It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we all honor the deceased? We need to make sure they are remembered!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
With all the stuff that happened in the Sandy Hook shooting, I would like to create a thread to not only remember the innocent students (children) that had their lives abruptly ended, but also honor them from ATS!

There is no conspiracy in this thread please, just a thread to give the innocent children the respect they deserve, for everyone to keep them and their families in our prayers each and every day!

Please make this a very civil and respectful thread. Post anything you feel would benefit the children or their families in this time of tradgedy.

- Charlotte Bacon, 2/22/06, female

- Daniel Barden, 9/25/05, male

- Rachel Davino, 7/17/83, female.

- Olivia Engel, 7/18/06, female

- Josephine Gay, 12/11/05, female

- Ana M. Marquez-Greene, 04/04/06, female

- Dylan Hockley, 3/8/06, male

- Dawn Hochsprung, 06/28/65, female

- Madeleine F. Hsu, 7/10/06, female

- Catherine V. Hubbard, 6/08/06, female

- Chase Kowalski, 10/31/05, male

- Jesse Lewis, 6/30/06, male

- James Mattioli , 3/22/06, male

- Grace McDonnell, 12/04/05, female

- Anne Marie Murphy, 07/25/60, female

- Emilie Parker, 5/12/06, female

- Jack Pinto, 5/06/06, male

- Noah Pozner, 11/20/06, male

- Caroline Previdi, 9/07/06, female

- Jessica Rekos, 5/10/06, female

- Avielle Richman, 10/17/06, female

- Lauren Rousseau, 6/1982, female (full date of birth not specified)

- Mary Sherlach, 2/11/56, female

- Victoria Soto, 11/04/85, female

- Benjamin Wheeler, 9/12/06, male

- Allison N. Wyatt, 7/03/06, female

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Also I would like to post about the innocent people who died in the Aurora shooting also below. RIP. My thoughts and prayers to your families and friends also!

www.aurorasentinel.com...

Names and details of the 12 killed in the shooting are:

•Alex Sullivan: Was celebrating 27th birthday
•John Larimer: 27-year-old in the U.S. Navy
•Jessica Ghawi: Recently survived Toronto mall shooting, 24-years-old
•Micayla Medek: 23-year old
•Jon Blunk: 26-year-old killed shielding girlfriend, Jansen Young
•Alex Teves: 24-year-old who recently earned master's degree
•Alexander "AJ" Boik: 18-year-old recently graduated high school
•Gordon Cowden: 51-year-old father of two
•Rebecca Wingo: 32-year-old
•Matt McQuinn: 27-year-old shot and killed while shielding his girlfriend, Samantha Yowler
•Veronica Moser-Sullivan: Six-year-old whose mother Ashley Moser is in critical condition
•Jesse Childress: 29-year-old taff sergeant with Buckley Air Force Base (Pic unavailable)

www.examiner.com...

Please honor the innocent people who had to lose their lives on these 2 seperate occasions for no apparent reason. Feel free to add any terrible event you would like to honor in this thread also.

RIP to the deceased, our thoughts and prayers go out to all of you and your families once again.......Sad days in American history indeed.

edit on 12/19/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
“There is a saying in Tibetan, 'Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength.'
No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that's our real disaster.”
― Dalai Lama XIV

I hope for their families to find some sort of way to move forward while keeping the memory of their loved ones close in heart.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LuckyBamboo

I hope your saying rings true to the families that had to experience this terrible loss.....

Thanks for your imput!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
With all the stuff that happened in the Sandy Hook shooting, I would like to create a thread to not only remember the innocent students (children) that had their lives abruptly ended, but also honor them from ATS!

What do you mean by honor them? For what? What does it mean to "honor" someone? How do you "honor" someone? Is it tangible?

No offense, but these kind of threads are a bit annoying because they are a distraction (if the people even died), and many times are used to squelch discussion of important issues in the land of the living.

If I made a list of all the ones murdered in the Philippines in the last few months, will you even care?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines
No offense, but these kind of threads are a bit annoying because they are a distraction (if the people even died), and many times are used to squelch discussion of important issues in the land of the living.

If I made a list of all the ones murdered in the Philippines in the last few months, will you even care?

Honoring the dead is something done for the living. If it gives comfort to those that feel the need to do so, it is worthwhile.

If you felt the need to list those murdered in the Philippines, I would care enough to leave a sentiment.

If you find a thread annoying you can say so, as you did, or you could ignore the thread and move on to something you would rather read.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

What do you mean by honor them? For what? What does it mean to "honor" someone? How do you "honor" someone? Is it tangible?

Yes I would care! Why is this even a question that is brought up? Who doesn't care about innocent people dying for no reason other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time?

I will not even answer your rediculous question about people even dying.......Everything on this Earth does not have to fit into a conspiracy bubble of yours......People died, families lost......All I want to do is tell their families we are thinking and praying for them! That is the honor they deserve from other regular people.

new topics

top topics

join