It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook. No children dead? Pre-filmed? Actors Playing Roles of Grieving Parents?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

Then why will you not counter ANY of the things I have stated that show that these are not actors?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by LarryLove

Judging from the fact that people can find very little on "Adam Lanza" aside from the school shooting, yet they can find his Mom, Brother, and Father, raises flags in my eyes.

I came to the realization recently that there might not be a real Adam Lanza, or that he might not have been alive recently in time. It's disturbing that there is no history of him for the last 3 years or so. I do not believe Jared Laughner acted alone either, or James Holmes. So, this is a perfectly good area to investigate, IMO.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I hate to add more posts to this but i fairness I said I would defend my position, and I apologize that I didn't see magicks question until now....
I know one of the deceased little girls.
I also know my cousin who flew in from London Monday was coming to be at the funeral of her best friend's neice who was to be buried on Tuesday.
Have I checked the caskets? No. Have I seen the pain? yes.
It is real.
You are welcome to waste your time debating this but I've said my peace.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Threads like this should be banned because they are absurd and offensive.

Period.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by magickmaster

Originally posted by restless genius
This thread is below the belt.

Mods I beg you delete this sh1t.

And ban this troll while your at it.

Bring out the fascists, bring out the fascists. Come on now. Does someone's free speech actually bother you that much? If it does, ignore it and go away.

how ignorant

we are protected from

libel
slander
defamation
assault
fraud

you going for the big 5 here ?

The Supreme Court ruled in Gertz v. Robert Welch, Inc.[124] opinions could not be considered defamatory.

The court in Milkovich specifically held that there is no wholesale exception to defamation law for statements labeled "opinion," but instead that a statement must be provably false (falsifiable) before it can be the subject of a libel suit.

Got proof?

link   

Originally posted by nowayreally
I hate to add more posts to this but i fairness I said I would defend my position, and I apologize that I didn't see magicks question until now....
I know one of the deceased little girls.
I also know my cousin who flew in from London Monday was coming to be at the funeral of her best friend's neice who was to be buried on Tuesday.
Have I checked the caskets? No. Have I seen the pain? yes.
It is real.
You are welcome to waste your time debating this but I've said my peace.

So which one of the deceased do you know? And how do you know her?

link   
reply to post by frazzle

Its a moot argument since the right to free speech does not exist on a privately owned website.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Still waiting for some answers, kiddo.....

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
magickmaster is not a troll, he provides some of the best and most real information, at times. I don't agree with this thread at all, but calling for him to be banned? Because he authors a thread that offends you? That's a North Korean attitude.

link   
I'm a detective type.....s&flaggg, that flagg number two is mine.

catch this now.....
if the young sister was his step daughter, then maybe that smiling greeting can stand....

how many hours later was the video?

does his religious relationship with God explain his ability to maintain?

I myself would,..........be on the floor sobbing ......and babbling

edit on 20-12-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

link   

Originally posted by frazzle
The Supreme Court ruled in Gertz v. Robert Welch, Inc.[124] opinions could not be considered defamatory.

The court in Milkovich specifically held that there is no wholesale exception to defamation law for statements labeled "opinion," but instead that a statement must be provably false (falsifiable) before it can be the subject of a libel suit.

Got proof?

way to intentionally miss the point. good job

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Threads like this should be banned because they are absurd and offensive. Period.

I agree completely, i would never critisize anyone for their opinions, if they were given in an inoffensive manner, but.. this thread really is taking the p...
edit on 20-12-2012 by nicedreams because: typo

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by frazzle

Its a moot argument since the right to free speech does not exist on a privately owned website.

That was a decision of the court? The thread has not been deep sixed by the owners or mods. Its up to them, not youi.

My question is, why are people afraid of speculation and opinions in the face of so many really *ed up investigations?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid
magickmaster is not a troll, he provides some of the best and most real information, at times. I don't agree with this thread at all, but calling for him to be banned? Because he authors a thread that offends you? That's a North Korean attitude.

Thanks CuditheKid, I appreciate the support, really. I find that questioning everything is important. And watching the response of people, is fun, sometimes, too.

I'm not always totally serious, but I am a very serious researcher, when I want to be. Thanks for noticing.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Since we know for a fact that no planes were used in 9-11 attacks,

ok, you lost me there, I saw it life on tv.
The reason for these kind of posts are because some people can't believe in the evil that a few semi-unorganized people can do. It's just to horrific to imagine.
There has to be a purpose, plot, conspiracie...The idea that a 'random' act of violence can do so much damage is too threathening, thats why .....
reality is more simple and hard. Someone went berserk, started shooting, that's it.
period.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

If you are as serious a 'researcher' as you say you are, but don't or won't do as all serious investigators do and put boots to the ground and ask questions, then your motives are very questionable.
edit on 20-12-2012 by LarryLove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

My question is, why are people afraid of speculation and opinions in the face of so many really *ed up investigations?

I don't think people here are afraid of speculation and opinions.......in fact a good many of them are expressing their opinions that this is an offensive thread.

This site is opinion driven....if you stick your head above the parapet and fire off an opinion.....expect to get one fired back at you!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morrel

Since we know for a fact that no planes were used in 9-11 attacks,

ok, you lost me there, I saw it life on tv.
The reason for these kind of posts are because some people can't believe in the evil that a few semi-unorganized people can do. It's just to horrific to imagine.
There has to be a purpose, plot, conspiracie...The idea that a 'random' act of violence can do so much damage is too threathening, thats why .....
reality is more simple and hard. Someone went berserk, started shooting, that's it.
period.

Actually, it's not nearly that simplistic. Way too many inconsistencies here, already. Batman Dark Knight connections. The fathers both being involved with LIBOR. The fact that there were at least 3 shooters and one was caught and we heard nothing more about it. The fact that the gun descriptions changed, the shooters descriptions and victims descriptions all changed. Everything kept changing faster than I can move my head to watch it all. It's surely not a simple crime scene.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I'm not always totally serious, but I am a very serious researcher, when I want to be. Thanks for noticing.

So what "serious" research did you do on this topic?.........please tell me it was more than watching a couple of youtube videos!.....because that's all you've presented!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I had originally wrote the family's name before I decided to erase it. You see, I could post it and in all honesty Im sure that in the scheme of things it would not be a huge deal, yet, why bother?
All that would do is point out my identity more clearly than Id like it to, and why would I want to continue to drag the poor family's name through more websites, and media outlets than it has already?
Plus, as one poster pointed out, whoes to say I couldn't just say I knew someone there that I didn't?
I should have realized that I was asking too much to hope and give you some truth or evidence to support who I am when we are on an online site. My fury at the beginning of this thread made me believe I could prove something to you, in order to shut this thread down, but it wont.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join