It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clackamas Mall shooter was confronted by CCW holder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Clackamas Mall shooter was confronted by CCW holder

easybakegunclub.com

When Nick looked around the pillar he drew his concealed handgun. When the shooting suddenly stopped, what we now know was Roberts weapon jamming Nick saw him trying to clear the malfunction, "He was working on his rifle, he kept pulling the charging handle and hitting the side", Nick told reporters.

Roberts and Nick clearly saw each other and as Nick lined up the shot, he knew there was a problem, "As I was going down to pull I saw someone in the back of the (shooter) move and I knew if I fired and missed I could hit them".
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So it turns out the low body count was because of a gun owner. It shows the maturity of the man that he chose not to fire because there were people behind the suspect.

These guys do not want a stand up fight, that's why they choose what are normally soft targets, churches, schools, etc..., in short they're cowards.

It's insane to think that criminals will obey gun bans. So if a ban did take place we wouldn'r be safer, we'd be at greater risk.

easybakegunclub.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You know that no matter how much evidence you can find to put forward for the argument that guns should not be banned, it will be in vain.

This gun ban thing will become a done deal in your country. ( USA)

The problem is not with the guns, it is with your system and your society and people within it.

In order to solve the problem you need to change the system.

I think it is too far gone though. But one can be optimistic.

When your gun buy back happens, ( USA) I guess this will really show where your population is at on this subject.

Until then.....

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

It will never happen, you don't know America if you think it will.

The debate will heat up, but nothing will come of it but hot air, lot's of hot air.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
So it turns out the low body count was because of a gun owner.

Or it was because the gun jammed.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisBickle451

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
So it turns out the low body count was because of a gun owner.

Or it was because the gun jammed.

If there hadn't been a guy pointing a gun at him he would have continued to clear the weapon.

When he saw he no longer had the only gun he ran for a stairwell, finished clearing the jam and put one in his own head.

If that guy hadn't been there he likely would have kept going.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join