It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Batman Map is Actually a MAP to staged World Events.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
A lot of people have seen the new Batman Map,

and the fact that it depicts an Island called SANDY HOOK, depicted as Strike Zone 1, and a square is circled on the map in red, and the fact that the Sandy Hook school is shaped like a square,

But they havent looked into the fact that the OTHER Strike Zones on the map were actually a road map to other Illuminati Staged Events;

Staged Shootings and Disasters,

Staged Political Events,

Staged and Rigged Sporting events,

And All of It, ALL OF IT, is being done by the same players:

And, these people are doing this kind of stuff Every Single Day,

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
So the next one will be in new england.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I was with you until the football?

I personally think that this is a sick form of advertising as nothing made any real sense AT ALL.

The bible quote had no relevance that I could see.

Also I have not seen the movie so the map could be nonsense for all I know.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BeholdTheTruth8

In my opinion, it's trying way too hard to connect dots that don't exist.

I find it amusing how so many can suspend their own incredulity in allowing someone else, some random person on youtube, to do their thinking for them.

Not at the OP, but at the general "you" of anyone reading; how often do you let your thoughts and ideas get picked for you? Ever wonder why it's so easy to find anything you're looking for on Youtube that 'resonates' with you? How often do you let some random person on the internet make up your mind for you, or choose what you're thinking?

If these were conspiracies, they're pretty sorry if some random person on Youtube can figure it out.
I'd fire the person in charge of operation planning.

If I were tipping each domino in my own plan for world domination and/or social engineering, you wouldn't be finding hints, signs, codes, warnings, or any trace of what I was up to.

If the PTB are so moronic as to broadcast plans of doom and other such in this fashion, then, no one should worry about TPB because they're morons.
The OP video references the recent Batman movie, and, spoiler alert, the mastermind villain was masquerading as one of the good guys all along never dropping any hints.
That's just a movie.
Anyone playing the game for real wouldn't even be that obvious.

edit on 20-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackyMenace
So the next one will be in new england.

which one? I dont see the New England connection??

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The Dark Knight Rises Viral Package

Credit: Warner Bros.

www.ugo.com...

Originally posted by splitfamiliar
I was with you until the football?

I personally think that this is a sick form of advertising as nothing made any real sense AT ALL.

The bible quote had no relevance that I could see.

Also I have not seen the movie so the map could be nonsense for all I know.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Begin Quote:

"The Dark Knight Rises Viral Package
Bane isn't just sitting in his trailer, waiting to cash in on the Dark Knight Rises. He's plotting and waiting. How do we know? Just look at this The Dark Knight Rises viral package we got in the mail!"

By Gregg Katzman December 16, 2011

The Dark Knight Rises Viral Package
Credit: Warner Bros.
Viral Tube

Bane's lethal and intricate plan is right here on our desk. We considered handing it over to Gotham's police department, but we thought that would have a huge negative impact on entertainment value when the events unfold for our viewing pleasure in July. So, in the meantime we're locking this tube-o'-destruction up and Batman will get zero spoilers about the impending doom.

www.ugo.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Bull#.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This is the argument that Nothing is being staged, because the Illuminati would either be too smart to not make mistakes

or

that they wouldnt be evil enough to gloat about it.

Both are wrong.

They do make mistakes, and the LOVE to Gloat about it, and see who's smart enough to see it, and then watch who does anything about it,

See:

Illuminati is a standalone card game made by Steve Jackson Games (SJG), inspired by The Illuminatus! Trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea. The game has ominous secret societies competing with each other to control the world through sinister means, including legal, illegal, and even mystical. It was designed as a "tongue-in-cheek rather than serious"[1] take on conspiracy theories. It contains groups named similarly to real world organizations, such as the Society for Creative Anarchy and the Semiconscious Liberation Army.[2] It can be played by two to eight players. Depending on the number of players, a game can take between one and six hours.

en.wikipedia.org...(game)

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by BeholdTheTruth8

In my opinion, it's trying way too hard to connect dots that don't exist.

I find it amusing how so many can suspend their own incredulity in allowing someone else, some random person on youtube, to do their thinking for them.

Not at the OP, but at the general "you" of anyone reading; how often do you let your thoughts and ideas get picked for you? Ever wonder why it's so easy to find anything you're looking for on Youtube that 'resonates' with you? How often do you let some random person on the internet make up your mind for you, or choose what you're thinking?

If these were conspiracies, they're pretty sorry if some random person on Youtube can figure it out.
I'd fire the person in charge of operation planning.

If I were tipping each domino in my own plan for world domination and/or social engineering, you wouldn't be finding hints, signs, codes, warnings, or any trace of what I was up to.

If the PTB are so moronic as to broadcast plans of doom and other such in this fashion, then, no one should worry about TPB because they're morons.
The OP video references the recent Batman movie, and, spoiler alert, the mastermind villain was masquerading as one of the good guys all along never dropping any hints.
That's just a movie.
Anyone playing the game for real wouldn't even be that obvious.

edit on 20-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonahMiren

Bull#.

Is That your final answer......

join