It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sandy hook ... needs it's own forum ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
lots of 'conspiracy' ideas on this topic.
would be awesome to have them all in one forum.

plus , a good way to show MSM that we're seriously looking at what's goin' on here.

??? how big is this gonna get anyway ???

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
WHAT? Has everyone here lost their minds?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
No it doesn't need its own forum.. If anything, people need to show a bit of respect and stop worrying about things that are most likely false.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
No...it doesn't. People need to pay their respects...say a prayer...and realize they are not telling us "sheep" anything that they don't want us to know. They are trying to manipulate our emotions and our responses. The best thing we can do is pray for the families and move along. Dwelling on it serves no purpose other than to distract us from the "other" things in the world that are going on.

I am not saying all the conspiracies are true or untrue...I am saying you wil never know all the truth. It is best to deny them the emotional dependency on this. Do not give the killer...or anyone else...the satisfaction of dwelling on this. If it was a lone gunman and everything is as they say...dwelling on it serves nothing. If there is more to this story...they are only using it to manipulate people...deny them that power...
edit on 12/19/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I can agree that the Connecticut shooting incident does need its own forum, because of the many different areas that contribute to the overall incident.

The alleged shooter and all the mysteries surrounding Adam Lanza, the father, the brother, the mother, the weapons, the witness reports, gun control, gun legislation measures and even the 911 dispatch tape issues are all areas that contribute to the overall incident.

This incident is on par to 911, but in a much smaller way, it is very much like the 911 event that has kept many investigating long after the fact of the incident has fallen from main stream media types. We should expect new developments as time goes on and this one element is to me justification enough to warrant a forum.

Having some forum where threads specific to this subject area can be posted and where ATS members and non members can go to get the latest, is to me why such a forum not only makes sense, but will allow for what has been uncovered so as to continue in a centralized place that allows others to come and read and get informed.

While such a forum should not be allowed to become like the 911 forum, it is my opinion that creating a Sandy Hook forum that allows for elements related to this shooting to be posted, so that members wont have to pour over hundreds of threads just to find the ones related to the Sandy Hook incident is to me a good idea.

This is my honest opinion and while I realize it is only my opinion, I feel that anyone who truly wants to keep the public informed about new developments in this incident, will see that a Sandy Hook forum has merit for the long term issues that will continue to become known as they become eventually uncovered..

Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Ah, don't worry about it. All the 12/21/12 "I Told You So" threads, will make that look like it never occurred. Remember Hurricane....what was her name?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
So every time there's a shooting we should have a new forum.

Here's a better suggestion. Everybody stops making their own bloody thread (there's about 50 now) and posts in a couple of threads about the shooting. That way everything stays together.

I'm sure we're not so deficient that we can't carry on multiple conversations in a few threads instead of fifty.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

In ways I could possibly forsee the consequences of the Sandy Hook shooting being as important and as transformative an event as 9/11. I agree the sub-categories of information and speculation relating the case have already created an octopus reaching in 12 directions.

In the immortal words of Chief Brody:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

New forum? Not really.

A Mass Shootings forum? Closer. Let it replace the 2012 forum when we're all still here after the New Year.

Seriously, until they take our guns away, a Mass Shootings forum would be a good place to put all the past (and unfortunately, future) shootings into one place.

I won't offer my opinion in BBQ, I have my own thread for that. One of the 50, as stated earlier.

Mass Shootings, as a forum title, would fit the bill.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Mass Shootings, as a forum title, would fit the bill.

or 'Current Mass Shooting '

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

great post, thanks!

i've had little time this week to follow events unfolding and, if i am to rely on ATS, a lot of effort is consumed finding threads on this topic.
scattered on several forum areas, from current news to the gray area, it's a little too much effort to see everything that's posted here.
the 'new topic firehose' is about the only way to see most of them in one place.
maybe it's a good thing that there are such a large # of new threads , despite complaints against such.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Not in my opinion, no. I think it should be all contained in a single thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
How about a new forum entitled "The Lone Gunmen".

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlowinSmoke
Ah, don't worry about it. All the 12/21/12 "I Told You So" threads, will make that look like it never occurred. Remember Hurricane....what was her name?

Wasn't that Sandy as well?

Not to stir the pot here.....

There should be a rememberance forum though. For all people who have tragically died in unnatural ways.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
I can agree that the Connecticut shooting incident does need its own forum, because of the many different areas that contribute to the overall incident.

The alleged shooter and all the mysteries surrounding Adam Lanza, the father, the brother, the mother, the weapons, the witness reports, gun control, gun legislation measures and even the 911 dispatch tape issues are all areas that contribute to the overall incident.

This incident is on par to 911, but in a much smaller way, it is very much like the 911 event that has kept many investigating long after the fact of the incident has fallen from main stream media types. We should expect new developments as time goes on and this one element is to me justification enough to warrant a forum.

Having some forum where threads specific to this subject area can be posted and where ATS members and non members can go to get the latest, is to me why such a forum not only makes sense, but will allow for what has been uncovered so as to continue in a centralized place that allows others to come and read and get informed.

While such a forum should not be allowed to become like the 911 forum, it is my opinion that creating a Sandy Hook forum that allows for elements related to this shooting to be posted, so that members wont have to pour over hundreds of threads just to find the ones related to the Sandy Hook incident is to me a good idea.

This is my honest opinion and while I realize it is only my opinion, I feel that anyone who truly wants to keep the public informed about new developments in this incident, will see that a Sandy Hook forum has merit for the long term issues that will continue to become known as they become eventually uncovered..

Thanks again.

I second what MaxBlack has said fully. I could not have said it better myself and that is why I have quoted his words and simply state I second his words in this reply. My response to this thread is a full support of a forum section dedicated to the Sandy Hook events.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I also think this is a transformative event in the way that 9/11 was and will be looked back on as such in years to come.
It is not practical to put the event all in one thread as has been suggested bacause the inconsistencies and
outrageous story changes for an event that did not change from 10 am onward. Just the way it was reported did and without reason.
Every single aspect of this case was re-written from first report to last in a manner that changed it 180 degrees several times. This could not just be a matter or silly mistakes.

Each area of contradiction should have it's own subheading to be documented.
There should be an area of how this has changed the future. Our children's future.
I hope this will be given serious consideration.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hey guys someone posted a link to this thread in a thread i started called "Whats going on here? sandy hook threads being 404'd everyday"

I believe it should have its own forum lots of people want to talk about this. Here is the link to the other thread (guess what it got turned off but you can still read the post from what people said) Interesting times we live in.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I certainly think NOT.

I think that falls under social issues and civil unrest if anything?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I've got a bad feeling about this. -Han Solo.
Your eyes can be decieving, don't trust them -Obi Wan

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
A new forum?

For what, to contribute to the further marginalization of "conspiracy theorists" because of the plethora of inane, misinformed, self-indulgent, disruptive and whopping lies being dreamed up because of media mayhem and ill-prepared law enforcement?

No. Closed.

top topics

join