It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook. No children dead? Pre-filmed? Actors Playing Roles of Grieving Parents?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by magickmaster

Are you claiming this is not true, and if so, where is your evidence for it?

It's not true.

I've done my research.......now you do yours

If it takes you any more than 5 mins.....your not a "serious" researcher.

Well, why not tell me where I can go look? Maybe you are 100% correct? Why not tell me where I can find some info., that shows me this? Geeze!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
Everybody was saying this after 9-11, too. They claimed we should not discuss the victims of the planes, when it turned out there were NO victims of the planes. I'm sure glad I never listened to them before, and I'm glad to close my ears to them now. I mean no disrespect to anyone who lost a loved one, but I just express question if in fact anyone actually lost a loved one., That's much different than disrespecting someone. Or not caring.

Trust me, if any of the parents came on here and saw a thread titled "Sandy Hook. No children dead? Pre-filmed? Actors Playing Roles of Grieving Parents?", they would be both disrespected and offended.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

TO investigate, one needs at least one solid piece of evidence to go off of. These videos do not constitute anything of the sort.

I think suspicion comes before evidence gathering and solid evidence comes before charges are filed. No charges have been lodged, only questions asked based on suspicions. And if videos aren't permissible (IYO) unless they constitute solid evidence of some claim, there'd be no videos posted.

link   
Being from the Newtown area and watching the families I personally know grieve I can tell you this....You are out of your mind!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

There really is not much to go on, yet. But it's worth the speculation, because otherwise, you are leaving out the possibility, and that would be foolish to do, while researching this.

While I do not agree with your suggestion that this situation was staged I can actually respect the above as being a logical thought..

On the overall message we will just have to agree to disagree and I wish the families were not suffering right now.
edit on 20-12-2012 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

Everybody was saying this after 9-11, too. They claimed we should not discuss the victims of the planes, when it turned out there were NO victims of the planes. I'm sure glad I never listened to them before, and I'm glad to close my ears to them now. I mean no disrespect to anyone who lost a loved one, but I just express question if in fact anyone actually lost a loved one., That's much different than disrespecting someone. Or not caring.

Trust me, if any of the parents came on here and saw a thread titled "Sandy Hook. No children dead? Pre-filmed? Actors Playing Roles of Grieving Parents?", they would be both disrespected and offended.

Only if they are real. If not, there would be no emotions at all. Maybe no tears, either.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by magickmaster

Researchers dont avoid counterpoints. They dont ignore legitimate challenges to their 'research'.

What am I avoiding? Please state your questions again.

Theyre there for you to read. I stated many things about acting that dont fit with this claim. You have countered none. I stated that dry tears or dry crying happens often, you brushed it off.

And the biggest question, again, is WHY WOULD IT MAKE MORE SENSE TO HAVE 28 FAKE DEAD PEOPLE, WITH FAKE FAMILIES, AND HUNDREDS OF RESPONDERS WHO WOULD HAVE TO BE IN ON IT THAN IT WOULD TO JUST SEND A MERC IN TO ACTUALLY COMMIT THESE ACTS? IF (big if) this is a conspiracy, there is NO WAY that it would be faked in such a way.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This has been covered extensively in mulitple other threads on ATS.

Please contribute to one of the many ongoing talks.

Thread Closed.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join