It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria:Insane Combat Rescue Attempt To Recover Wounded Fighter Goes Wrong (Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
In this footage of the FSA fighting the Assads Forces on Dec 13th, you see one of the FSA try and save his injured comrade pinned down trapped in a car, and a absolutely ridiculous attempt at trying to save him, and looks like he actally got his fellow combatant killed and his own leg smashed below the knee.

WARNING Extreme Allahu akbar screaming

These radical Islamist really are far the sharpest tools in the box, surely the guy should of gone to the right side of the car for a better chance of saving this guy with directed cover fire?

And the guy in the black dress, what was he doing, he won't live long fighting like he did.

But still he had a go.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The start of the video was like a comedy scetch, the way the guy got on the board and dragged his self accross the road on his belly. Its like he never thought about it, just did it lol. He probably couldnt drag him and the wounded guy back due to th weight of the extra person and his own massive balls

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
That bulldozer the cameraman was on would have helped to block fire.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
If he tried to get killed he almost succeeded. Surely helping his wounded comrade was not in the plans judging by his tactics.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Lol, I have to say it. Those jihadis are pretty poor. They cant even shoot straight! Spray and pray. They had access to vehicles and could gave used those for a rescue.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Oh my god I feel sick.

I think he was trying to stay by what kind of looked like a partial wall for thinking on the right side going in they would have a better shot at him over the wall.

I couldn't finish watching it. I swear it seems, looks and feels like they told him to go get whoever that was in the car... and shot him.

The same guys... I swear it seems like they shot him.

You people look at the video that is a man running around with a gun not getting hit and they are not trying to shoot the man with the gun, they are shooting the unarmed man on the ground.

Oh my god I feel sick. My stomach just feels like it's on fire.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
yeah not very bright.......

Common sense would dictate using that wall as cover, and setting up a line of fire, while the rescuer , moves behind the line of fire to extract the wounded......and then withdraw.........

oh well........war is hell

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
And the "Assad forces" are were exactly in this video? All I see is some shooting by the FSA Terrorists.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
lay cover fire

sprint to him, tie the rope around his ankle, sprint back.. 10 seconds tops.

wtf was this guy doing ?

but, this is probably the first time in... well when ever, that i have seen a pure HD combat image from the 'other' side. Crisp clean everyone was in their best fatigues, this whole thing was put on for the camera's.. but it was real!

a new type of propaganda, Bollywood style.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski
In this footage of the FSA fighting the Assads Forces on Dec 13th, you see one of the FSA try and save his injured comrade pinned down trapped in a car, and a absolutely ridiculous attempt at trying to save him, and looks like he actally got his fellow combatant killed and his own leg smashed below the knee.

Let me correct you there:

In this footage of the FSA fighting the SAA on Dec 13th,

there is no such thing as the Assad Forces, there is Syrian forces and rebel forces

as for the video. the terrorists had it coming

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I'll give them this....they have heart. The training sucks and their concept of morality and religion makes me opposite them in this whole thing ...but I can't take the fact they do have plenty of courage, even if it's misdirected.

I don't know what the guy jumped out there was shooting at, but there is absolutely a line you see he doesn't hop out PAST. I think he's dancing right out at the danger line of where he can shoot at whatever is shooting at the guys on the ground but not get shot by it himself. That's my take.

I don't see humor here..although, again, I do root for the FSA to be defeated. It's still a drama that plays out all over modern battlefields and to the guys there in that moment? I doubt politics mean squat. Just getting their buddy out alive...and obviously, that didn't work this time. Err.... even the enemy is human.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
maybe i take it for granted that I have access to the internet or maybe i've seen too many movies but how stupid can you be to fight like that?

I'm assuming the camera man wasnt a professional( based on how he missed a lot of the action) so if they can record footage and upload it to the internet, they surely can watch how an organized military fights and get some tips.

i recall watching a video of american soldiers filming a firefight somewhere in the middle east and one soldier is commenting on a guy unloading a strip of bullets like he was rambo.

i'm not military but come on, no strategic positioning, running out into the middle of gun fire, not using burst fire and maybe try some actual aiming. all these videos are the same. running around screaming into the middle of an alleyway not even looking where you shoot. thats probably why so many people die in these wars.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
And the "Assad forces" are were exactly in this video? All I see is some shooting by the FSA Terrorists.

That's what i want to know.

Listen to the gun fire. It escalates the further in he goes, because the FSA begin shooting in unison with the escalation of his mission there. I could not finish watching it but listening to the excitement of the gun fire being raised as he goes in.... It's synchronous deliberately.

