It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Your Pets Acting Strange? A Question For All Pet Owners

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Anyone want to chime in and tell me how your pets are acting as of now? Pets have the ability to 'sense' the future and I'm sure we all know that so if something drastic is to ever take place, the first place anyone should look for signs would have to be with their pets.

I don't have any pets, but hopefully others who do can shed some light on how their pets acting. I'm seeing news about animals doing amazing things lately, such as a Falcon feeding a dog scrapes of meet but I'm rather curious to how our pets are acting at the moment.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Nope same lazy dogs and cats as always. Can not say I have seen any animals in the area acting odd at all.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
My two cats are acting normal

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Our 2 lovely "darlings" are the same as they usually are so its either sleeping or eating

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My dog is barking a bit too much for my ears today...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have two cats, and they are both acting with their usually catness, neither one is acting weird. One of my cats has been pulling her hair out, but that started right after Isaac hit, the fan was turned off and she is scared to death of it. She is medicated right now, so no more hair pulling out. Other than that they are both acting just like cats!

link   
Nothing odd to report here. My dogs are both lazy little kings of their realm, as always. I think they're both in the back bedroom on their overstuffed royal pillows at the moment.

I did hear dogs outside barking up a storm for hours last night... about 8-11pm U.S. Central time. However, our emergency services in this city have ALL suddenly fallen hopelessly in love with running to everything but lunch with lights and sirens blazing all times of the day and night....so, the dogs may well have been hearing some of that which I couldn't from inside. That is probably all it was last night.

If my dogs go bananas, I'll post something here to be sure.

link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

The cat is fine.

Nice and chilled.
ALS

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

One dog is asleep on her armchair. Other dog is laid on the floor cleaning himself. (Sorry elevatedonne
)
One cat is asleep on the sofa. The other cat is packing a backpack with canned catfood and loading her rifle with ammo while wearing a gasmask.

edit on 20-12-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by BritofTexas because: (no reason given)

link   
my cat got lazier,the dog has never been normal,looks like same [snip]different apocalypse.....peace ya'll and welcome to the last hours(lol) though have to add the coyotes have gotten a larger than normal share of the pet population this week
edit on 20-12-2012 by gary714 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

link   
My betta fish is trying to jump the tank to the other fish tank...Oh wait, that's normal. NEVERMIND. The rest of the fishes are pretty somber...

Vs.

link   
reply to post by Loki420th

My cat is crashed out (finally) seems normal.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
My cat seems to be sleeping more than usual the last few days but it could just be me noticing more. I'm sure if something were going to happen all pets/animals would be acting weird. Then again it's not until tomorrow my time so who knows?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Now that you mention it I've been hearing a couple of dogs barking relentlessly across the river from me but no idea what that's about.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
My cat is very purry and normal.
Neighbours dog was barking like the rotten little # it is earlier though.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas

The other cat is packing a backpack with canned catfood and loading her rifle with ammo while wearing a gasmask.

I'd love to see that picture!

Rev

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
As per our usual routine me and my Rottweiler had a hot ham and cheese sandwich for lunch and she is presently sitting on the couch looking out the window at squirrels. Nothing out of the ordinary to report.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
My big goofy mixed breed German Shepard ??? and something else mix, is laying about in his usual afternoon nap position. This will change soon as he adapts to his early evening nap position

All is well!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
No change with the vast army of pets we have.

Cats sleeping, Budgies talking to each other, rabbits eating hay and the chickens are still laying.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well it seems that everything is going to be okay after all. I would be quite surprised if something were to actually happen tomorrow because Pets have the uncanny ability to be able to know what's coming before it happens and as big as the infamous date makes itself out to be, I would assume that pets would be acting strange by now. Maybe NASA really do know what they are talking about after all.

Maybe this will be a good thread to put people more at ease with themselves and not have to worry about what happens tomorrow? At least that's what I hope to get out of this, even though I so badly want to see Aliens or the Star people as talked about in one of the recent threads that provided a video in the sky tomorrow.

It would still be nice to see what others members have to say about their pets though. Maybe keep an eye on them, and if you see anything strange report back here. I would greatly appreciate it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join