It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I started meditating about 5 years ago, and found a teacher who taught us energy work and healing techniques that were incorporated into my meditations. I also incorporated some basic Chi kung visualizations into my meditations, and it was not long before I realized I was undergoing some changes.

My body changed, and I lost a hundred pounds and my reflexes improved greatly without practicing any sort of martial arts, my movements became much better balanced and fluid. I attributed these changes to my meditations and energy visualization entirely as I was doing nothing else that would influence change in me.

A little over a year ago Kundalini energy came into my life and I was swept up in the peace/love/joy energy that flows through all of us, and for a month straight I felt like doing ninja kicks off the rafters and went home and danced with my wife after 30 years of being too cool to dance, and I kept on dancing every night for a month after until I straight up wore everyone out. Kundalini is real and attainable without very much effort involved at all.

I also realized that my thought process changed and I began serious work on myself without even realizing I was doing it. THis energy had to be expressed somehow. I found my mind much more focused and my thoughts became much more positive and I found myself in a very different position than I at first envisioned for myself, and people started to seek me out for company and advice, and I found myself being drawn out of the solitude I had inflicted on myself over a lifetime of not having any real friends for the most part.

My family life has improved greatly, and I found the strength to simply walk away from a lifetime of abusing myself with hard alcohol and tobacco in very generous quantities daily. This energy still courses through me and I had to find more outlets for it so I began writing and playing guitar daily.

Now I have published my first book and I can play guitar with about any song that comes on the radio and the daily practice has paid off in a huge way. I am very proud of my book and it details the simple techniques I used for this to happen to me. It just went up on amazon and kindle and the hard copy is a book I can be proud of.

My Daughter did the cover art and it all came out fantastic and I am very pleased that I was able to get it all down in such a way. I sincerely hope that it can help others deal with their depression and addictive behavior, and find a way to shine their own light in this dark world we live in.

[SNIP]

Peace and love...

edit on 10-12-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed advertisement

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

I had some kundalini experiences in the past and I would run down big flights of stairs skipping about 4 steps at a time. One time I literally thought the rapture happened and I went to heaven. Lol. In a sense, it actually did.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

Where can i review your book or buy it?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

Thank you. I will check it out.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Is there any chance that you can fly over the rez and drop off a few thousand copies?

I'm almost tapped out of resources and am praying for a miracle.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Well that was quick lol apparently they won't let me post the name of it or where it is sold

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Coopdog
Well that was quick lol apparently they won't let me post the name of it or where it is sold

What is your name?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Gary T. Cooper is my name and you could probably find it that way. We'll see if they delete this one as an off topic post also, but I sincerely hope not. Like I said I don't plan on getting rich off this book and offer it freely for anyone who can't pay the few bucks they are charging for it. I just ordered a box full to share out with friends and family, and if anyone is dealing with depression or addiction issues I will make sure you get a copy sooner or later, as I wrote this to help others feel as much better as I do myself.

Peace and love...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coopdog
Gary T. Cooper is my name and you could probably find it that way. We'll see if they delete this one as an off topic post also, but I sincerely hope not. Like I said I don't plan on getting rich off this book and offer it freely for anyone who can't pay the few bucks they are charging for it. I just ordered a box full to share out with friends and family, and if anyone is dealing with depression or addiction issues I will make sure you get a copy sooner or later, as I wrote this to help others feel as much better as I do myself.

Peace and love...

Hi Gary,

I am thinking about reading this book called, The philosophy of two dogs: Change your Life.

Would you recommend it?

A simple yes or no will suffice. :-)

- J

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yes indeed I would. I recommend buying the printed version as it is an attractive book and the kindle version costs the same, but with the printed version you have a copy to keep for yourself or share with someone else who may need to work on their mindset.

Peace...

top topics

join