I swear it's like they are shooting him. He is doing this thoughtlessly out of fear because they instructed him to. Moments calm prior to the escalation probably gave him hope that he could make it regardless of the shoddy method. It was after he dove that they raised the gunfire and he just went..... Comrads wouldn't have let him do that. Would you let a comrad do that? Any other way would have been better.

They are notorious for getting people out in the street and shooting them under all sorts of notions.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Let me correct you there:

Thanks for pointing that out, just so you know, I'm supporting Assad (SAA)

I can't stand these screaming Islamist lunatics.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Man, those guys need some serious combat training!!
It must be frustrating for our troops to try to train them.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
What if he wasn't even a soldier. A scared, inexperienced confused civilian being told to go in and get someone he knows.

Why would Syrian forces just be hiding behind a corner shooting at a car? Is that the best they got?

I think these #ers are just playing war with people's lives.

What an easy kill to already have him on the ground.

It seems they tend to record things they know is about to happen. I seriously doubt there are just cameramen running around Syria and being concerned about youtube videos. That doesn't even make sense.

This is one really bad script.
edit on 14-12-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
What if he wasn't even a soldier. A scared, inexperienced confused civilian being told to go in and get someone he knows.

Why would Syrian forces just be hiding behind a corner shooting at a car? Is that the best they got?

It seems they tend to record things they know is about to happen. I seriously doubt there are just cameramen running around Syria and being concerned about youtube videos. That doesn't even make sense.

i love how people who don't live in these places just know for sure what the people are doing/should be doing. must be a conspiracy because you cannot see why people would be filming whats going on.. maybe its because they've been at it for a while now and the shock factor is gone.. and the same reason they're filming everything just like we did when video recorders came out. Syria hasn't been online that long and the penetration has boomed over the last few years to 22% of the population. why wouldn't they?

yes, i know they fake a lot of videos, though. but with all the people on here that claim the msm doesn't show the real picture you'd expect people to not immediately cry suspect when a video comes from "the other side".. nothin is good enough for anyone

have a nice day!
edit on 14-12-2012 by christoph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski
These radical Islamist really are far the sharpest tools in the box, surely the guy should of gone to the right side of the car for a better chance of saving this guy with directed cover fire?

And the guy in the black dress, what was he doing, he won't live long fighting like he did.

But still he had a go.

Even better, the cameraman was on a very large bulldozer that they could have driven in front of the car to provide cover.

With that said, what the dude did took some big brass balls.
edit on 14-12-2012 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2012 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
maybe not the most well thought out of plans, but you have to say the guy had monumental gonads to do what he did, not sure many people would go in the line of fire like that

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by christoph

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

i love how people who don't live in these places just know for sure what the people are doing/should be doing. must be a conspiracy because you cannot see why people would be filming whats going on.. maybe its because they've been at it for a while now and the shock factor is gone.. and the same reason they're filming everything just like we did when they came out. Syria hasn't been online that long and the penetration has boomed over the last few years to 22% of the population. why wouldn't they?

You don't comprehend.

I understand why they film war, but this is practically guided suicide and they are filming all kinds of ridiculous things to promote their war. I can see a few people catching stuff here and there but this is no regular war footage. This seems very anticipated. Like bad reality TV. No, of course I was not there but you can see by the person's actions they are operating hastily on fear... they're not thinking or they would have done this better.

If YOU knew anything about anything you would understand there must be some kind of difference in the man trying to save the other and the men with the guns.

He goes in to save someone already injured who will possibly die and put his own life in harms way.

The other men are not like him in the sense that instead of trying to save a life, they just let their comrad throw his away. That's not what comrads do, not in such a manner, such a concocted manner. I think he wanted to go in and save the guy but didn't want to get shot so they gave him this dumb idea and said they would cover him because they didn't want to go in and said they'd have his back. It really isn't a very complicated thing to pull off. I think the guy getting shot is Syrian and others in the video are not and I'd like to know where that guy on the right is from. Yeah, this is totally a hunch but I bet he's not even Syrian.

I don't care WHAT you think.

You don't even know what people are saying. Of coarse I am aware of war footage and the reason it's done... but this is way too opportunistic and has many of the same qualities as other bizzare youtube videos... but you didn't get any of that, that blew right past YOU, ha.

Please do not try to ell me anything else because for me I think it would be like "thinking backwards" or "unlearning"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join