatural incident today?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Any Telepathic Issues? Hearing or seeing anything strange? This issue may also be called The Hive, I call this a telepathic link, but I don't know how many links there are. I am in NC

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think a witch doctor or voodoo guy may have placed a curse on me!!!!
Im sick for the 1st time in 3 years

But in all seriousness, nope nothing to report here, sorry

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

What State are you in?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Does knowing things are going to happen before they actually happen count?

Maybe i'm just experiencing extreme luck!!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

What State are you in?

Sickness?

hahaha..

I'm in NC.. All quiet here, but I had some crazy dreams where the driver of our car decided to run when we got blue lighted.. We all got inside before the cops even got to our house.. I climbed out the back and then flew away to some beach place, that was completely ghetto, but completely beautiful..

Nothing strange in real life 3D land though.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
no! But i have been wanting something to happen to me and nothing ever seems to happen to me... :/

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

I had a telepathic issue on the 21st. Nothing since then.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Any Telepathic Issues? Hearing or seeing anything strange? This issue may also be called The Hive, I call this a telepathic link, but I don't know how many links there are. I am in NC.

Sounds interesting.... I might be able to help you.... any additional information on the specific nature of the phenomenon that might help us narrow it down?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
My girlfriend and I experienced something weird yesterday on our drive to the family get together.

My mother had called to ask where we were and if we were going to drop our stuff off before getting some supplies.
The call ended and about 2 minutes later, we hear what sounds like someone trying to get our attention because the call is still active.
So we check both our phones and nothing, no call in progress.

I ask my girlfriend what she heard but she didn't catch anything that she could understand.
Me however, heard "Hello, are you there?".

To say the least, we were quite puzzled.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Be aware that it may fade in and out. NC has been active since Sept-2006- Others on link may attempt to make up Games. This may include attempting to make you lose 3 days of sleep at a time. They may also attempt general conversation and learn you're name. Do not let them know you're name! You will have the ability to communicate back. They may attempt to program you like a computer, they attempt to use tactics like in The Book Of War. They will start out with making you lose 3 days of sleep and then attempting to create general conversations. This is either an Alien Ability or a Government induced Artificial Telepathy to attempt to control. There is something called HAARP in Alaska where they are playing around with this and sending signals into space and the signal bounces back to cell phone towers and creates EMP Waves. Get back to me if this is really happening to you. We must some-how keep track of which States are active. Amy in NC

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by Apollo7

I had a telepathic issue on the 21st. Nothing since then.

You might need to perform an isolation test.

See if you can hear your own thought clearly first, then isolate each step along the way.

I find my esp often fails at the first external link out. But I can't afford new hardware to replace it, so I have to rely on actual physical communication.

O.o

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The sun was so bright today on my walk to the bodega to get a pack of Drum that I could hardly open my eyes.
I thought it was unusually bright.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Nah bro... satellites.

HAARP is a research station... remember that.

(Would you like to know more?)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by Apollo7

Nah bro... satellites.

HAARP is a research station... remember that.

(Would you like to know more?)

Do go on.. Don't leave me hanging now.

@Apollo.. I actually think this has been going down since at least 2005. I don't think it's completely government/alien/demon related... Seems some energy is getting turned up...

In the last few weeks it's been especially strong to where my girlfriend started feeling it and hearing my thoughts.. Today feels not so strong so far..

I know what you mean about the sleepless nights.. I liken it to a "psychic" attack..

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Do go on.. Don't leave me hanging now.

it's a non-symmetrical phased array in the centimetre band, using ground based strong A.I. cryptography systems, and frequency multiplexing... hard wired into the internet.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Im in Malaysia and I have runny nose.

Seriously first time in 3 yrs

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Full Spectrum Dominance?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Full Spectrum Dominance?

Meh.... most of the EM spectrum is useless for this purpose.

But, yeah... if your coincidences are on the computer, television, or the internet, it's a supercomputer reading your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Do you know what The Hive or Telepathic Link is? If you know more, go ahead and explain. Are you on the link?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Do you know what The Hive or Telepathic Link is? If you know more, go ahead and explain. Are you on the link?

Yes.

See.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join