It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Existence According To Bone - Mind Blown In 3....2....1....

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

I kind of like the concept that has been raised in this thread all ready - that life begets life. The universe began by conjoining two beings and it was conceived. As above so below etc etc. Everything repeats. Everything is holographic... fractal....phi...the whole kit and caboodle.

And for all those who say this is an old theory....relax your minds guys and gals and enjoy.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

I thought of this movie too! I've used the idea of this movie to explain to my daughter our size in comparison to other objects in the universe.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
the dizzying theory herein described seems to be a theory in which many have been known to ponder. now the real question is, how is it that everybody is thinking of exactly the same concept? it must be something real if people are spontaneously coming up with it. i would call this theory ouroboros, the serpent that eats it's own tail. the endless cycle. read some of the original lore of the ouroboros. so if the thoery of the particles is actuality.. then there is presumably a finite number of dimensions which create an unending circle, though the facade of infinity can be thouroughly explained by the passing of time. As you pass through each dimension, if you will, you are going in circles, yet every ascencion or descension is to somewhere different because you are still traveling through time. say there are 10 domensions. lets say there are ten because there are ten numerical values that make up the language of the universe. 0123456789. now you can count 123456789 and when you reach your tenth number it is 10. you have come full circle 0 back to 1. 10. though instead of this being dimension 1 it is dimension 10 because you have taken the time to travel one complete revolution. if i was at my house last year, 50 years later it is still my house but it could be so radically different i could be made to believe, through sensory analysis, that i am somewhere else in a different location. this is because of TIME. now this being said i believe most of you can grasp the conclusion. The ouroboros, or endless self sustaining cycle, can never be understood in infinite parts. But, bereft of the variable, the passing of time, there will then be a finite amount of... things, dimensions, whatever you wanna call it, to understand. So i believe with this being said, for humanity to evolve past their present state of self repetition and to solve the conundrum of the particle/galaxy theory.. they must transcend time, the 4th dimension, into the 5th dimension. realizing that time does not exist it is only more of a barrier between higher and lower level species. though ultimately complex, the simplicity of it is that all you have to do is not give a rats ass about the passing of time and live as if it does not exist, and hypthetically.. it will cease to exist for said individual. because time is nothing more than a subconscious concept which subconsciously alters perception and tells your body you are supposed to die. it's ingrained upon from birth. and to free oneself from time is a feat only previously described as enlightenment. (:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NexUtDucaz

Interesting... But could you slow down your timeframe a bit to make perception easier? Paragraphs please?

Timeframe also seems to scale in accordance with size. Speed up a galaxy until its rotation becomes a fuzzy blur, and its resemblence to the atom grows stronger. Spiral arms become concentric rings, and eventually becomes an apparently solid region with layered spheres of probablility. The correlation to valence shells and quantum behaviour of electrons would seemingly become stronger.

Now if only it were possible to slow down an atom during the process of imaging... It would make sense the structural detail would resolve and breakdown into more and more sub-particles of increasing intricacy. Electrons would break down into clusters of numerous smaller particles, etc.

And on the main topic... I wonder if anyone has tried to make a periodic table of galaxies yet? Different mass galaxies should have as many differences in how they behave as much as different elementary chemicals do. Could galaxy collision behavior be compared to sharing of valence bonds, etc?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
What this may be is an example of the occurrence of fractals.

One theory to this is how an atom is held together? Atoms are made of smaller particles aren't they? It can't just stop at Quarks either. Would that mean that if smaller particles existed to make up Quarks, this would add more forces to the Fundamental Forces.

We also know that a mysterious force known as "antigravity" holds the galaxy together. Mysterious, antigravity may be another fundamental force outside the known four.

By extension it is fractals that cause Fundamental forces to cause this anomaly.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Dude, the way you presented that info was great. My mind was indeed blown

