It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts
reply to post by bknapple32

It's also emotional for those of us who have our doubts, and it's even worse when people start with the attacks simply because you're questioning things. What is it that has you 100% convinced that everything about this shooting is on the up and up?

Well I never said I wad 100 percent. Just really really close. Couple things, one a have a member here Wii lives there, and has attended two of the funerals. Next is the disorganization by the media. To me the tell take sign. Of honest American reporting: lots of mistakes, none on purpose. That's the bare bones, the rest I made clear when I was being rude

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I read your post, and I will only address it because you named me personally. I'm not one to hold grudges, but it's like you showed your true colors and honestly you came across as a conceded snob, arguing with everyone who disagreed with you. People who spend time to research stuff, who posted it here for questioning. Then you came along with a one liner or other very mature and self loaded responses. You are paranoid about new members, want mods to check IP's. I for one registered just because of Sandy, I have been reading this forum for a very long time.Never had the urge to write before. I find this event so STAGED that I just had to share my view with ATS on this.

I hope you really mean what you posted, if so, then there is hope.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74

I read your post, and I will only address it because you named me personally. I'm not one to hold grudges, but it's like you showed your true colors and honestly you came across as a conceded snob, arguing with everyone who disagreed with you. People who spend time to research stuff, who posted it here for questioning. Then you came along with a one liner or other very mature and self loaded responses. You are paranoid about new members, want mods to check IP's. I for one registered just because of Sandy, I have been reading this forum for a very long time.Never had the urge to write before. I find this event so STAGED that I just had to share my view with ATS on this.

I'm paranoid about new members just as you are paranoid about the media and sandy. And I think we both have valid reasons. Mine aren't nearly as important as a possible conspiracy like sandy though. So I'm dropping that.
Moving forward, the imagery to illuminati and 9/11 are enough to raise an eye brow, but allow me to posit... In order to further this, there needs to be more of a connection to Christopher Nolan specifically. This way, you finish the link between the dark knight to sandy, and dark knight to Nolan, and then Nolan specifically to the occult.. In case before I ask, has that connection been made? If not, there may be a movie you should look into. One of his lesser known movies and could have a higher chance of imagery there.

I think it's called following. Or something very close to that. He may have snuck some of the more out right imagery in that movie because it was either his first, or close to one of his first movies.

The other movie to look at is the prestige. I think given the devotion to Tesla in that movie it could be the obvious choice to their in imagery. I own it on Blu-Ray and have seen it a few times, but then again, I wasn't looking, so I could have really missed something. I'll watch it with commentary and report back if I find something interesting in terms of a connection.
edit on 21-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74

When bkn apologizes he means it.. he is sincere in it. I would vouch for him everyday on his sincerity.. it always takes him a minute to figure it out but when he does he always apologizes and man's up to his behavior regardless ... It isn't that he is paranoid about new members.. ( i myself am relatively new) but before this sandy hook incident there was a lot of people making user names/ writing nonsense to get their 20 post and then creating another thread one liner( usually the apocalypse kind) and the older members have been weary of it for a while it really doesn't have anything to do with sincere new members. So i do hope that explains it a little bit.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

I'm calling BS on him being a father of one of the kids in the school. As you said, first of all, "didn't do" what? Put yourself in his position. Police are chasing after you and you're going to....run? Not me. Secondly, your child is IN the school where you maybe think something bad is happening, and you're going to...run away from the school without your child? Not me. You walk by other parents, and you're going to shout, "I didn't do it."? Not me. And that "I didn't do it" is the red flag. Hello??? It's like when a child gets caught doing something, and they're not absolutely sure you saw them doing it. They automatically tell you "I didn't do it" before you've even accused them of anything, indicating that yes, they did do it!.

edit on 21-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts

It's also emotional for those of us who have our doubts, and it's even worse when people start with the attacks simply because you're questioning things. What is it that has you 100% convinced that everything about this shooting is on the up and up?

Well I never said I wad 100 percent. Just really really close. Couple things, one a have a member here Wii lives there, and has attended two of the funerals. Next is the disorganization by the media. To me the tell take sign. Of honest American reporting: lots of mistakes, none on purpose. That's the bare bones, the rest I made clear when I was being rude

Did this member say they live there and attended the funeral? The "proof" is that they said so or is there more to it? What you call "disorganization," other call lies or purposeful misinformation. Sad that that is proof of anything.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

I listened to the raw audio that doesn't have any segments deleted. I'm sure I could find the link, but I'm too lazy @ the moment. It's a Idahopicker or something along those lines account on Youtube. His audio is I think 2 hours along. In that audio, it didn't really seem like a frantic situation at all, it seemed very drawn out. I was kind of shocked that police in the audio were asking for directions to the school, even 10+ minutes into the audio. I thought it was a very small town, and police couldn't find the school? Strange.

I read the article you're referencing earlier this the morning - there's a topic on ATS about it somewhere, and I agree with everything in it. He's also written articles about James Holmes and the Aurora shooter. I don't consider anyone in MSM a journalist. Nobody asks questions. I used to hold out hope that my crush, Anderson Cooper was one of the few, but after Aurora...my crush ended.

Here's a link to the topic on here about that article: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Cinnamonhearts, I was just about to open a thread about this, thank you! I think I will head over there for a while

edit on 21-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

You're welcome.
I thought Jon Rappaport's article was a brilliant one. I highly suggest the ones he's written about Aurora as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Od1nson
From only a few short days in to hearing about this, i've always said it reeks of an end game plan that quite simply is gun control by any means.

