It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hunt for Nibiru start in 4 day 19 hous

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If "the N word" does exist. It's effects would be drastically felt by now.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
A couple days ago a large meteor came so close to hitting us that it went between the Earth and satellites orbiting Earth. News media's did not cover it and it was known about since 2009. I would not count on the news to inform you of anything major coming our way. I don't think we are about to be hit but just don't count on the news to inform you of everything because they won't.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
A couple days ago a large meteor came so close to hitting us that it went between the Earth and satellites orbiting Earth. News media's did not cover it and it was known about since 2009. I would not count on the news to inform you of anything major coming our way. I don't think we are about to be hit but just don't count on the news to inform you of everything because they won't.

Ya I keep saying that look here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

News media aren't typically interested in covering these close approaches (unless it's something big). The news about these close approaches come from the astronomical community. JPL has a page with all the upcoming near misses. The information is public and no secrets are being kept.

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 13-12-2012 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Bit late to start looking now for a planet 4 times the size of the Earth that's due to hit us in one week's time

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
I saw a show on Nat Geo tonight about a star that is called nemisis, and has caused two extinctions on earth already. They said it was the sun's twin star. Not sure what to make of it, it was an interesting show for sure

If I saw the same show you are talking about, they did NOT say that Nemesis is fact. They speculated about the possibility that the Sun has a companion, but they didn't say it was definitely so.

There is no hard evidence that the Sun has a companion. It may be possible, but there is no reason to believe it is a fact.

Originally posted by DerekJR321
I saw that a few months ago. There are some that believe our solar system is actually a binary system, as they are more common in the universe. Didn't they say something like the twin star would be coming within range of us sometime around 12/21/12?

No. They did not say that the Sun's binary companion actually exists, and they certainly didn't say it was coming on December 21.

Besides -- we would definitely see it by now (and the orbits of the outer planets would be all screwed up by now).

edit on 12/13/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec

First of all, that asteroid (2012 XE54) was 140,000 miles from Earth. Yeah -- that's closer than the Moon, but it was still at least 6 times farther out than the orbits of satellites (the farthest communication satellites orbit at 23,000 miles).

Secondly, it was certainly reported by the mainstream news; I saw a story about it on MSNBC. Here are a couple of online articles about it from some mainstream news services

CBS News Article

MSNBC Article

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Nibiru can not be seen because it is too far away. But will arrive quite quickly.
The reason many ancients used the stars to measure time was for this special place in time.
With the Galactic alignment of the center of our galaxy , the sun and earth , Nibiru will exit the black hole , the center of our galaxy from behind the sun in the direction of earth. This is the reason for the ancients long count based on the stars.
This is why no one can see it , because it comes out a black hole from behind the sun. By the time anyone sees it it will be to late. Don't know if it circles back through the black hole or just heads out past Pluto.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

If you are talking about Astroid Toutatis, I would say do a Google news search and you see it has been covered very well. Besides that Toutatis was not listened as dangerous, at least not for now..

edit on 13-12-2012 by citizenoftheworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111

extinction level event nibiru is near...

(`~__~`)

Yeah only 8 more days but still no one can see it

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
Nibiru can not be seen because it is too far away. But will arrive quite quickly.
The reason many ancients used the stars to measure time was for this special place in time.
With the Galactic alignment of the center of our galaxy , the sun and earth , Nibiru will exit the black hole , the center of our galaxy from behind the sun in the direction of earth. This is the reason for the ancients long count based on the stars.
This is why no one can see it , because it comes out a black hole from behind the sun. By the time anyone sees it it will be to late. Don't know if it circles back through the black hole or just heads out past Pluto.

Wait? What? How does Nibiru escape the gravity of a black hole? Furthermore you do know the center of our Galaxy is not the center of our solar system right?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by goou111

extinction level event nibiru is near...

(`~__~`)

Yeah only 8 more days but still no one can see it

Well i'm not out from the fly in mine until Dec 18 it better wait till them
I got Rum and popcorn waiting for me

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My ankle hurts. Honestly, my right ankle hurts. Must be a change in the gravitational influence of the Earth. It's entire mass has been altered, must have been caused by Nubriu, erm, Nibuuiri, WTF, erm that planet that's supposed to whack into us in 8 days that no-one can actually see.

Oh wait, the Sun! The Sun could have caused my ankle to hurt with its "CME" (Coronal MURDER Ejection). In 4.5 billion years the sun has murdered the Earth exactly, erm, exactly, let me check my numbers... exactly NEVER. Damn Sun!

What else could be causing my ankle to hurt? Ahhh, I've got it, that damn "Super Collider" thing, it's been colliding particles into my ankle. WHYYYYY? Why would they do that to me!?

See you all on the 22nd

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

Gee, I don't remember using the term Solar System, maybe you need to read my post again, and maybe you can tell us all what galaxy our solor system is in ? I would love to hear your proven theory on black holes.
You seem to think you know it all, lets hear it.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Foundryman

Gee, I don't remember using the term Solar System, maybe you need to read my post again, and maybe you can tell us all what galaxy our solor system is in ? I would love to hear your proven theory on black holes.
You seem to think you know it all, lets hear it.

How about instead you actually learn yourself?

Sol (our star) is located in the Milky Way galaxy, which has a super massive black hole at it's center. We are located over 26,000 light years away from that super massive black hole.

So even if something could leave it's event horizon, even traveling at the speed of light, it would take 26,000 or more years to get here.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Nibiru will exit the black hole , the center of our galaxy from behind the sun in the direction of earth.

So this black hole is orbiting the sun on the opposite side to the earth, and when Nibiru exits the black hole it will head towards earth. Now as earth is on the opposite side of the sun you claim Nibiru will hit the sun.... so there is nothing to worry about!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Oh great and wise one please explain ,space and time, the difference of black holes and worm holes.
You are so much wiser than the ancients and have all the answers.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Wow, did I say that it hits the sun. You guys really make this fun. Whos going to claim I said the cow jumps over the moon?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

reply to post by eriktheawful

Oh great and wise one please explain ,space and time, the difference of black holes and worm holes.
You are so much wiser than the ancients and have all the answers.

If the ancients actually said everything you claim, then you MAY have an argument (although I would put my money on eriktheawful being more correct). However, if you actually heard this "information from the ancients" from somewhere, then I think you are misrepresenting or mis-remembering whatever ancient information you may have heard.

The Sun and Earth are NOWHERE NEAR the black hole at the center of the galaxy, so even if Nibiru popped out of that black hole, it would be very, very far away from us.

Please give me a more detailed description of the ancient explanation for how Nibiru will travel so far across the galaxy after emerging from the back hole to reach us so quickly?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
**Double Post**
edit on 12/13/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join