It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exercises of strategic nuclear forces completed in Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Large-scale exercises of the Strategic Nuclear Forces under the command of President Vladimir Putin have completed in Russia, the president’s press-secretary Dmitri Peskov reports.
He says that these were the first nuclear force exercises on such a large scale in Russia’s modern history.

Also on Friday, The Svyatoy Georgiy Pobedonosets nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine of the Pacific Fleet launched a ballistic missile from the Sea of Okhotsk to the Chizha testing ground in the north of European Russia and Tupolev-95 and Tupolev-160 strategic bombers launched four missiles to the Pemboi testing site in the Urals Region.

Source

first the US tests a nuke and now the Russians had their biggest nuclear force exercises in Russia's history, seems like everybody wants to be prepared for the (hopefully never occuring) event of events?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Perhaps. But lets forget all that and just pile all our fears onto Dec 21st. That way we can all breathe a sigh of relief and pretend everything is ok on the 22nd.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
Perhaps. But lets forget all that and just pile all our fears onto Dec 21st. That way we can all breathe a sigh of relief and pretend everything is ok on the 22nd.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Geez people. The US did NOT TEST A NUKE!!!! Please stop with the outright propoganda and lies.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
There was a device test underground not a full bomb but it was a nuke type test. It is posted somewhere on the site.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I know i saw it and i saw the orignal news. These tests are done by Russia and the US and others. They are SUB-CRITICAL and NOT nuclear.

Originally posted by TheSep
There was a device test underground not a full bomb but it was a nuke type test. It is posted somewhere on the site.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

They were close enough.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
LOL close enough? Seriously? This is like me carrying around a brick and someone saying i just built a house. WTF

They were close enough.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LOL close enough? Seriously? This is like me carrying around a brick and someone saying i just built a house. WTF

They were close enough.

You do realize an atomic bomb tested by the US right? They just left out the gas inside that gets her going full bore. Still used 100% weapons grade nuke material. ...in a real nuke bomb. It's a test for a reason.

They ain't doing it to frack for natural gas.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You have NO IDEA what you are talking about. "Left out the gas inside the bomb". Are you freaking serious?

Originally posted by Pervius

Originally posted by princeofpeace

They were close enough.

You do realize an atomic bomb tested by the US right? They just left out the gas inside that gets her going full bore. Still used 100% weapons grade nuke material. ...in a real nuke bomb. It's a test for a reason.

They ain't doing it to frack for natural gas.

edit on 13-12-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

top topics

join