It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACTORS at Sandy Hook?? Parent LAUGHING At Press Interview! - WTF!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Just WHAT is going on here? This is it. This HAS to be the definitive proof that this entire thing is staged!

I have heard rumors of actors being there and although it can't be proven other than the videos, the videos are enough to me!! The interviews of the parents so far have been just ODD to say the LEAST!

Of course to me the smoking gun of this aspect of the event is this fraud Robbie Parker, who we are to believe had his daughter slain not a day before, and he is laughing and gives this strange fake interview?? Just who in their right mind would be laughing when they just had their daughter supposedly gunned down?? Would YOU react this way? Would you even be talking? Let alone be able to go to a press event the next day in front of media and all?

This is one big circus.

Full Interview/Speech

Another take on this..

Now watch these two now, "Nick" and "Laura Phelps". They are such horrible actors, I just want to puke. from 1:35 on.

I'm sorry but to me it seems this entire event is fake. If I had a child this age and shot the day before.. What the hell is he smiling about? I would be a sobbing, bat# hysterical mess. I would not even be able to speak one word, let alone go to a damn media event.

edit on 18-12-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

A quick question....have you ever lost anyone really close? What was your reaction? Did you give interviews right after it? I know this is posted on a conspiracy site, but each of us have a different reaction to death and how to cope with it. Laughing is not all that uncommon.....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

A quick question....have you ever lost anyone really close? What was your reaction? Did you give interviews right after it? I know this is posted on a conspiracy site, but each of us have a different reaction to death and how to cope with it. Laughing is not all that uncommon.....

Are you serious? This is his DAUGHTER and she was shot up HORRIFICALLY! (supposedly).

Parker's entire speech is so fake. He tries so hard to cry but CAN'T. Did you watch his entire speech and mannerisms carefully? If you pay attention to all of the details, you will begin to see just how "genuine" he is.

I call absolute BS.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I beg to differ. Laughing and grinning is not possible in this situation from a normal human being. Most wouldn't be able to choke out a single word and would most certainly have the worst look of their life written on their face the entire time.

Wake up and smell the coffee

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm with ownbestenemy here. People respond to tragedy very differently. I'm not sure why they would need actors to speak. We know for a fact plenty of people died there so it's not as if it's difficult to find people grieving for interviews??

I'm not saying there aren't odd things about the whole situation, but I don't think this is one of them.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Are you serious? Parker's entire speech is so fake. He tries so hard to cry but CAN'T. Did you watch his entire speech and mannerisms carefully? If you pay attention to all of the details, you will begin to see just how "genuine" he is.

I call absolute BS.

He refers to his daughters murder as an "event". There's no chance that this was a genuine interview

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Going to have to side with ownbestenemy here. The spectrum of human emotion is so complicated and it varies from person to person. Throw quite possibly the worst thing you can imagine into the mix and you will see bizarre behavior undoubtedly. Then add the fact that you are speaking infront of news cameras as the entire world watches and again you have the making of a completely unpredictable situation. On top of that I am next to certain this person hasnt slept for more than a few hours since Thurs.

I am not putting too much stock in their psyches right now.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

when my best friend died of a brain tumor, I was at the library at the time and my other friends Mother worked there and informed me, I laughed and then walked straight out the library and went home and cried. It was shock/disbelief. I was heartbroken when she died and definitely no laughing matter, but shock can do that.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
So because someone is laughing now we call it a conspiracy?People deal differently when grieving.This site is getting really ridiculous these days.Get a grip.It happened, those are real people not actors.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see anything wrong here... you don't just turn off all other emotions even in the face of a tragedy. To me, it looks like the camera just caught him in a moment where he was trying to relax before giving an incredibly emotional interview about what happened to his daughter. In situations like this, lots of people seek moments of normalcy in which they can forget what's happened. I don't follow this whole thing very much, so there might be other weird things I've missed, but I don't think there's anything here.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600
I beg to differ. Laughing and grinning is not possible in this situation from a normal human being. Most wouldn't be able to choke out a single word and would most certainly have the worst look of their life written on their face the entire time.

I laughed when my best friend died. I didn't know how to respond. It was all I could do to cope with the loss of someone who I have known for 15 years. I guess I am not a normal human being. It was tragic and later I cried. Of course, I wasn't put in front of cameras for the world to see my reaction.

You are reaching at straws here. Laughing, crying, depression, stoicism, somberness, anger, and any other emotion can be exhibited by humans when they are faced with a loss.

You wake up and smell the coffee because you are speaking from a place that you cannot comprehend. Humans are not all programmed the same.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Was wondering when someone was going to post about this. It's def odd.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I dunno. Seems real to me.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
i can't believe you people.

Already there are some defending this?? Hahaha.. What? That is how he copes?? You think it's realistic, that a day before he just had his daughter SHOT UP and this is how he copes with it?? This isn't his best friend, this isn't his cousin, and they just didn't die of natural causes..It was his DAUGHTER and she was shot HORRIFICALLY. Get real!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The story has changed daily. Im sure its hard to figure out at first but that was ridiculous. She was a teacher, no a sub, no she died at home and didnt work there,there was 1 , no 2 , no 3 with 2 shadow gunamn, no it was just one,he destroyed his hard drive, no it was someone else, no it was him. Nice catch, I see what your sayin, thats one messed up story.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Holy sh$%#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is going on?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
Are you serious? Parker's entire speech is so fake. He tries so hard to cry but CAN'T. Did you watch his entire speech and mannerisms carefully? If you pay attention to all of the details, you will begin to see just how "genuine" he is.

I call absolute BS.

Absolutely serious. First hand account that laughter is a natural response to shock, tragedy and death. Not everyone of course has that reaction, but I can tell you that it does happen. Couple that with being put up before cameras, who knows how you will respond.

Tell me, have you lost someone so close and then were put in front of a camera for your friends, family, peers, the world to see your reaction? Heck, I tried to cry....I wanted to cry when I lost my friend. It just wasn't going to happen. In private, amongst friends was a different story. In public, I was detached from reality.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

I laughed when my best friend died. I didn't know how to respond. It was all I could do to cope with the loss of someone who I have known for 15 years. I guess I am not a normal human being. It was tragic and later I cried. Of course, I wasn't put in front of cameras for the world to see my reaction.

You are reaching at straws here. Laughing, crying, depression, stoicism, somberness, anger, and any other emotion can be exhibited by humans when they are faced with a loss.

You wake up and smell the coffee because you are speaking from a place that you cannot comprehend. Humans are not all programmed the same.

I don't know what to say, other than, you must be from a different planet than me? I've never seen anyone in my life or seen anyone at any of the funerals and memorials that I've been to, who would be able to laugh and grin in this situation.

So for me, it doesn't add up one bit. Especially when added to everything else that is extremely suspicious about all this

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
To me a person who just lost their daughter, and was about to go on national TV, would not be so relaxed and easy going as he seemed when he was laughing.

The people who laugh at the news of a dead friend is not the same thing, that is a reaction of shock. Once you start to grieve the shock is over, you're not going to laugh. You won't let yourself laugh, if you do you're not normal.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

Conspiracy aside, it does happen. Just because you never seen it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. The world, regardless of how you see it, doesn't revolve around your insulated bubble of knowledge and understanding.

It is shock. Shock can make you do and act in ways contrary to the "normal" response (or should I say the obviously conditioned response people here think it should be).

<<   2  3 >>

join