It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ryan Lanza alive and angry that he's on the news?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Apparently the person who's picture is being posted on the news, is the wrong Ryan Lanza. He just happens to be from Newtown, Connecticut and living in Hoboken, New Jersey as well.

Let's hope the media didn't just put a target on an innocent man's back.

Link

Link 2

edit on 14-12-2012 by Bodhi7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well, maybe someone hacked his FB account?

Or maybe the news agencies got it wrong....... SHOCKING

Newtown, CT is a city of 1900 people, so honestly, how many Ryan Lanza's (in the 20 year range) could be from that small town?? Coincidence? More than 1 Ryan Lanza from that city? Wrong name all together? Who knows... What's strange is that Ryan Lanza's mom and brother are reported dead and his gf is missing...
edit on 14-12-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Also, while i was digging through facebook, i found a SECOND Ryan Lanza that is also from Newtown, Connecticut and living in Hoboken, New Jersey.. also alive and angry.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

Well I guess he won't have to worry about money anymore after suing the media.

Hopefully he gets a lawyer stat. Stupid media.
edit on 14-12-2012 by fictitious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

3 new Ryan Lanza Facebook pages popped up over the last 2 hours....

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
His younger brother was the shooter.

We should remember that ryan has lost his mom dad and brother and has been wrongly accused of these actions and has to live with all this forever.
edit on 14-12-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

The first post seems to be accurate the more i research, but this second one is apparently someone trying to get attention. I looked a second time and he updated his hometown/state/etc about an hour ago.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Could you imagine waking up one day, just going about your usual routine (going to work, running errands, etc), and then some psycho commits a crime like the one we saw today and you're being falsely reported as the shooter??? Even when everyone learns the truth that it wasn't you your names already been flinged trough the mud and the damage has already been caused...

Talk about bad luck...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

No kidding, he's never going to live that down.

And i'm watching live updates on TV and it appears to be true now, they're claiming the name of the shooter might actually be Adam Lanza and that he may have had Ryan's driver's license on him for some reason.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi7
reply to post by jhn7537

No kidding, he's never going to live that down.

And i'm watching live updates on TV and it appears to be true now, they're claiming the name of the shooter might actually be Adam Lanza and that he may have had Ryan's driver's license on him for some reason.

Reporting a name is one thing, but media outlets around the country/world have been reporting his picture.... I see many law suits in this kids future and he will get some decent settlements for sure

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I saw Fox post the wrong photo of this young man first. Then read it on multiple news sites. Is it poor reporting? Jumping to conclusions? Wanting to be the first with a photo? Odd coincidence of names?
I won't lie I searched Facebook when this first happened and people had gotten really nasty to this kid on his page, I see why he deleted it so quickly.
I wonder..I just wonder.
I thought in journalism, you attempted to post accurate information. Not anymore?
Hmm..

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Someone already created a Ryan Lanza hate page on FB... You should read the responses on there, absolutely disgusting...

www.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Wow. People are quick these days! Using his picture and literally spewing hate. Geez, definitely a bad day for this guy. I keep hearing conflicting reports about these brothers supposedly involved. I am confused about the whole thing. Saying he is dead, yet attacking him on facebook? But I do feel for this young man who is being hated that had nothing to do with it. The negative aspects of social media and having the same name. I agree with you about possible suits in the future, he has been reported everywhere now. You search 'Ryan Lanza' suppose he looks the most stereotypical in all black, then use his photo nation wide without even confirming its him. Damn.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Uhhh...are you sure about that? Says it was created back in october.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This is so sick.. so if it really was his brother, he's now going home to find his brother and mother are dead. Was has this world come to...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
This is so sick.. so if it really was his brother, he's now going home to find his brother and mother are dead. Was has this world come to...

That would be an absolutely horrible day, and especially to find out that way.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
reply to post by jhn7537

Uhhh...are you sure about that? Says it was created back in october.

i'm guessing it was a different FB page that was changed today to be a hate page

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

By looking through the comments, it appears to be a facebook page for a clothing company that changed their name to get people to like the page. Pretty twisted marketing strategy.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

He should be publicly executed.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

The shooter is dead.....
edit on 14/12/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join