Offtopic - hey ma' looket' me i'm "scum of the earth!" Couldn't resist

LOL

Ironic isn't it? The ones who dig for the truth and are not willing to just swallow the party line and who are willing to ask any question to get it, are currently and will increasingly be called every name in the book. In most cases, I find that it's just another indication that we're on the right track.

This interesting 'phenomena' will get much worse in the near future

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The official story here is very questionable. No idea what actually happened, but the official story doesn't add up at all. The Batman reference is odd, but not a huge red flag to me.
My gut tells me this was a psyop and the entire thing is a hoax. It all seems so fake.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

What is it that convinced you of this to the point where you have no doubt?

Nothing convinced me to where I had no doubt, perhaps I worded the post wrong.

I was going off a "what if" thought and seeing where that lead me.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

Originally posted by Od1nson
From only a few short days in to hearing about this, i've always said it reeks of an end game plan that quite simply is gun control by any means.

Offtopic - hey ma' looket' me i'm "scum of the earth!" Couldn't resist

LOL

Ironic isn't it? The ones who dig for the truth and are not willing to just swallow the party line and who are willing to ask any question to get it, are currently and will increasingly be called every name in the book. In most cases, I find that it's just another indication that we're on the right track.

This interesting 'phenomena' will get much worse in the near future

But arent the republicans for Gun rights, and isnt G H W Bush a republican supporter of both NWO and Gun rights? Why would NWO supports flip a 180 on Gun rights?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

I didn't mean you specifically.
I just meant the you as in anyone who was 100% certain.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

That's what I thought.

But I wasn't sure cause it was a "reply" to my post.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Smoking gun of BS foul play right here:

Go to Radioreference.com and listen to the police banner of the event. (www.radioreference.com...)

At 30:20 they cite the suspected vehicle license plate 872 YEO as belonging to Christopher A Rodia.

This same car is presented on reuters and foxnews as the vehicle of the killer (adam lanza's) mother.
(www.foxnews.com...)

scroll down it is on the left hand side of the page and the plate says 872 YEO . . . .

Oh and former friends of Lanza are saying he had a website dedicated to the devil

'I am the devil': Former classmate reveals school gunman had 'online devil worshiping page'
(www.dailymail.co.uk...)

What do you think?
edit on 21-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

Here is some background on Reuters the originator of much of the mainstream media's content:

The Reuters Connection(s)

By Eustace Mullins
World Economic Review
P.O. Box 507
Chalmette, LA 70044
Issue 79
July 1989
www.whale.to...

Sir Roderick tells us that Baron Julius de Reuter was born Israel Ben Josaphat Beer, the son of Rabbi Samuel Beer of Caase, Germany. Like so many of his co-religionists, Beer saw that the British Empire was ripe for plucking. He emigrated, set up a news agency, came to the attention of the House of Rothschild, and the rest is history. In 1859, now Baron de Reuter, Beer signed a Covenant with his two rivals in Europe, Havas of France and Wolff of Germany. Havas was a French Jew, Wolff was a German Jew, and these three divided up the world between them. Havas was to have South America, the three were to share the continent of Europe, and Reuter was to have the rest of the world. The arrangement, providentially concluded just before the outbreak of the Civil War in the United States, endured until the First World War for Zionism.

Sir Roderick Jones began his career as Assistant to the Chief Correspondent in the Transvaal, one Leo Weinthal, before the Boer War. On page 38, we find some interesting background on that conflict, as follows:

"Towards the end of 1895, smoldering and unsubstantial fires of political discontent in Johan nesberg were fanned by the Transvaal National Union and by the gold mine owners into an outwardly presentable flame of revolution. An Uitlanders Reform Committee was established, with an inner executive consisting of John Hays Hammond, Lionel Phillips (one of the heads of the gold and diamond mining firm of Eckstein -- The Corner House), George Farrar, head of East Rand Property Mines, and Colonel Frank Rhodes, brother of Cecil Rhodes, Prime Minister of the Cape. Percy Fitzpatrick, also of the Eckstein firm, was the Secretary. The General Committee consisted of sixty other prominent citizens, including Abe Bailey and Solly Joel."

Sir Roderick, although he freely relates the role of the House of Eckstein in promoting that war, does not reveal the importance of the House of Rothschild. John Hays Hammond was chief mining engineer for the Rothschilds, later being employed by the Guggenheims at a salary of five hundred thousand dollars a year, and finally becoming Washington lobbyist for the Rothschild policy group, the Council on Foreign Relations. Sir Abe Bailey was the principal angel of its sister group in Britain, the Royal Institute of International Affairs. Almost any biography of Cecil Rhodes will inform the reader that he was financed in his African empire by the House of Rothschild.

On April 28, 1915, Baron Herbert de Reuter, Chief of the Agency, shot himself. The cause was the crash of the Reuters Bank, which had been built up by Baron Julius de Reuter to handle foreign remittances without their being subjected to inspection. It was felt by the directors to be unwise to replace the Baron with another German Jew, there being a war going on with Germany, and Sir Roderick Jones who had served Leo Weintal faithfully and well, was chosen as a more respectable front for the international operations of the agency. On page 363, he tells us:

"Shortly after I succeeded Baron Herbert de Reuter in 1915, it so happened that I received an invitation from Mr. Alfred Rothschild, then the head of the British House of Rothschild, to lunch with him in his historic New Court, in the City."

We are not favored with an account of the conversation, Sir Roderick limiting himself to a description of the formalities attending upon a visit to the Rothschild.

edit on 21-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

edit on 21-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: Shooting would come before smoking so I have replaced it with smoking, simply to shocked to think entirely straight on this one.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Thanks for that. I'll check that all out later tonight.

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join