It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 December 2012 - NEW Message from the Star Nations

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
My thought's are:

Dear ET's,

Stop sending us frikin messages, cause we hear them all the time for politicians, media, and religions.

Either come here now and take action steps or STHO!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

So you believe in messages from random people who claim to have contact with "Star Beings", but when it comes to messages from Holy Prophets of God and God Himself you disbelieve?

Err.... alrighty then.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
galactice alignment with earth,perfect time for aliens to visit...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthAlien

Better than last year?
Better than the year before that?
Better than the year before that?

It's been happening for about 30 years or so.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It is true we all would love an age off agreement with maybe extra terristial involvment it is true. However me must relise there are issues that go beyond all this and by the 22nd we can finally get around to dealing with our current method of government.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by renegade1179

Awright.
I hate you too, man.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
We really would all love this but well all know nothing will happen or we will all die without knowledge.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

The ancient people measured time in cycles called "baktuns" of 394 years each, and the winter solstice coming Friday marks the end of the 13th baktun. Some who study the calendar say the date for the end of the period is not Friday, but Sunday.

If by Monday nothing has happened then nothing will happen
there is a lot of talk going on for these 3 dates

21 december
22 december
23 december

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
WARNING I have made an account to come in here and warn you guys. Ever since Ive began awakening spiritually and learned about ETs/benevolent/alien beings I have had series of dreams where I see starships in the sky in numbers and they are descending to Earth. I wish I can make a thread about this but I have to make 20 posts. Anyway. These dreams have been very vivid. There was one instance where they came down and landed where I was. They have offered for me to come in their ship and so I did. They offered me a food to eat and it was meat,at the time i was a vegetarian so I told them sorry but I dont eat meat and I got negative energy from them. So I left the ship. I know it may sound like a very silly dream but to me this dream resembled "the mark of the beast"

Im sure many of you have heard of the fake alien landing/hoax etc. Well I believe that the ELITE's last resort is to use alien disclosure to further enslave us. You can refer this to the mark of the beastor the fake coming of the Christ. The negative ETS will present them selves as benevolent beings ( sheep in wolves clothing) they will most likely be in human form. They will offer many health and science technologies to heal us. This could be the vaccines that turn us into zombies so they can kill all of us. I know this sounds crazy but everyone knows about the zombie apocalypse and the subliminal messages that are given us in the movies.

IF benevolent ETS were to help us to evolve,they wouldve come down many years ago and start helping good willed/spirirtual people in numbers.The good people outnumber the bad people,however the good people does not have the courage to challenge the system. They have not come down in times of crisis. The last century has been the bloodiest times. Where were they?

WE- THE HUMANS ARE CO-CREATER BEINGS. . This means we create the now and the future ourselves with our thoughts and actions,without any help. Because if we did not evolve by ourselves then how can we learn? The benevolent ETS wants people to go through awakening and help the planet become a better place because we have created this illusion ourselves. The only way out of the illusion is getting out of it by ourselves. We have dug the hole ourselves so we must get out the same way we got in it.. We have the power to do it because we are CREATOR beings. People don't know their true power.

That is my intake on it...Feel free to share your opinions on my view please.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Thracian

Thanks.
I consider myself warned.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Ben81 thank you for posting this clip, I hope she is right and that she has been contacted by star beings.
Time will tell but the message she has presented is very relevant and that if we could all just learn get along
it could only be a good thing for our children and any future we may have on this planet.
Whether there is a dimensional change or not I have noticed a change in people especially in recent times.
Possible a fear of the unknown with many making sure they are doing right just in case the end times are near, or maybe something on a unknown level is changing peoples thinking. Who knows? It would be good if that was true.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Does anyone else have a strong sense of deja vu?

I have a strong sense of nausea from continually hearing this crap, does that count?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Thanks.
I consider myself warned.

No worries mate !
there is more benevolent aliens in the universe then malevolent one

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I was very enthusiastic about this stuff in the past...
After countless channeled messages about all this huge stuff that was 'just about' to happen, with nothing ever happening...well, now I honestly can't 'get into it' anymore. Hopefully something like this really does happen...but when you get really enthusiastically into something, without results, you can't really get enthusiastic about it again without significant evidence/proof.

Oh well, the time's here now...let's see!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by renegade1179
Since the world is going to end, I just want to say that I hate most of you. Yup. There's no chance of tomorrow being awkward.

Lol! That one made me laugh!

Star for your honesty!

Peace out.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yes this is true but we all know the government has been experimenting with UFO technology and working together with them.

Don't you think they have a plan to fool all of us?

Who wouldn;t want to be helped by benevolent beings?

Everyone is seeking a savior and it will be their best chance to further enslave us.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

They offered me a food to eat and it was meat, at the time i was a vegetarian so I told them sorry but I dont eat meat...

With any luck, this is how we'll repel the invasion. I for one will refuse to eat their food on moral grounds and see where that leaves there devious schemes!!

Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
I was very enthusiastic about this stuff in the past...
After countless channeled messages about all this huge stuff that was 'just about' to happen, with nothing ever happening...well, now I honestly can't 'get into it' anymore. Hopefully something like this really does happen...but when you get really enthusiastically into something, without results, you can't really get enthusiastic about it again without significant evidence/proof.

Oh well, the time's here now...let's see!

I feel you !
in all the predicted dates .. this one that range between the 21 to 23 december of 2012
is the only one im really enthusiastic .. because compare to Y2K
it has been around for a long long time and many also sensed that something would happen
if nothing happens then i will never get enthusiastic ever again you can be sure about that

have been waiting for the 21 december for yrs
hope i will not be disapointed lol
im sure im not alone to think that way to

edit on 12/20/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

So you're telling me that the aliens' big mission is to show vegetarians the error of their ways?

The good won't challenge the system? I disagree with that.
edit on 20-12-2012 by phoenixlights321 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join