It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Anomaly: Lauren Rousseau's Car

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Please, if you will, watch this video about the Sandy Hook incident and Lauren Rousseau. Start at 0:30.

Link to Video

Then look at this photo. Take notice of the parking lanes.

Link to Photo

Here is a still-shot from the video showing a bullet hole in Lauren Rousseau's car.

Per official story, Lauren's car was struck by bullets shot from inside the building. With your knowledge of the angle her car would have been parked at in relation to the shooter, how is it possible for a bullet hole to penetrate the side of her car at the trajectory shown above? Was there no car beside her? Even so wtf?

There's more to this story.

If possible, can somebody download and save this video.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
One of those is not an entry hole btw...

And by the picture, that car is prolly the one between the white suv and a bluish gray metallic sedan.

Have no idea how the shots are in the side door tho...
edit on 23-12-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Maybe he thought he saw someone in the parking lot and gave a quick spray in that direction before heading in? Or perhaps while firing in the office? It's hard to say.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
i am wondering why their is no paint chipped away from them bullet holes , also that is no 7.62 round , it looks like a slug maybe a 45 ?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jeneri

The bullets come in on an angle looking at the wide shot and the video stills.

If you look at the wide shot, you can see taped off areas all in a line coming from the building then the silver van, then her car.

edit on 23/12/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeneri
Please, if you will, watch this video about the Sandy Hook incident and Lauren Rousseau. Start at 0:30.

Link to Video VIDEOS IN THIS LINK DO NOT WORK

Then look at this photo. Take notice of the parking lanes.

Link to Photo

Here is a still-shot from the video showing a bullet hole in Lauren Rousseau's car.

Per official story, Lauren's car was struck by bullets shot from inside the building. With your knowledge of the angle her car would have been parked at in relation to the shooter, how is it possible for a bullet hole to penetrate the side of her car at the trajectory shown above? Was there no car beside her? Even so wtf?

There's more to this story.

If possible, can somebody download and save this video.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Watch the video, much better shot of the holes..with paint chipped off.

Don't forget that the bullet(s) by then would have been tumbling from passing through possibly several objects by the time it reached the green car.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Yes, it seems that green car beside the white SUV is the only possible option. But the still-shot from the video has a different background, so either it isn't that car or the video was taken elsewhere, which doesn't make sense. And if it is that car; I believe it's impossible for the hole to be at that angle if shot from inside, impossible to be in that door if fired at any point from shooter's car to entry, and absolutely impossible if any cars were parked in prime parking spots.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
there is already a thread about this

"who is Christopher A Rodia"

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jeneri

Makes perfect sense actually.

The other cars with no damage or evidence were moved and the green car was left behind.

The angle of the bullet holes match right too.

The screen shot in the OP appears to be the same angle as the bullet hole entry point, which is about 45 degrees, entering from the front.

If you can visualise that angle in the wide shot, you'll see it matches up with the other taped off areas and the area where he was said to have been shooting.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Man, I've been staring at these pictures and assuming that's the car in the wide shot (different backgrounds) - that's a primary entry hole. So assuming there were no cars parked in the empty spaces, which would make primary entry impossible, you really think bullet could enter at that trajectory at that spot?

I guess it makes more sense than any alternative and I'm making a mountain out of a molehill, but it would have to just miss the front of the van and if it did that that entry hole looks too perpendicular.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jeneri

Trajectory adds up. Assuming the taped off cars are taped off because they have bullet holes in them of course.

It's possible that the bullet passed through nothing but glass too, which won't slow it down very much.

Dunno, I'm no ballistics expert, but everything seems to line up.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Yes... well... the angle is too skewed. So, yes they taped the areas but considering the angle of the entry hole I was leaning to a more "direct out of the window" shots (at least to the green car - the white one might have holes too tho)

So basically I can only figure out angles (from 1 to 2) being 1 the door shot and the 2 the pillar shot (shot possible angles are between 1-1 and 2-2) taking into account how skewed are the holes. Altho I consider both the lower margins TOO skewed - thats the lowest angle possible, but not plausible.

funny enough actually this is the only thing that makes sense in this whole story... at least its coherent

EDIT: oh btw, the door hole is waist line so it couldnt have gone through the silver van cause it had to go through its engine block and we're not talking about ap rounds here.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Well, you haven't talked me down yet but I took a step back.

I still hold if a car was beside the van this hole is impossible. And it's too low to just go through glass. But I guess it makes more sense than the alternative.

Thanks

Thinking about it all is some sad stuff though.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

It all depends on where the shots were fired from...

I don't see why there would be a need to make this up anyway?

It proves nothing and just provides more fodder to the doubters.

It's not like an Iranian spy was sitting in the car and "accidently" got shot.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Awesome stuff, thanks.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Looks like i possibly see a third hole near the mirror in the trim.
Likely from an 3 round burst or fully auto
edit on 23-12-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

No one mentions the elephant in the room?

Why is there rust around the bullet hole?

edit on 23-12-2012 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Why is it an elephant in the room?

It could merely be an older rust spot, or surface rust under the paintwork.

Hell the car could be dotted with rust, there's no need to turn every little oddity into a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Libertygal

Why is it an elephant in the room?

It could merely be an older rust spot, or surface rust under the paintwork.

Hell the car could be dotted with rust, there's no need to turn every little oddity into a conspiracy.

I found it odd that no one mentioned the rust.

Seemed it was overlooked.

Sue me.

The pic in this post also looks like an exit hole, not an entry hole. Seems a bit off to have been any type of flare, given the trajectory if it was a stray bullet from the school.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-12-2012 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join