I made this for facebook if people wanna spread the mind blow:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Read this in a comic book. Something like 50 years ago. The theory has a name which I cannot recall. Who knows, could seriously be the way it is. I have often wondered about it over the years. Ever since having read that comic book. It would certainly prove God has a sense of humor, if nothing else...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NexUtDucaz
the dizzying theory herein described seems to be a theory in which many have been known to ponder. now the real question is, how is it that everybody is thinking of exactly the same concept? it must be something real if people are spontaneously coming up with it. i would call this theory ouroboros, the serpent that eats it's own tail. the endless cycle. read some of the original lore of the ouroboros. so if the thoery of the particles is actuality.. then there is presumably a finite number of dimensions which create an unending circle, though the facade of infinity can be thouroughly explained by the passing of time. As you pass through each dimension, if you will, you are going in circles, yet every ascencion or descension is to somewhere different because you are still traveling through time. say there are 10 domensions. lets say there are ten because there are ten numerical values that make up the language of the universe. 0123456789. now you can count 123456789 and when you reach your tenth number it is 10. you have come full circle 0 back to 1. 10. though instead of this being dimension 1 it is dimension 10 because you have taken the time to travel one complete revolution. if i was at my house last year, 50 years later it is still my house but it could be so radically different i could be made to believe, through sensory analysis, that i am somewhere else in a different location. this is because of TIME. now this being said i believe most of you can grasp the conclusion. The ouroboros, or endless self sustaining cycle, can never be understood in infinite parts. But, bereft of the variable, the passing of time, there will then be a finite amount of... things, dimensions, whatever you wanna call it, to understand. So i believe with this being said, for humanity to evolve past their present state of self repetition and to solve the conundrum of the particle/galaxy theory.. they must transcend time, the 4th dimension, into the 5th dimension. realizing that time does not exist it is only more of a barrier between higher and lower level species. though ultimately complex, the simplicity of it is that all you have to do is not give a rats ass about the passing of time and live as if it does not exist, and hypthetically.. it will cease to exist for said individual. because time is nothing more than a subconscious concept which subconsciously alters perception and tells your body you are supposed to die. it's ingrained upon from birth. and to free oneself from time is a feat only previously described as enlightenment. (:

The dizzying theory herein is.....WTF?

Paragraphs are your friend. Have some respect for your fellow members.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnarchist
reply to post by Bone75

Dude, the way you presented that info was great. My mind was indeed blown

I made this for facebook if people wanna spread the mind blow:

Man that is awesome! I am truly honored. Thank you for that

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Yep, It's pretty much the conclusion I've come to over time. Never could explain it in way the OP was able to. Although maybe not exact , I believe a version of this theory will come to be the closest thing we as humans get to understanding the meaning of life (whatever that really is).I'm happy to see there are many others who at least think it's a distinct possibility. Awesome thread. S&F

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
God is eternal, he is infinite...

God created man in his own image...

Maybe the writers of biblical scriptures were on to something similar?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Well, I have always said my favorite quote is " The Telescope begins where the microscope ends, which of the two has the grander view ? "

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fltcui
And I thought I was the only nut thinking this way. I first started thinking about this many years ago when I was studying nuclear physics. We are part of a living being and that being is living on a planet in a galaxy that is part of another living being. And so on... and so on... and so on.
Thanks OP

This is the main reason I joined ATS... here you have people who think the same way you do.
This theory has also fascinated me for many years.
Without this site it would be very difficult, if not impossible, to find such like-minded thinking!
I guess this gives us the sense we are not alone in our thoughts, which is very comforting.

Excellent thread.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Up until my 30th birthday last March, I'd have thought this thread to be nothing more than the product of a good Burn Session. This year's been weird, though--far different than the previous 29. ANYTHING is possible to me at this point. This thread leaves me with a thought:

If we're part of a much larger organism, what relationship does the human Soul share with it? Is the Soul the energy spent within the organism? Similar to adenosine triphosphate?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
What gets me is "living" on an actual biological organism. I find it hard to believe, I do believe though, that we are an atom residing "somewhere" and that it keeps getting smaller, and the universe keeps getting bigger.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This is great. This theory is extremely mind compelling and interesting, to try to imagine the rest of it's being and what it consists of and so on is beyond our comprehension surely, which is in ways beautiful.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hopefully no one has posted this already because I really wanted to share it as soon as I saw this thread. This isn't the exact video I first saw that got the idea you are proposing in your O stuck in my head, but it is still beautiful.

I believe all matter, all mind, all spirit and even all thoughts are fractal and creative. From us branch a multitude of fractal possibility and we ourselves brach from a multitude of possibility.

edit on 17-12-2012 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Wow I am blown away by all of the contributions being made to this thread!

I thank each and every one of you for all of the compliments, stars, flags, and contributions

This is ATS, I'm so used to arguing with people until I'm blue in the face that I don't know how to handle it when people actually agree with me anymore. So if I don't respond to compliments, please don't take it personally, and consider this post my most sincere appreciation.

Thank You!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join