It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Try meditating right now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I started meditating right after the solstice and felt myself going into an altered state rather easily. My cat jumped on me at the exact wrong time so I am here to tell you to try meditating! Let me know if you feel it too?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

I began a short meditation before the solstice and lasted to 6:18 by my clock. Shortly before I came out of it and hopped back on the computer I felt a very intense vibration, which may have happened at the moment of solstice(can't be sure).

Interesting, regardless.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Right now? It's your mind believing want it wants to believe. Chemical reactions being set of by a rather large anticipation and can make you feel that way. A illusion, really.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I am about to beginning my 8hours meditation.

good call!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

not true at all.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I started meditating right after the solstice and felt myself going into an altered state rather easily. My cat jumped on me at the exact wrong time so I am here to tell you to try meditating! Let me know if you feel it too?

Interesting about your cat as mine jumped on my lap just before 11.11 as I was preparing to just look out of the window and be for a couple of minutes, he doen't do this very often. It was very easy indeed and I felt relaxed and calm very quickly, maybe there is something to all this or just collective energies or something like that lol. I did, however make a wish

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
that literally just happened to me too
it could just all be in our heads...but still

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I feel a strong pressure, my ears are almost painful. I prayed for the world to change.
There is something happening. For sure.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Woke up about 40 min before unable to get back to sleep. Here is my weird thing: on the exact moment of the supposed transition, on the minute on my computer screen, my roommate lets out a sharp cry in her sleep. She is the type to do that about once every few weeks or months but the timing struck me here.

Anyway, world still seems the same. As was pretty much expected. I have felt different from before for awhile now and think of this year as a gradual process more than a seminal specific event.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
After all is said and done, people will say "At 11:11 gmt, I felt a vibration while meditating." Bull fecal matter! Wahahaha. Err Maybe not?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I can see this being the 2012 excuse. The world won't end, but all those duped by the claims will delude themselves into thinking they're mentally elevated and evolved beyond the non-believers

will be funny reading it all tomrrow

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LastExplorer669

When you say "roommate," do you mean g/f that you do not want to admit to because you are not quite sure of your feelings/longevity of her?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackyMenace
After all is said and done, people will say "At 11:11 gmt, I felt a vibration while meditating." Bull fecal matter! Wahahaha. Err Maybe not?

After reading this thread the thought of like deluding ourselves into becoming psychics came to mind.

some blind faith and insane devotion then presto! we can move things.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I think its more scary that you all have cats.....

link   
Just had to make an account to say that this happened to me too, exactly that. I have never gone into such a deep meditative state with so little effort. I had closed my eyes for a few minutes leading up to the time, and I was instantly taken to a place where I had no boundaries. I still feel offset, in a good way.

link   
reply to post by GrandStrategy

I'm elevated; how else would I know you are 32, born on august 8 and in love with a male in the sign of Pisces?

edit: I confused "elevated" with "drunk."
edit on 21-12-2012 by JackyMenace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by misteryogi

I didn't get to go very deep. But it happened to me within seconds. I still feel it too. However, I can't get back there now.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
Right now? It's your mind believing want it wants to believe. Chemical reactions being set of by a rather large anticipation and can make you feel that way. A illusion, really.

Right now? It's your mind believing want it wants to believe. Chemical reactions being set of by a rather large supply of narcotics can make you feel that way. A illusion, really
edit on 21-12-2012 by pcchris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx

Yes, it´s so much easier to converse with my light be... blablabla....

seriously people. Just give up. It´s just another day.

But meditating in general is great. As long as you don´t expect to wake up with a voicemail from god or superpowers or something.

new topics

top topics

join